Is discipline overrated? What do you think about being "disciplined?"

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Many older guys and redpillers talk of people needing to be "disciplined" or "humbled."

I guess this is how they cope with the fact that they had to endure hardship, so all others ought to as well.

They think it makes you "grow" as a person.

Natty gymcel types love to talk of discipline too, and words like "fuckarounditis"

But is it all just cope?

Just roid, have low discipline, make money your own way, and be free?

Fuck discipline and avoid it at all costs, am I right? Run from unwanted "responsibility" and make life comfy and easy, even at the expense of others?

Lift less, roid more and avoid any inconveniences?

I think always having a mild form of victimized Peter Pan Syndrome mogs.

I'm not talking about for little shit kids but grown ups who still want to have the mostly stress free kid life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hattrick, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Yes I think that discipline is bad for you, my masters have told me that if I want something it should be given to me, or that it should be low effort, I don't think my masters are lying, because in my experience when I do something and doesn't work at first it means that is stupid and retard to keep trying.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs and Crayola CØck
thats how you gonna end up as a loser later in life lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, mortis, LooksThinker and 7 others

Later? Come on, man.. There is no later for .org users -- it's all now.

Plus Chad can be undisciplined and still have a harem and money/freedom largely too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 23359
Many older guys and redpillers talk of people needing to be "disciplined" or "humbled."

I guess this is how they cope with the fact that they had to endure hardship, so all others ought to as well.

Natty gymcel types love to talk of discipline too, and words like "fuckarounditis"

But is it all just cope?

Fuck discipline and avoid it at all costs, am I right? Run from unwanted "responsibility" and make life comfy and easy, even at the expense of others?

I'm not talking about for little shit kids but grown ups who still want to have the mostly stress free kid life.
discipline only works for peole that want to stand out, if you have banals goals, discipline dont work on you

What do you mean a loser? Are you implying that you think something different that me? This must mean that you're a retard and should kys. Discipline is bad for you, why would I want discipline when I could be watching tiktok all day as my masters told me JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Later? Come on, man.. There is no later for .org users -- it's all now.

Plus Chad can be undisciplined and still have a harem and money/freedom largely too.
you are not chad and you were not born into wealth

if you keep being lazy and undicoplined you will end up as a loser in the end and all your "non chad" peeres will outgrow you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, Deleted member 4397 and 4 others
discipline only works for peole that want to stand out, if you have banals goals, discipline dont work on you

Would I need discipline given my situation?

I want just more money easily, don't care about status or fame or other people largely.

More money for looksmaxxing and Elon Muskmaxxing.

I hate putting on a fake front but also don't care about long term goals either much.

Would I need discipline?

I want just more money easily, don't care about status or fame.

in life all people need somehow a bit of discipline for their goals
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, HitAndRun and Crayola CØck
Would I need discipline?

I want just more money easily, don't care about status or fame.

No you don't need discipline to get money, money is intended for you to be given, Elon musk was definitely a poor guy and he did not came from a really wealthy family, he lived in the streets and some day with his low effort he got to become a rich millionaire who also happens to be a genius or that's what my masters told me, I love Elon Musk I want to be with him and make him feel loved, and post my pics with him on X. :love:

Last edited:
  • +1
in life all people need somehow a bit of discipline for their goals
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

I disagree, only some people really need it.

Many others can ride off without for the most part.

Gym and muscles? Roids.

Trouble? Weasel out of it.

Punishment? Run away.

Going gets tough? Silent quitting.

Issue brought up? Ignore and/or run away from.

Success? Shortcuts and taking from others.

Absolute cope
You don't need discipline to leanmaxx, gymaxx or moneymaxx or to anything at all, not joking

This is exactly what’s wrong with the blackpill community

5’10 white normies think it’s over because they weren’t born as the love child of Chico and Barrett so they think it’s better for them to just rot

• JFL
It's not cope TBH

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I disagree, only some people really need it.

Many others can ride off without for the most part.

Gym and muscles? Roids.

Trouble? Weasel out of it.

Punishment? Run away.

Going gets tough? Silent quitting.

Success? Shortcuts and taking from others.
all of that need somewhat effort, and i think in discipline as a constant effort

all of that need somewhat effort, and i think in discipline as a constant effort
Yes dummy we all know it must take SOME EFFORT to do any such thing.

The idea is make it the lowest possible to be low stress while maximizing potential outcomes.

The idea is make it the lowest possible to be low stress while maximizing potential outcomes.
Bro im sorry but no pain no gain

Jokes aside you're messing concepts man, discipline doesn't mean that you should work hard for the sake of it, that would be legitimately stupid, and no one does that only retards, obviously you should work smart, avoiding things that have low ROI, but you still need discipline to achieve anything worth having, even roidcels need discipline is stupid to thing that they don't, this tells me that you don't know enough of how fitness works. TLDR: Discipline is not working hard for the sake of it, discipline is being constant in your goals in a smart way.

• Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale

But is it all just cope?

• Woah

But is it all just cope?

Discipline is mega broken legit basically a prerequisite to be successful

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Latens Deitas
the primordial truth is that there is no free will, the universe is deterministic,all particles are deterministic, we are made of particles therefore we are also deterministic
the present is determined by previus cause and the present is the previous causes of the future, everything is a domino effect

Disciple is a little overrated but u r not chad or rich so u need discipline

It's like people who say "chad doesn't need to gymmax" well you aren't chad ma friend

Disciple is a little overrated but u r not chad or rich so u need discipline

It's like people who say "chad doesn't need to gymmax" well you aren't chad ma friend
this

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

GIF by Star Wars

• Love it
Detachment and low cortisol is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member