is Estrogen for anti-aging cope?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
I’ve intuitively regarded estrogen as pro-aging because it’s a sex hormone. But putatively it’s anti-aging. But I do know that many estrogenic endocrine disrupters seem to be quite destructive to overall health. Why would a sex hormone, even a natural one like estradiol, be anti-aging? Neutered female dogs live longer.

“Telomeres are repetitive nucleotide sequences that protect against chromosomal shortening. They are replenished by telomerase, an enzyme that may be activated by estrogen. Women have longer telomeres than men; this difference might be due to estrogen exposure.”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and User28823
You is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
It's known to reverse norwooding and increase skin quality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
I’ve intuitively regarded estrogen as pro-aging because it’s a sex hormone. But putatively it’s anti-aging. But I do know that many estrogenic endocrine disrupters seem to be quite destructive to overall health. Why would a sex hormone, even a natural one like estradiol, be anti-aging? Neutered female dogs live longer.

“Telomeres are repetitive nucleotide sequences that protect against chromosomal shortening. They are replenished by telomerase, an enzyme that may be activated by estrogen. Women have longer telomeres than men; this difference might be due to estrogen exposure.”

just transmaxx