Is getting custom implants worth it ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Are custom implants really so worth it or are serial implants good enough ? Im talking about Genioplasty in this case, as i got a cheap offer for a Genioplasty, but they said the implants are serial. Anyone got some advice and maybe even did a Genio themselves and can tell me something ?

Always custom imo. Why cheap out on your face?
I wanna know if there is a huge aestethical difference between custom and serial. Also im a poorcel and im not young forever, thats why i need to get surgery asap

I wanna know if there is a huge aestethical difference between custom and serial. Also im a poorcel and im not young forever, thats why i need to get surgery asap
Get to work buddy. Work even after work. Work all day if u feel like the clock is ticking like that.

Get to work buddy. Work even after work. Work all day if u feel like the clock is ticking like that.
Im in apprenticeship. I can start moneymaxxing once i work properly and finished my apprenticeship

I see. Would you rather get sliding genioplasty or implants and why ?
Imo genioplasty is always better.
I dont know, i think implants looks somehow most of the time unnatural in general. It looks uncanny and weird. The only time i saw a good looking blackpill implant result was on a 8 year old thread archive on lookism.net

And genioplasty results just looks more natural. Since your own bone tissue is used, the result often looks more natural.
Also implants could move. Positioning the chin with your own bone minimizes the risk of it shifting over time. Bcs well, its your fucking own bone and not some implants.

I would recommend genioplasty, also if you look at chin implants and genioplasty. You will notice that genioplasty looks most of the time better - well atleast imo. Implants also have more risks. Your body can reject the implants and infections can occur. Genioplasty simply beats implants when it comes to pro/con arguments

Also you can say goodbye to every ball sport you ever did in your life if you get implants.

Get genio, its maybe more expensive but the better decision.
If you still want to get implants, get metal implants and i would recommend getting in contact with giant.

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
If you are a @Shogun, why not borrow some money from the palace treasury?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and boss8055