Is feeling tons of hunger a good sign that im losing fat?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Seriously :feelswhy:, please tell me this is good, i have never felt so hungry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MANLETprettyBOY
Maybe, but for me, losing weight made me less hungry. I am never hungry nowadays, and when I eat, I get full within few bites.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away and TsarTsar444
Maybe, but for me, losing weight made me less hungry. I am never hungry nowadays, and when I eat, I get full within few bites.
Thats impossible your body will tell you to eat if you start getting skinny unless you are taking stimulants regulary. On stims im never hungry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats impossible your body will tell you to eat if you start getting skinny unless you are taking stimulants regulary. On stims im never hungry
Maybe my stims, idk. Could also be that my stomach shrunk as I ate less, but I think that's a myth lol

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
What

maybe if you’re literally starving
But if you’re used to eating a ridiculous amount of calories and then you gradually lower that number, you’re going to end up being able to eat a much smaller amount of calories and still feel full

are you under the impression that people who aren’t fat are walking around feeling hungry 24/7? Because.. nah man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial and TsarTsar444
What

But if you’re used to eating a ridiculous amount of calories and then you gradually lower that number, you’re going to end up being able to eat a much smaller amount of calories and still feel full

are you under the impression that people who aren’t fat are walking around feeling hungry 24/7? Because.. nah man
True tbh. When I was fat, it was not about me being hungry. It was more about me not feeling full, so I would continue eating. Then I hit a few month long depression episode which killed my hunger. Then I started taking ADHD meds which helped me recover from depression, and also destroyed my hunger. Now I realized that after this, I can't really eat as much as I used to. I get full from less than half of the plate portion

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Bro, try liraglutide or semaglutide. I'm injecting liraglutide and literally have 0 apettite.

True tbh. When I was fat, it was not about me being hungry. It was more about me not feeling full, so I would continue eating. Then I hit a few month long depression episode which killed my hunger. Then I started taking ADHD meds which helped me recover from depression, and also destroyed my hunger. Now I realized that after this, I can't really eat as much as I used to. I get full from less than half of the plate portion
This isn’t everybody’s problem, but when I was losing weight I figured out I was eating my food fast as shit and not giving myself time to feel full, when I forced myself to slow down I found I got full after eating much less than normal

so anybody reading this who’s trying to lose weight, maybe try experimenting with that and see if that’s your issue

Your body adapts. Losing hunger and being able to live on less food is a natural consequence. It also goes for the opposite tho. Another reason why bulking cutting is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
What

Your body will tell you too eat food because if you don't you will keep losing fat until you become barebones and die. Hunger is a homeostatic mechanism similar to pain receptors telling you there is imminent danger around your surroundings

Im 71kg at 6'1 currently, 20-21bmi, and i was never fat

And your last bit is the lowest iq thing i heard, people naturally eat at their maintenance because of healthy hunger cues. This is why i was always 75-76kg in the past even without counting calories cause i would eat at my hunger cue

• JFL
Your body adapts. Losing hunger and being able to live on less food is a natural consequence. It also goes for the opposite tho. Another reason why bulking cutting is retarded
It doesn't adapt low iq cel, if it adapts you will die from being in a perma caloric deficit

• JFL
It doesn't adapt low iq cel, if it adapts you will die from being in a perma caloric deficit
Calling me low iq in the same sentence as your retarded statement right now lol.

do some research

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Calling me low iq in the same sentence as your retarded statement right now lol.

do some research
Do you mean adapt as in lower its metabolism and organ functions so your tdee becomes lower? That still doesn't mean anything cause your body can adapt so much its not invincible, if it was then nobody would be able to lose wieght because your body will always quickly adjust to a new tdee

• JFL
This is probably because you aren't lifting as well jfl very hard squats and deadlifts are making me a hungry whore

• JFL
Your body will tell you too eat food because if you don't you will keep losing fat until you become barebones and die. Hunger is a homeostatic mechanism similar to pain receptors telling you there is imminent danger around your surroundings

Im 71kg at 6'1 currently, 20-21bmi, and i was never fat

And your last bit is the lowest iq thing i heard, people naturally eat at their maintenance because of healthy hunger cues. This is why i was always 75-76kg in the past even without counting calories cause i would eat at my hunger cue
Are you dumb?
Do you think fat people get fat by eating at their maintenance?
What?

people get fat by eating WELL above their maintenance, there are 0 fat people who got fat by eating at their maintenance (muh muh muh genetics muh im fat cuz muh genetics muh :feelsuhh:)

you’re actually a retard if you think people get fat eating at their maintenance, and if you think that then it’s time to rope because you’re too stupid for society

when you lower the amount of calories you eat slowly, your body adapts to that and you’ll end up requiring a much lower amount of calories than you’re used to. this is in regards to being fat and losing weight, if you’re already low bodyfat and trying to get to bodybuilder unhealthy levels of bodyfat then yes you’ll feel hungry unless you’re roiding or maybe genetically gifted, and that’s what I referred to previously as starving yourself. Also if you’re a genetic subhuman you’ll feel hungry all the time without even being at an unhealthy bodyfat lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
probably excess stomach acid. drink some baking soda

Are you dumb?
Do you think fat people get fat by eating at their maintenance?
What?

people get fat by eating WELL above their maintenance, there are 0 fat people who got fat by eating at their maintenance (muh muh muh genetics muh im fat cuz muh genetics muh :feelsuhh:)

you’re actually a retard if you think people get fat eating at their maintenance, and if you think that then it’s time to rope because you’re too stupid for society

when you lower the amount of calories you eat slowly, your body adapts to that and you’ll end up requiring a much lower amount of calories than you’re used to. this is in regards to being fat and losing weight, if you’re already low bodyfat and trying to get to bodybuilder unhealthy levels of bodyfat then yes you’ll feel hungry unless you’re roiding or maybe genetically gifted, and that’s what I referred to previously as starving yourself.
Ah...Fat people have a mulfunction in their brain gut connection aka grehlin misfunction, their bodies produce grehlin more then it is normal, so they are in a perma caloric surplus all the time.

But fatties got to spread this bad gene because at least they didn't end up dying, if you had the opposite case in nature, where your body severely underprodcues grehlin then you will literally end up 5% body fat in the end and collapse dying from no hunger cues

And yes im 13% bf and want to go to 10% or less currently, when i was above 15% it wasn't this hard but now it has started to become harder and harder especially after a hard deadlifting day

• JFL
probably excess stomach acid. drink some baking soda
That can easily fuck up gut microbiome, and give permanent issues. Messing with stomach acidity is a dangerous thing

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Ah...Fat people have a mulfunction in their brain gut connection aka grehlin misfunction, their bodies produce grehlin more then it is normal, so they are in a perma caloric surplus all the time.

But fatties got to spread this bad gene because at least they didn't end up dying, if you had the opposite case in nature, where your body severely underprodcues grehlin then you will literally end up 5% body fat in the end and collapse dying from no hunger cues

And yes im 13% bf and want to go to 10% or less currently, when i was above 15% it wasn't this hard but now it has started to become harder and harder especially after a hard deadlifting day
Idk, maybe some people. I was fat since childhood, and that's due to my parents giving big portions. I got used to big portions, and had to eat them to feel full. Then I had a sleepover with one of my friends, and I noticed just how little the portion is compared to what I am used to. Since then, I started minimizing them and when the depression hit, I stopped eating all together. Now, I get full from a fraction of what I used to eat.

There are many reasons why people are fat. No willpower to stop eating junk food, bad thyroid function, childhood upbringing, etc.

there are many many many many different causes for fatness
from physical all the way to psychological
I have a genetic predisposition to being lower bodyfat and have an easier time with it than many people, and indeed had an easier time with weight loss than many people, and even I have been fat before

at the end of the day the only reason is: you eat too many calories, you eat too much
and that's the only part of it worth thinking about.

Weigh yourself everyday. That's the only way to know if you are loosing fat. If you've been lifting past your noob gains (first 6 months) then you will not put on muscle fast enough for your total weight to not still go down when loosing fat. If you're eating a good amount of meat, and working out everyday, and loosing weight, then you are most likely loosing fat.

If you eat processed foods you will be much hungrier even if you are in a calorie surplus, the same goes if you don't get enough sleep, or even if you spike your insulin by eating fruit, or if you eat hyper snackable foods like nuts. If you don't eat everyday at the same time then you'll generally be hungrier. If your cardio isn't intense enough, you'll also be hungrier.

All that being said, expect to feel some hunger every single day while loosing weight.