is CJC 1295 0.5mg/week with anastrozole 0.33mg every other day a good stack for heightmaxxing?

mario9

mario9

Iron
17 y/o, 70 kg, 173cm.
I am getting x-rays 10 days later

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Yeah it will make you grow height and width if you are below 18

might also give you some weird disease but thats not for sure either

That stack usually has MK677 mixed in with it. Yeah, it's pretty solid. Where'd you get the 0.5mg/week idea btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
I think 0.5 mg of cjc per week is pretty low dose tho and you should add some ghrp or mk677 or it won't do anything at all. Anastrozole dose should be based on your blood work

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
I think 0.5 mg of cjc per week is pretty low dose tho and you should add some ghrp or mk677 or it won't do anything at all. Anastrozole dose should be based on your blood work
how much should i use GHRP? (i would use cjc 1295 DAC btw) can I instead use Ipamorelin (I cant find GHRP) ?

from camochem.uk (i am from Italy)
I meant that your CJC-1295 DAC dose is very low.
how much should i use GHRP? (i would use cjc 1295 DAC btw) can I instead use Ipamorelin (I cant find GHRP) ?
Use both MK677 (a GHRP) and CJC-1295 DAC/Ipamorelin, you'll get a much greater effect than either alone (see: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/). I feel I should also mention that you should be eating a high protein diet, and testing your blood glucose levels regularly (get a blood glucose monitor online). Last part is mandatory if you don't want to give yourself diabetes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mario9
Yes, you can. Ipamorelin is ghrp too.100mcg of Ipamorelin 2-3 times per day would be sufficient

• +1
Reactions: mario9 and _MVP_