Is going to the phillipines really an option?

Is third world maxing a viable option

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Possibly, but I wouldnt

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes and I will risk it to get the best women I can

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
It's like yeah inceldom is a big crisis in the west but would you wander into a random African village for guarenteed girls. The phillipines could be seen on this level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 1560
Or some low tier shithole, personally south American Maxxing mogs. Better, cheaper, hotter foids

Work like 6 months and spend that money abroad, that's worth 2-3x in a different country so u can live like a king and a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
Its a massive L

Going to Philippines is admitting defeat. Try getting a white girl first anything is better than getting 5'4 happas as an offspring

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Ronnie and Deleted member 10987
Going to Philippines is admitting defeat. Try getting a white girl first anything is better than getting 5'4 happas as an offspring
What I mean is the danger of it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and volcelfatcel
Or some low tier shithole, personally south American Maxxing mogs. Better, cheaper, hotter foids

Work like 6 months and spend that money abroad, that's worth 2-3x in a different country so u can live like a king and a Chad
Im going to travel to South America this summer solo, but just for travels. Living like a chad there will be nice too ofc. Any countries u recommend?

Also girls from Philippines are not to be underestimated bro, they mog whole asia imo.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and gamma
What I mean is the danger of it lol
No danger really if ur white ull be treated like a God simple as, you may find it easier living there than North America for how well you'll be treated simply because of skin color @goat2x JBW threads gigantic black pill for those shitholes.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Im going to travel to South America this summer solo, but just for travels. Living like a chad there will be nice too ofc. Any countries u recommend?

Also girls from Philippines are not to be underestimated bro, they mog whole asia imo.
Try to stick to lower class areas in South America, at least where I live JBW is a meme for the most part. You will be seen as exotic in lower class areas tho

• +1
Reactions: Zias
Try to stick to lower class areas in South America, at least where I live JBW is a meme for the most part. You will be seen as exotic in lower class areas tho
Okay good advice man. Is tinder big where you live or are there better ways to slay? Also why do you think JBW theory is mostly a meme? Latino's lower inhib?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Okay good advice man. Is tinder big where you live or are there better ways to slay? Also why do you think JBW theory is mostly a meme? Latino's lower inhib?
I'm not specifying where I live but hookups are a thing in this country but the culture isn't like NA, most people here LTR. I think it's a meme because it isn't like Asia where people are fascinated with JBW, we have a ton of foreigners. French, iberians with light eyes they don't really get any special reaction unless they're good looking which most aren't. Higher class areas at least whites are the norm they aren't exotic, in comparison to SEA where you are exotic and rare.

Latinos are very low inhib, dark triad and nt they usually have good bodies as well here. Not tall though but their other fun characteristics make up big time.

• Love it
Like I said stick to lower class areas and travel to Brazil or somewhere where white people are rare, where I live it's constantly active commercially and it's probably one of the richest countries in latin america, tons of white ppl come here so you aren't a god amongst men if white. Brazil i've heard is solid for pulling JBW.

• +1
I'm not specifying where I live but hookups are a thing in this country but the culture isn't like NA, most people here LTR. I think it's a meme because it isn't like Asia where people are fascinated with JBW, we have a ton of foreigners. French, iberians with light eyes they don't really get any special reaction unless they're good looking which most aren't. Higher class areas at least whites are the norm they aren't exotic, in comparison to SEA where you are exotic and rare.

Latinos are very low inhib, dark triad and nt they usually have good bodies as well here. Not tall though but their other fun characteristics make up big time.
I see, so when girls are more into LTR, there is slut shaming, and when there is slut shaming it doesn't help when my text game would be very explicit and direct? But on the other hand they do like the machismo that latinos exert? Interesting.

What does a latino's game look like then?

• +1
It's like yeah inceldom is a big crisis in the west but would you wander into a random African village for guarenteed girls. The phillipines could be seen on this level
I can’t say for sure. I’ve made the decision to stay and slay in the west. It won’t matter at the end. All women are the same and soon enough thanks to globalism and social media will all behave the same.

I see, so when girls are more into LTR, there is slut shaming, and when there is slut shaming it doesn't help when my text game would be very explicit and direct? But on the other hand they do like the machismo that latinos exert? Interesting.

What does a latino's game look like then?
I think this society is more conservative and sex is still taboo here in comparison to the US or Europe that's why. Promiscuity is shamed upon since it's still conservative. You aren't gonna compete against latinos in texting, they know the culture more than you and if they are low inhib, they are beyond confident i've seen them be extremely low inhib and dark triad with girls, they dig that shit i guess. They arent the tallest usually 5'7-5'8.

No idea, I'm not latino I have seen them be low inhib, direct, concise and very aggressive. They are dark triad by nature or some shit ngl. Some of them in lower class areas are in gangs and shit which amplifies it.

• +1

Never been bro, hear cwrribean, Panama and Uruguay are amazing

• +1
I think this society is more conservative and sex is still taboo here in comparison to the US or Europe that's why. Promiscuity is shamed upon since it's still conservative. You aren't gonna compete against latinos in texting, they know the culture more than you and if they are low inhib, they are beyond confident i've seen them be extremely low inhib and dark triad with girls, they dig that shit i guess. They arent the tallest usually 5'7-5'8.

No idea, I'm not latino I have seen them be low inhib, direct, concise and very aggressive. They are dark triad by nature or some shit ngl. Some of them in lower class areas are in gangs and shit which amplifies it.
I'll just play the emancipated european cowboy theory and scoop up the girls who are tired of getting treated like shit :ogre:

No but seriously this is something I've already foreseen. Girls there are harder to hold down cause they're mad sassy. I am definetly not going to be able to compete but I am pretty low inhib on travels cause who the fuck will ever see u again right.

We will see man :lul:

• +1
I'll just play the emancipated european cowboy theory and scoop up the girls who are tired of getting treated like shit :ogre:

No but seriously this is something I've already foreseen. Girls there are harder to hold down cause they're mad sassy. I am definetly not going to be able to compete but I am pretty low inhib on travels cause who the fuck will ever see u again right.

We will see man :lul:
Yeaaa gonna be honest they like being treated like shit here by the low inhib latinos :lul:

Most white people here get laughed at by latinos, they treat women like queens and shit but then the latinos just fucking treat them like literal dogs :lul: and you don't want to pick fights either no matter how tall you are either in lower class areas those guys have legit gangs, cliques almost of people covering them and they have a ton of street fighting experience usually carry a knife

• JFL
normie white guy would be high tier normie in asia if 6ft basically chad

I always saw JBW as an option to go there for a short time and come back with confidence. Maybe a vacation, if you wanna stay longer maybe 2-3 years. For that, it's a good option.

JBW in the Philippines is insane. I have a friend who is there and he saw this: A whitening product for vaginas. They really love white skin jfl
Jbw1

• JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago
I always saw JBW as an option to go there for a short time and come back with confidence. Maybe a vacation, if you wanna stay longer maybe 2-3 years. For that, it's a good option.

JBW in the Philippines is insane. I have a friend who is there and he saw this: A whitening product for vaginas. They really love white skin jfl
View attachment 1175446
There are clinics that whiten your genitals around the globe lol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
There's a "war on drugs" there right now, I wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of it, Vietnam is slowly turning now into a new Thailand and could be the next big sex tourism destination.