Is Genetic male pattern baldness due to sensitiivity to DHT or a general senstivity to high amounts of potent androgens?

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
Is Genetic male pattern baldness/male alopecia because of senstivity to DHT in the body or senstivity to general high amounts of androgens.
Since DHT is a strong androgen,maybe it's the latter?
For example,lets just assume if a guy blocks his DHT with finasteride but has high amounts of potent androgens like 17Hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT,but it isn't DHT,would he get bald?
If he has genes for genetic male pattern baldness?

Solution
D
Thnx,fren.
I just wanted to do some More research before taking the dive.:feelsyay:
Btw,aromasin converts in the body to a compound called 17hydroexemestane which is Androgenic and is 30-40 times more Androgenic/potent than DHT,so it's quite like a super androgen.
It converts to such a low amount of 17hydro it probably doesnt do anything for you in practice
im just going to pour a whole bottle of pumpkin seed oil in my hair and hope I keep it. Who cares you have low libido, you still get more play than bald manlet

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Is Genetic male pattern baldness/male alopecia because of senstivity to DHT in the body or senstivity to general high amounts of androgens.
For example,lets just assume if a guy blocks his DHT with finasteride but has high amounts of potent androgens like 17Hydroexemestane which is 30-40 times more Androgenic than DHT,but it isn't DHT,would he get bald?
Usually sensitivity

Ive read and heard that those with higher DHT actually tend to not bald

s
sensivity that is determened by genetics

s

sensivity that is determened by genetics
Yeah I know it's determined by genetics but what is the male body senstitive to?
DHT?
Or compunds which are are Androgenic and baldness arises because DHT is one of the Androgenic compund?

Usually sensitivity

Ive read and heard that those with higher DHT actually tend to not bald
Hmm,why is that?
So only people with moderate amount of DHT go bald?
And is it senstivity to DHT only or senstivity to other androgens too?

Hmm,why is that?
So only people with moderate amount of DHT go bald?
And is it senstivity to DHT only or senstivity to other androgens too?
No clue why it is. But increasing DHT wont save you from baldness, and will most likely just speed it up, despite the fact that men with higher DHT usually have less balding.

But, I believe all androgens bind to the same receptors(with maybe some variance), and all androgens cause follicle miniaturization. Its just that DHT is the most potent.

No clue why it is. But increasing DHT wont save you from baldness, and will most likely just speed it up, despite the fact that men with higher DHT usually have less balding.

But, I believe all androgens bind to the same receptors(with maybe some variance), and all androgens cause follicle miniaturization. Its just that DHT is the most potent.
So,DHT makes the hair thin too?
I think ur theory is correct,so,17hydroexemestane is much more potent than DHT,so it would cause more damage?:unsure:

So,DHT makes the hair thin too?
I think ur theory is correct,so,17hydroexemestane is much more potent than DHT,so it would cause more damage?:unsure:
I have no clue whatsoever about 17Hydroxyexemestane.

I read from some user that it wouldnt cause baldness.

Just do the aromasin, and if you start balding you can just hop off and it will stop.

Also youre young, so you need a lot of androgens to fuck up your hairline anyways.

Be low inhib and just get the aromasin

I have no clue whatsoever about 17Hydroxyexemestane.

I read from some user that it wouldnt cause baldness.

Just do the aromasin, and if you start balding you can just hop off and it will stop.

Also youre young, so you need a lot of androgens to fuck up your hairline anyways.

Be low inhib and just get the aromasin
Thnx,fren.
Btw,aromasin converts in the body to a compound called 17hydroexemestane which is Androgenic and is 30-40 times more Androgenic/potent than DHT,so it's quite like a super androgen.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Thnx,fren.
I know what 17hydro is. But i dont think its a biggie

Sir,

ANDROGENIC alopecia

ANDROGENIC
ALOPECIA

androgens cause androgenic alopecia when one is genetically prone to AA. Steroids/“male” hormones have varying levels of androgenicity, DHT is more androgenic than test. Besides that, if your injecting test, your LH and FSH drop down so your pregenelone production goes way down. When your pregenelone production goes down,
1: you wont be able to lower cortisol levels well, high cortisol=balding
2: your progesterone will drop down hard, and progesterone inhibits 5 alpha reductase activity=balding

@alienmaxxer
@prettyboislime

good stuff to add to your knowledge bank

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Thnx,fren.
It converts to such a low amount of 17hydro it probably doesnt do anything for you in practice

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Solution
But its better for that reason as opposed to adex. No-slight benefit for bone as opposed to possible bone loss

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
But its better for that reason as opposed to adex. No-slight benefit for bone as opposed to possible bone loss
Thnx man!
I think I found the solution.