Is bonesmashing legit for height increase?

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
Wolff's law?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

Can we break growth plate and revive it again after (bones)growing up?(30- years , cause after 30 destruction>revive)

maxresdefault-6.jpg

slide_2.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't this how LL surgery works? They just break your shins and move them apart. Does bonesmash work for cheekbones/zygo arch tho?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Isn't this how LL surgery works? They just break your shins and move them apart. Does bonesmash work for cheekbones/zygo arch tho?

Yet but u will end up asymetric cheekbones. 100% guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
do not recommend smashing
i’ve been hit hard several times on my cheekbones in my life
by the time you notice your face changes due to fraction of will most likely be too late
don’t smash your own bones
don’t get into fights no matter what

edit
leg lengthening is different as it’s guided by a sirgeon
tbh if you want to do it and don’t mind the pain it’s an option and it’s less drastic as people make it out to be
at least when height is the only thing holding you back
esp low gains aren’t that risky anymore (4-6cm for instance)
and depending on the county (not talking about india don’t do oestomiew in third world countries that’s insane) it’s actually affordable if you go to great lengths for it (20.000 for instance)
but of course there are doctors in the us charging 100k

Last edited:
yep have one of your buddies smash a brick into your spine garunteed 2 inches of growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 281, Never_Began and 3 others
This looks dumb as fuck ngl would not recommend you do this @L Lawliet
yep have one of your buddies smash a brick into your spine garunteed 2 inches of growth

The amount of idiocy on this forum is insane. No you cannot grow taller by bonesmashing

@DrTony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and uglykunt
It is absolutely shocking to witness the idiocy on these forums. Never seen anything like it in my entire life. It provides a positive distraction from the over-analytical evidence-based nature of my dayjob. In many regards it is the complete antithesis

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and RedPilledStemcel
Bonesmashing is a meme JFL

JFL if you're not hitting your ankle with those metal scooters on a daily basis

Attachments

• active_102351414_s.jpg
    active_102351414_s.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Pendejo, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Im not gonna say this is stupidity. Im gonna ask you: do you really think somebody knows answer for this question here? Why even asking this question when you have tons of similar posts on lookism where you could prove for yourself that there is no legit answer.
But theoretically, if you will try punch yourself to grow some bones on your face (no, you wont increase height by this even theoretically):
Yes but u will end up asymetric

Im not gonna say this is stupidity. Im gonna ask you: do you really think somebody knows answer for this question here? Why even asking this question when you have tons of similar posts on lookism where you could prove for yourself that there is no legit answer.
But theoretically, if you will try punch yourself to grow some bones on your face (no, you wont increase height by this even theoretically):

LMAO. Are you insane? He doesn't understand Wolff's law at the slightest neither do you. He also has no concept of how bones lengthen in humans. I have a PhD in mechanobiology from from world top 10 uni (London-based) although I am in the US now. You think he knows better?

LMAO. Are you insane? He doesn't understand Wolff's law at the slightest neither do you. He also has no concept of how bones lengthen in humans. I have a PhD in mechanobiology from from world top 10 uni (London-based) although I am in the US now. You think he knows better?
I said THEORETICALLY. Will be glad to hear how it works if you're really that smart.

I work early tomorrow but suffice to say bones do NOT lengthen mid-shaft but rather at cartilaginous epiphyseal plates at the very ends of long bones near the articular surface. Second Wolff's law refers to bone remodelling under load - but this mean changes in extracellular matrix (that is increase in bone mineral density through increases in hydroxyapatite deposition or degradation) induced by cellular changes in resident cells (osteoblasts/osteoclasts, pericytes etc) through altered mechanotransduction signalling. You can change density through weight bearing NOT LENGTH, NOT SHAPE.

I am bored to go into depth because you dont have the technical background to follow and I ll have to dumb it down