is burning 1000 calories on cardio like 2 times a week enough to kill bloat and face fat

swt

swt

hey girl do u listen to bladee
what do u guys think, i’m currently on the treadmill and burned 1k. i overrate the fuck off yesterday so i felt the need

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
no, 1000 cal deficit twice a week is no enough

no, 1000 cal deficit twice a week is no enough
but i’m on a 1000 calorie if not more deficit every im hardly even eating bro what do i even do, do i just kill myself

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and eiegta
but i’m on a 1000 calorie if not more deficit every im hardly even eating bro what do i even do, do i just kill myself
are you on a 1000 calorie deficit everyday? if so then its good

are you on a 1000 calorie deficit everyday? if so then its good
yeah bro, today i burned over 1000 on the cardio machine, and i didn’t eat yet and don’t rly plan to, so that’d mean i’m on a 3000-3500 deficit for today lol around that

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
yeah bro, today i burned over 1000 on the cardio machine, and i didn’t eat yet and don’t rly plan to, so that’d mean i’m on a 3000-3500 deficit for today lol around that
thats not sustainable. just stay at a 1000 calorie deficit and loose 1kg a week.

Focus less on how much your burning or how many calories and more the macros of the food you eat

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and ineonx
what do u guys think, i’m currently on the treadmill and burned 1k. i overrate the fuck off yesterday so i felt the need
if you would have 1000cal deficit each day it would take 1week to burn 1kg of fat

Focus less on how much your burning or how many calories and more the macros of the food you eat
brother i’m doing both i legit hardly even eat every drop of carbohydrate terrifies me

brother i’m doing both i legit hardly even eat every drop of carbohydrate terrifies me
Aha same I do runs so I need some but I try keep it below like 100g a day. You only realise how much carbs are in everything when you try avoid them. Such a good thing for ascending face tho