is chemical engineering a good degree?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
starting chem engineering course in September is it good ?

Sure, if you are good at it, and passionate about it. I study electrical engineering and its hard af, but the job prospects are good in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436 and Deleted member 14166
No it shit and boring also wrong section to post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and PubertyMaxxer
fr breh I was thinking the same. Maybe I synthesize roids to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Maybe I synthesize roids to make money.
That's the job of pharmacologists though ( medical doctors)

Chemical Engineers are just the designers of large plants that produce those innovative chemicals which is much more boring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Incel tier degree but I've been considering it myself, probably gonna go with medicine instead. I would be a mogger psychiatrist, I can just refer my patients to the nearest plastic surgeon and I would have already outperformed 90% of psychiatrists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 6128, UglyGod360 and 5 others
just refer my patients to the nearest plastic surgeon and I would have already outperformed 90% of psychiatrists.
If everyone got plastic surgery, no one gets it ( unfixable traits would matter way more)

No the female brain should be manipulated to reduce hypergamy

• +1
If everyone got plastic surgery, no one gets it ( unfixable traits would matter way more)
If there suddenly was such a huge surge for plastic surgery, firstly, only the richest would be able to afford it, secondly, investment into currently unfixable failos would probably start.

if you are high IQ yea. if not it's risky it's hard to fake it in that domaine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861 and Deleted member 14166
i contemplated that aswell since i like chemistry and physics, but i hate engineering...
it is a difficult degree to finish

• +1
Decide after you finish gen chem 1 and 2 because they are aids
I think mechanical and computer engineering are cooler.

Chemical Engineers are just the designers of large plants that produce those innovative chemicals which is much more boring.
I should pick chemistry for walter whitemaxxing then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Are you good at it? Most technical jobs are the same, you sit and do some stuff in front of a computer.
When i studied chem at uni or highschool i always got my head dizzy with all the typical chem operations.

• +1
Are you good at it? Most technical jobs are the same, you sit and do some stuff in front of a computer.
When i studied chem at uni or highschool i always got my head dizzy with all the typical chem operations.
idk bro im decent in math tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and PubertyMaxxer

nigga i just made a research about this shit.

we are talking about production here. soo chemical engineer mogs a chemist back into his molecules. infact going for chemistry to create your own meth lab or steroid lab is retarded.

so if you are not planning for getting your own patent about meth or steroids, studying chemistry is simply retarded.

You are not doing unusual things like r&d. Even middleschool dropouts do this. So you dont need raw chemistry knowledge as much as you thought.

The subject here is not the formula, but the production. You dont need to understand formulas or pharmocology in deep. But you need the knowledge of a chemical engineer to product cost effective products in high volumes if you want to keep your lab working.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Sure, if you are good at it, and passionate about it. I study electrical engineering and its hard af, but the job prospects are good in Germany
I did that prospects are good but really a matter of if your skills in your course are what employers are looking for it's a gamble for sure

Incel tier degree but I've been considering it myself, probably gonna go with medicine instead. I would be a mogger psychiatrist, I can just refer my patients to the nearest plastic surgeon and I would have already outperformed 90% of psychiatrists.
industrial engineer is pretty comfy one guy i know makes nearly 100k and shit posts on 4chan 5 hours a day

• Love it