Is fate always relied on genes?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
i've been thinking about this alot lately. Most people who ascend off this site either are pubetycels and are most definetly late bloomers, or had a good base (e.g salludon). Are sub-5 men destined to just rot and die. will any amount of looksmaxxing save asub-5? give me your thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and IAMNOTANINCEL
Looks only get girls

U need something extra to get men who will burn down children for you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and jinnu
Looks only get girls

U need something extra to get men who will burn down children for you
I guess so, but even then being attractive helps in literally every scenario i can think of. Think about this, if there are 2 children stuck on a broken bridge that's about to collapse. You either chose a sub 5 child that's legit fated to live a miserable existance or a chad's son who most likely will get everything handed to him simply because he has better genetic quality.

I guess so, but even then being attractive helps in literally every scenario i can think of. Think about this, if there are 2 children stuck on a broken bridge that's about to collapse. You either chose a sub 5 child that's legit fated to live a miserable existance or a chad's son who most likely will get everything handed to him simply because he has better genetic quality.
I’ll save one closest to me can’t be bothered walking too much

would you say that average men are destined to betabuxxx? I'm literally average in every metric i find lol. I hope puberty ascends me but i doubt it tbh i'm 16 and im prolly an early bloomer.

most likely
suifuel for me. fuck it im gonna arrangemarriagemaxx hopefully my pakistani wife has the bone structure of adriana lima and is 5'6 so i dont feel like a manlet next to her :lul:

explain? I think there are outliers like Hamza Ahmed for example. Love him or hate him, but he was destined to be an average pakistani guy. He was a really late bloomer and even if he went through puberty, after that he most likely would've ended up being average man but he decided he wanted more and became a masculine raw meat eating man.

suifuel for me. fuck it im gonna arrangemarriagemaxx hopefully my pakistani wife has the bone structure of adriana lima and is 5'6 so i dont feel like a manlet next to her :lul:
u still need to looksmax even if u arrangemarriagemaxx

We all suffer the same. Life sucks for everyone, yet it’s the only thing we know

u still need to looksmax even if u arrangemarriagemaxx
prolly tbh, although i'm not particularly unattractive, just veyr average

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Genes and environment make up for 90% of your life, and by definiton, there's only a very small amount of either attractive, smart, or rich peoples. Now having all the 3 together is beyond exceptional, and yes, only those who have options truly enjoy life. Too bad these 3 things are the only ones who actually give you options, 2 of them being given (or not) at birth.

The Normal Distribution1 51cb75a3e0a34eb6bbff7e966557757e
By definition more than 80% of peoples are fucked no matter what, that's why i never understood peoples who wanted to have kids.

Depends on what makes u sub5
If its jaw surgery can help a lot
if your 5'2'' skullcel its over

Genes and environment make up for 90% of your life, and by definiton, there's only a very small amount of either attractive, smart, or rich peoples. Now having all the 3 together is beyond exceptional, and yes, only those who have options truly enjoy life. Too bad these 3 things are the only ones who actually give you options, 2 of them being given (or not) at birth.

View attachment 2958235 By definition more than 80% of peoples are fucked no matter what, that's why i never understood peoples who wanted to have kids.
dang but im 16 and i see kids enjoying their lives sometimes yet im rotting on this fourm. mind u these kids are like 5'9 5'10 ish and i skull mog them

dang but im 16 and i see kids enjoying their lives sometimes yet im rotting on this fourm. mind u these kids are like 5'9 5'10 ish and i skull mog them
suifuel for 5'8 manlets like me lol