Is fucking milfs raw less of a concern?

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
I have two milf fuckbuddies, one beurette and one gook, one is 32 and one is 37. Is fucking them raw less of a concern than younger girls? How rotten are their ovaries? I pullout 20 seconds before wanting to cum and finish on their ass, can these whores get pregnant from my precum? I'm a fertile bull

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 16369
I'm too cheap to buy condoms, shit is expensive for 10 plastic bags

I fucked a 46 year old once and it was disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Beetlejuice, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
I fucked a 46 year old once and it was disgusting
Depends. Some get so fat that they have so much cellulite. Some have asses that are a good proportion of fat and muscle, and they're they're soft and supple but have body and slight firmness. Straight up obese non estrogenic women will have the former

The gook milf was a virgin, she wasn't on her period and I saw her blood on my dick and her pussy was more intact than the average 12 yo white girl in the west

Anyway milfs love me because of big dick + wide shoulders + low IQ primitive high DHT warrior face and young girls hate me so I make due

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
The gook milf was a virgin
was she? at 37?
i think she was just on her period...
1R8zV4.png

Yes, I busted raw in Asian masseuse a couple of months ago. Didn't think twice about it as she was clearly past pregnancy age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
was she? at 37?
i think she was just on her period...
1R8zV4.png
It wasn't. I know what her period on my dick looks like. It's dark red and gooey. The hymen 'breakage' was just small watery streaks of blood on my dick, looked very different. She's from a culture where it's social suicide to have premarital sex, she's a FOB exchange master's student fishing for med bulls

I fucked her 9 times now and she hasn't sucked my dick once, and sex with her is awkward af she doesn't know how to bend her back properly or stick her ass out for doge sttleyle

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
mirin'

I get more attention from older 30+ women aswell than young women. But I have to larp high age with them because they are repulsed by me being young.

So weird. How are these milfs fine with you being young?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
It wasn't. I know what her period on my dick looks like. It's dark red and gooey. The hymen 'breakage' was just small watery streaks of blood on my dick, looked very different. She's from a culture where it's social suicide to have premarital sex, she's a FOB exchange master's student fishing for med bulls

I fucked her 9 times now and she hasn't sucked my dick once, and sex with her is awkward af she doesn't know how to bend her back properly or stick her ass out for doge sttleyle
How did you meet her jfl

there arent many asian students where i live
im surprised there are many the middle east

Last edited:
  • Love it
mirin'

I get more attention from older 30+ women aswell than young women. But I have to larp high age with them because they are repulsed by me being young.

So weird. How are these milfs fine with you being young?
I'm turning 22 soon and both of them love it. I was insanely shocked when I first stuck my hand in the gook's panties. She was soaking wet. Words can't describe it, it was literally drooling down her thighs. The entire frontal part of her panties looked soaked, like she pissed herself. All i did was make out with her and forced my hand down her jeans in a sexually aggressive/rapey way (she wanted to take it "slow"). Women literally get off when you make them feel in danger. Like you're simulating rape. Desiring them so much that you don't oblige with their rejection and force yourself into them. If they find you attractive, they find this sexy as fuck

Both of them are obsessed with my dick size (8x5.7). The Moroccan specifically

Also the gook SHOCKED me. I thought I was gonna get a huge opioid rush and not being able to fit my dick inside of her. She'd 5'2, gook, virgin and she swallow my ENTIRE dick in her pussy. I bottomed out with only like 1 inch left unused. It surprised me so much. And my dick is very girthy, yet I had very little trouble fitting it inside of her without fingering her, just external rubbing + kissing. Sub 5.5 girth is death

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
I'm turning 22 soon and both of them love it. I was insanely shocked when I first stuck my hand in the gook's panties. She was soaking wet. Words can't describe it, it was literally drooling down her thighs. The entire frontal part of her panties looked soaked, like she pissed herself. All i did was make out with her and forced my hand down her jeans in a sexually aggressive/rapey way (she wanted to take it "slow"). Women literally get off when you make them feel in danger. Like you're simulating rape. Desiring them so much that you don't oblige with their rejection and force yourself into them. If they find you attractive, they find this sexy as fuck

Both of them are obsessed with my dick size (8x5.7). The Moroccan specifically

Also the gook SHOCKED me. I thought I was gonna get a huge opioid rush and not being able to fit my dick inside of her. She'd 5'2, gook, virgin and she swallow my ENTIRE dick in her pussy. I bottomed out with only like 1 inch left unused. It surprised me so much. And my dick is very girthy, yet I had very little trouble fitting it inside of her without fingering her, just external rubbing + kissing. Sub 5.5 girth is death
u brutally mog me, chad.

well done

there arent many asian students where i live
im surprised there are many in
Are you in eastern Europe boyo? The middle east doesn't have the asiatic mongoloid pheno, it's just that the gulf has a ton of expats and foreigners that come here to work. A lot of Filipinas, Indonesians, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Are you in eastern Europe boyo? The middle east doesn't have the asiatic mongoloid pheno, it's just that the gulf has a ton of expats and foreigners that come here to work. A lot of Filipinas, Indonesians, etc
southeast europe
the only asians ive seen are vietnamese and chinese immigrants from the communist era

• +1
southeast europe
the only asians ive seen are vietnamese and chinese immigrants from the communist era
who cares tbh caucsoid women mog asians to death. I would fuck Arab 18 yo girls if I could but most of them are extremely sheltered/high cortisol from their dads or brothers stoning them if they find out they're doing anything premarital

I just have 0 options

who cares tbh caucsoid women mog asians to death. I would fuck Arab 18 yo girls if I could but most of them are extremely sheltered/high cortisol from their dads or brothers stoning them if they find out they're doing anything premarital

I just have 0 options
Dude 90% of even the strictest Arab girls 15+ had atleast made out with a few guys where I was it was so degenerate. People even sent videos and their nudes in group chats casually

Dude 90% of even the strictest Arab girls 15+ had atleast made out with a few guys where I was it was so degenerate. People even sent videos and their nudes in group chats casually
90% of the strictest Arab girls? No fucking way lmfao dude. I've known and lived in Arab culture my entire life. Im not saying they're angels impervious to the beguiling charm of chads donkey dick, degeneracy has seeped in, but hijabi non-jeans wearing Arab girls are 90% virgin until marriage. I know how my dad raises my sister and how insanely strict he is with her, making her wear layers of clothes in got summer, and my dad isn't isn't the strictest possible, some make their daughters and wives wear straight up trash bags

There are liberated whore Arab girls they're just not close to the majority, unless you're talking about western Arab girls which are identical to any other western girl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
90% of the strictest Arab girls? No fucking way lmfao dude. I've known and lived in Arab culture my entire life. Im not saying they're angels impervious to the beguiling charm of chads donkey dick, degeneracy has seeped in, but hijabi non-jeans wearing Arab girls are 90% virgin until marriage. I know how my dad raises my sister and how insanely strict he is with her, making her wear layers of clothes in got summer, and my dad isn't isn't the strictest possible, some make their daughters and wives wear straight up trash bags

There are liberated whore Arab girls they're just not close to the majority, unless you're talking about western Arab girls which are identical to any other western girl
The area I was in was overly westernised as fuck I’ve never seen anything like it. Zero morals some Jordanian whore showed us the marks from when her dad beat her for being a slut.

But it didn’t stop her she’s been loyal to this half white morrocan half white absolute slayer who also abuses her for the past 3 years. State of women

Cock in your hole, boy boy old!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice