Is Dolph Lundgren too masculine to have wide appeal?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I've seen posts on r/fds and a few female sub reddits calling Lundgren an overrated ogre. Is he too masc to have wide appeal and yet another product of male gaze? Imo he looks insane, definitely leaning into the ogre territory but his blonde hair and pheno balances it out and gives him a high class look overall.
RDT 20220304 212554269009171845638815
Images   2022 03 04T212518931
Images   2022 03 04T213032149

2629865 images   2021 12 06T195350314
2629867 images   2021 12 06T195200766
2629877 2509145 dolph9

In motion

2629875 tumblr n4qorxKCNL1tyuuquo2 400
2629882 dc5fa2aaf17e9b06495a9ed2a5a3647e
2629874 137b703d87451ed9cdfc5709c314d105

@germanlooks @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Biiyo03

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, FailedNormieManlet, Brazitard and 14 others
no, imagine he'd be the one banging all the stacies in school with his insane frame, voice, face. the most textbook jock pheno ive seen.

looks expensive too while still being masc/primitive looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Dystopian, TUSSELEIF and 24 others
no, imagine he'd be the one banging all the stacies in school with his insane frame, voice, face. the most textbook fucking pheno ive seen.

looks expensive too while still being masc/primitive looking.
Tbh, these foids cope too hard

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, reptiles, Oberyn and 5 others
He looks uncanny

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Brazitard, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
dont tell me lip stick alley.......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ShowerMaxxing, 444 and 5 others
Literally 6'4 1/2 - 6'5 with good phenotype and big skull
High appeal to all ages for that reason alone, obviously chico will do better in muh high school or whatever the fuck

• +1
Reactions: callisto, cutecel, Slob and 16 others
He has high appeal, hes kinda like Maher, if he wasn't famous he would probably clean up tinder

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, HeightPilledum, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Reddit is larp until proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Slob, Brazitard and 9 others
He's always been a classy character so I doubt he was "slaying" when that shit only became the norm quite recently. However, I'm sure he mogged all his peers to oblivion and had his pick of women.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, HeightPilledum, Brazitard and 5 others
I've shown pictures of him to some of my female friends, they weren't very impressed.
They mostly said he's a good looking guy but that he looks "too aggressive" and "too muscular". I don't think they were downplaying what they truly felt about him because I've heard them fawn over many other men, both among themselves and when in front of guys, so they really have no issue saying it when they think an actor is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deprived, Brazitard and 5 others
Tbh, these foids cope too hard
a 19 year old foid i know from united states used to always show prettyboys as the ideal men but whenever she bragged about the guy she hooked up with or found on tinder it was always a masc jock or something like that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ggg.tv🤫, anthony111553 and 9 others
a 19 year old foid i know from united states used to always show prettyboys as the ideal men but whenever she bragged about the guy she hooked up with or found on tinder it was always a masc jock or something like that
wootar

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18012, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I've shown pictures of him to some of my female friends, they weren't very impressed.
They mostly said he's a good looking guy but that he looks "too aggressive" and "too muscular". I don't think they were downplaying what they truly felt about him because I've heard them fawn over many other men, both among themselves and when in front of guys, so they really have no issue saying it when they think an actor is attractive.
i mean these same girls would call a normie guy from ur school attractive and still not date him\

their words arent very good to be taken seriously

ive heard a foid say amnesia isnt her type cause hes too good looking , she herself was a stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Slob, Brazitard and 1 other person
i mean these same girls would call a normie guy from ur school attractive and still not date him\
I'm talking about actors here. I've secretly read the messages they send each other about some other actors. Really raunchy stuff.
Dolph Lundgren isn't one of the men they fantasize about, it's mostly fucking Timothee Chalamet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm talking about actors here. I've secretly read the messages they send each other about some other actors. Really raunchy stuff.
Dolph Lundgren isn't one of the men they fantasize about, it's mostly fucking Timothee Chalamet.
where did u read the messages , in a foid group? , also what were the foids like?

i agree prettyboys mog but

he looks good but nothing that special , maybe medium ugly pill cause foids think his looks r in their league

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
I've heard a foid say amnesia isnt her type cause hes too good looking , she herself was a stacy
This is obvious bullshit, though. When they say "he's too good-looking" you just know they want to fuck him, but it wasn't the case with Lundren, they admitted he was kind of good looking, just nothing special.

When a girl says a guy isn't her type because he's too good looking there are only 3 explanations:
A. She is virtue signalling that she is not superficial, that she values personality and commitment and isn't into "fuckboys". This is, in 95% of cases, a blatant lie.
B. She is a victim of typical female nature - she wants her man to still be less attractive than her to feel in control of the relationship. Thus she will fuck him but maybe won't feel comfortable in a LTR with him (on paper, at least).
C. She is a victim of typical female narcissism - she wants to be the most attractive human being around at all times, the center of attention, so she kind of feels like being with such a hot guy will take attention away from her. This is just female neuroticism that will never stop her from fucking him regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Zylk and Jason Voorhees
where did u read the messages , in a foid group? , also what were the foids like?

i agree prettyboys mog but

View attachment 1575693View attachment 1575695

he looks good but nothing that special , maybe medium ugly pill cause foids think his looks r in their league
he has a lot of ogre qualities like his nose , moustache , eye area and face width ,
i dont think i consider him a prettyboy

• +1
My female friends have a private whatsapp group. They're all girls in their 20s, ranging from average to really hot.
No idea why it's specifically this guy that riles them up so much, they say he looks unique and mysterious. I think he has some really ugly photos around but he looks very handsome in other photos, so I get it.

• +1
This is obvious bullshit, though. When they say "he's too good-looking" you just know they want to fuck him, but it wasn't the case with Lundren, they admitted he was kind of good looking, just nothing special.

When a girl says a guy isn't her type because he's too good looking there are only 2 explanations:
A. She is virtue signalling that she is not superficial, that she values personality and commitment and isn't into "fuckboys". This is, in 95% of cases, a blatant lie.
B. She is a victim of typical female nature - she wants her man to still be less attractive than her to feel in control of the relationship. Thus she will fuck him but maybe won't feel comfortable in a LTR with him (on paper, at least).
C. She is a victim of typical female narcissism - she wants to be the most attractive human being around at all times, the center of attention, so she kind of feels like being with such a hot guy will take attention away from her. This is just female neuroticism that will never stop her from fucking him regardless.
thats cause when they say lundgren , they see this ogre

instead of this maesthetic chad

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, CursedOne, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
My female friends have a private whatsapp group. They're all girls in their 20s, ranging from average to really hot.
No idea why it's specifically this guy that riles them up so much, they say he looks unique and mysterious. I think he has some really ugly photos around but he looks very handsome in other photos, so I get it.
what do they think of jason momoa?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gakpostman, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
and how did u get inside the group

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
I remember I had shown them these 2 pictures. I think it's a typical Male Gaze VS Female Gaze situation.
We just think women want some strong gigachad but most of them prefer softer men, that's just how it is bro.
nah , u did a dumbass move focusing on photos that r more showing his body and bone structure making him look like a meathead/douche , theres better pics of lundgren yet u had to show a black and white pic and a half naked pic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BucketCrab
Let's just say I get to read the messages without them knowing I can.
oh , and what kind of messages did they post about chalamet?

and tell me some other guys they posted / talked about

• +1
i dont see why they would prefer chalamet over lundgren cause lundgren looks more prettyboy than chalamet apart from masc , like better pheno , coloring , skin , no creepy moustache or eyes

• +1
He is one type of man who really looks probably much more impressive in person. Same with Maher.

These girls cope hard. Just alone his huge body and the presence it gives him would make them wet

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, HeightPilledum, huaus and 10 others
Extremely high appeal. Did you know Dolph got a full scholarship to study at MIT? Dude is high IQ and high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Slob, Brazitard and 3 others
i dont see why they would prefer chalamet over lundgren cause lundgren looks more prettyboy than chalamet apart from masc , like better pheno , coloring , skin , no creepy moustache or eyes
I think a lot of it has to do with the characters they play. Chalamet is known for playing sensitive, mysterious characters that girls can easily imagine having a romantic story with. Dolph is mostly known for his role as the fucking gigachad boxer that beats the shit out of people and talks weird + generic action movies that girls don't like much.

• +1
Reactions: gakpostman, Slob, Brazitard and 2 others
Maybe his frame is too big for wide appeal?
Women don't make sense

• +1

more universal appeal

@pwettyboijens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Gargantuan, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
oh , and what kind of messages did they post about chalamet?

and tell me some other guys they posted / talked about
The ones they like:
Jared Leto, Brad Pitt, Jason Momoa, Ryan Gosling, Ben Barnes, Henry Cavill (mostly for The Witcher), Jake Gyllenhaal, Ian Somerhalder, Michael Fassbender, Timothee Chalamet, Cillian Murphy, Orlando Bloom.

They really didn't like Ronaldo for some reason.
They loved young Dicaprio, not so much older Dicaprio.
Chris Hemsworth got mixed opinions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Slob, Brazitard and 1 other person
I remember I had shown them these 2 pictures. I think it's a typical Male Gaze VS Female Gaze situation.
We just think women want some strong gigachad but most of them prefer softer men, that's just how it is bro.
I still don't get it tbh. Why would a woman in her right mind pick Timothy instead of Lundgren? Why would they reject a 6'5 Ripped Aryan gigachad with a perfect skull for some 5'9 pretty boy Twink.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, ShowerMaxxing and AscendingHero
i think some girls would be scared

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard and Jason Voorhees
I still don't get it tbh. Why would a woman in her right mind pick Timothy instead of Lundgren? Why would they reject a 6'5 Ripped Aryan gigachad with a perfect skull for some 5'9 pretty boy Twink.
As I said, it's a typical male gaze VS female gaze situation. Most men just have no idea what girls like and we still think in terms of what we'd want to be: strong, masculine, dominant. Girls don't seem to care too much about that

• +1
  • +1
Aryan are ugly and a thing of past. Askhenazis are the new meta.

Last edited:
  • +1
also , its fucking creepy you read other womens chats , how old are you , how old are they

bro , lundgren is more prettyboy than timothee btw