Is Germany fucked?

chemtrails

chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
so instead of paying for tuition which will put me in crippling debt for years, doing my licence in germany seemed to be a great idea. Would you krauts recommend? How fucked is your country (immigrant-wise, ethnic-wise, healthcare wise etc.)? Would it be better to live there or stay in the US?
I have to acquire 10k euros (done) and get B1 in Goethe exam (not done yet). Major I’m gonna study will likely be Informatik or electrical engineering.

Wdym license? Ur bachelors degree?
I'd study in Germany and move the fuck back afterwards, living in Germany is ass

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, yirma19, Sulamaniyya and 2 others
Why do you even want to leave your own country? It’s not like the US is poor, so I don’t see any logic in this

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
Wdym license? Ur bachelors degree?
I'd study in Germany and move the fuck back afterwards, living in Germany is ass
this. take the free and good education, and then move to better countries when you're done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Können sie bitte deutsch sprechen? Dies ist nur deutsch nur sektion

Nur verstehen. Kann nicht sprechen
chemtrails

XD

• JFL
Why do you even want to leave your own country? It’s not like the US is poor, so I don’t see any logic in this
Germany university education = free
USA = crippling debt

Germany university education = free
USA = crippling debt
And you think going to a university in a foreign country with a foreign language that you don’t understand well is the better option?

And you think going to a university in a foreign country with a foreign language that you don’t understand well is the better option?
There are cources in english

• +1
Free shit

Immigrant wise this country is fucking terrible
Ethnic wise idk im not german
Healthcare wise its very good
Overall if you want to make good money, stay in the US. This country will fuck you over in every way possible to make sure you earn the least amount of money as possible. Just inform yourself about it with some quick google searches and you'll see. Taxes will fuck you over the most.
You could take advantage of the free schools to study here and then move back to the US.
This country is only good if you want to be a normal person

• +1
Like every country in the world, there are positive and negative sides. In the case of Germany, however, the negatives have massively outweighed the positives for years. In general, I would say that Germany is a hard country to be really happy in. But that's less due to the economic situation and more to other factors. I don't want to go into politics too much, it's a disaster anyway.

It is of course a generalization, exceptions prove the rule:

- Germany is a very closed society, whether germans or ethnics. It is extremely difficult to make contacts here compared to other countries.

- I don't think anyone is really happy here. I've been to so many countries and nowhere else do I notice such dead, neutral facial expressions as here. I was just in France in September, there's a difference like night and day when you look people in the face on the street.

- From May to September/October, Germany is very nice, weather is good and people feel happier; the other half of the year it's gray and everyone feels semi-depressed. Two extremes, during the warmer months of the year, Germany is very liveable, after that it's the complete opposite.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 22918 and chemtrails
Like every country in the world, there are positive and negative sides. In the case of Germany, however, the negatives have massively outweighed the positives for years. In general, I would say that Germany is a hard country to be really happy in. But that's less due to the economic situation and more to other factors. I don't want to go into politics too much, it's a disaster anyway.

It is of course a generalization, exceptions prove the rule:

- Germany is a very closed society, whether germans or ethnics. It is extremely difficult to make contacts here compared to other countries.

- I don't think anyone is really happy here. I've been to so many countries and nowhere else do I notice such dead, neutral facial expressions as here. I was just in France in September, there's a difference like night and day when you look people in the face on the street.

- From May to September/October, Germany is very nice, weather is good and people feel happier; the other half of the year it's gray and everyone feels semi-depressed. Two extremes, during the warmer months of the year, Germany is very liveable, after that it's the complete opposite.
Someone gotta tell them to take vitamin d3

Immigrant wise this country is fucking terrible
Ethnic wise idk im not german
Healthcare wise its very good
Overall if you want to make good money, stay in the US. This country will fuck you over in every way possible to make sure you earn the least amount of money as possible. Just inform yourself about it with some quick google searches and you'll see. Taxes will fuck you over the most.
You could take advantage of the free schools to study here and then move back to the US.
This country is only good if you want to be a normal person
HOLY FUCK BRO JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT %52 INCOME TAX

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ClearEmOut
I heard that Germany is controlled by Ethnic Mafia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I heard that Europe (excepted easter europe) is controlled by ethnic mafia
Yeah it's true. Albanian Mafia is everywhere in Europe

Schön dass man Steuern zahlt damit ausländer sich hier gut und günstig ausbilden lassen können ohne nen cent jemals wieder zurückzuzahlen:bigbrain:. Genauso wie die ganzen foids die alle Ärzte werden welches dem Staat pro person 200k kostet nur um später betabuxx zu heiraten und teilzeit 20h die woche zu arbeiten.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 22918
Schön dass man Steuern zahlt damit ausländer sich hier gut und günstig ausbilden lassen können ohne nen cent jemals wieder zurückzuzahlen
Du kannst nichts dagegen tun :lul:

Schön dass man Steuern zahlt damit ausländer sich hier gut und günstig ausbilden lassen können ohne nen cent jemals wieder zurückzuzahlen:bigbrain:. Genauso wie die ganzen foids die alle Ärzte werden welches dem Staat pro person 200k kostet nur um später betabuxx zu heiraten und teilzeit 20h die woche zu arbeiten.
Schluck die NEET pille

Schluck die NEET pille
unmöglich, würde eher davor ER gehen. Arbeit kann ein super cope sein, könnte nicht die ganze zeit rumvegetieren ohne plan und ablenkung.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and PubertyMaxxer