Is chewmaxxing legit, anyone have any legit results??

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
People say to chew gum but I'm not seeing any result images, where are they??? Can someone post their results so i can be motivated to keep on going

I've done it for months.
The results are only visible when I clench my teeth.

People say to chew gum but I'm not seeing any result images, where are they??? Can someone post their results so i can be motivated to keep on going
Chewing won't do much for your bone structure if you're past 25.
During your growing stage, your bones are more malleable and they can be affected by chewing and mewing. Chewing at a young age will enlargen your ramus and push your brow bone more forward. Chewing makes you use your temporalis, which are muscles located on the sides of your skull. When your temporalis is strained by chewing, it will push your brow bone more forward. Same thing happens with your gonials, training the masseter muscles by chewing will strain them and this will push your gonials more outwards, making your ramus look longer and somewhat decreasing your gonial angle.

I did it in the past and achieved no results

many users say the same: no results

Just look up anyone with masseter hypertrophy, it's considered a disease cuz it's massively overdone in some people (usually because of bruxism) and is "treated" with botox, but it's proof enough that chewing can change how your jaw looks (even if the bone doesn't get changed).