Is Diet Soda a Looksmin?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Title. I drink it sometimes. I just can’t see how it can possibly be worse for you than sugar. Sugar is just awful. Also, all the studies on artificial sweeteners seem to conclude that it’s pretty harmless

sugar rotted my teeth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 5349
No biggie but water mogs all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 5349
diet soda is worse than actual soda lol

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Yes it is a looksmin if you drink on the regular

i used to cope with it since its 0 cals and indeed pretty harmless but it's very addicting, it's bad for your teeth, can bloat u if u drink too much/too often and doesn't really have any benefits, so i just stick to water nowadays and a few cups of black or green tea here and there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Jfl no it's fine. Only low IQ people say diet drinks are bad for you.

i used to cope with it since its 0 cals and indeed pretty harmless but it's very addicting, it's bad for your teeth, can bloat u if u drink too much/too often and doesn't really have any benefits, so i just stick to water nowadays and a few cups of black or green tea here and there
brutal I've been drinking so much diet sodas past few days like 2 litres+

brutal I've been drinking so much diet sodas past few days like 2 litres+
just replace it with coffee/decaf coffee/teas, all of those are 0 cals aswell but have lots of health benefits (also when u are drinking soda/coffee/tea drink it quick and then swish water in ur mouth so it doesn't leave residue on ur teeth and make them yellow)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Soda’s no big deal just drink normal soda

• Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Looksmax if it helps you stay lean

Why tf do people say diet soda is so bad? Yeah it doesn't taste that good but where is the evidence saying that diet is less healthy compared to regular soda?

I don't think it should be a problem if you drink it every now and then.

Why do people have to over analyse shit like this? It’s not going to looksmin you to any noticeable degree whatsoever, as with everything else just drink in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter and Deleted member 5349