Is Dolph Lundgren too masculine to have wide appeal?

Water

@Kingkellz posts on this, are all 100% percent correct

Dimorphic with good youth/health indicators mog everything. Sex appeal gods are the ones your oneitis is cucking you with, dominating ONS, etc.

JFL and faggots will spam muh male gaze.

Men like this are almost unattainable to looksmaxx to achieve tbh. It's all genes and hormones
yeah brad pitt and paul walker types mpg prettyboys even for girls around 18

• +1
Reactions: Slob and AscendingHero
Nah you are coping, it was proven with Barrett too, we simply don't fully grasp male sex appeal.

I saw girls irl saying the he is not all of that too, but then they liked Tyson Beckford or other male models. For women if you are not hot you are ugly, makes sense that a small percentage doesn't find them gl.
jfl at thinking a nigger like tyson mogs dolph

• +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens
Acting is one thing.
IRL he married Britney Spears and built a nice family
actor-dolph-lundgren-and-family-attend-the-uk-film-premiere-of-the-picture-id103320770
Wtf his older duaghtee is pretty af

He mogs everyone. Girls saying they don't like him doesn't mean shit. He is the one getting all the prime stacies not some prettyboy

Dolph is a god fuck what everybody says

90s and early 2000s Brad Pitt is unmoggable and has by far the broadest appeal. The perfect combination of handsome, pretty and masculine, especially when he had longer hair. He has insane harmony, giga NT, charming etc. Even today at 60 he gigamogs everyone his age.
My mom and sister couldn't stop commenting how incredibly attractive he was in 7 years in Tibet and Troy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and szolliontaraelis
Ill chop off my dick to look this 'orge'

I've seen posts on r/fds and a few female sub reddits calling Lundgren an overrated ogre. Is he too masc to have wide appeal and yet another product of male gaze? Imo he looks insane, definitely leaning into the ogre territory but his blonde hair and pheno balances it out and gives him a high class look overall.
View attachment 1575692View attachment 1575694View attachment 1575705
View attachment 1575661View attachment 1575662View attachment 1575664

In motion

View attachment 1575660View attachment 1575663View attachment 1575665

@germanlooks @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Biiyo03[/USER
[/QUOTE]

He mogs each and every 1 of them to the kingdoms of shang hi

I think modern women prefer a smaller / less wide chin over a larger one. If Lundgren's chin was less wide I think women would find him very attractive.

Essentially wider chin may push guys too far into hyper-masculine territory, which has less appeal.

r/fds is mostly ethnic women, especially black women. There is an anti-white bias in those subs. If they were honest, they'd acknowledge the general aesthetic advantage whites have over non-whites (as well as the advantage non-blacks have over blacks).

Yet to be mogged