Is Hamza sub 5??

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Or am I letting his personality bias me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
He’s def above average for a curry

Out of all the curries I see on a daily basis he mogs 99% of em

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Detective, Good_Little_Goy and 15 others
maybe but I can say he has made the most of everything he was given

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19281 and 11 others
He’s def above average for a curry

Out of all the curries I see on a daily basis he mogs 99% of em
woah @Titbot is back did u fix ur botched surgery?

he is high tier normie but people cope with curry failo not realising he doesnt fit into it sice he isnt fat, bald and short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Mewton, CristianT and 6 others
I think he is short.

So you're saying he's basically a 6?

What about another OG, JSanza? Here's him at 22 and at 32

Vho7hltcpef11

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
i would think he is competing with ltn guys tbh, he is above avg for a curry since he looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I'm a 4/10 bloated 18% bf curry with bad skincare as you've seen me bhai and he looks better than me so I think he is a 6/10.

he is high tier normie but people cope with curry failo not realising he doesnt fit into it sice he isnt fat, bald and short
"curry failo" is more like "ethnic failo" that applies to any FOB ethnic (african arab indian chinese) who is not Westernized, has a non-Western accent and non-Western behaviour etc. It doesn't apply to native Western ethnics and most certainly not to Hamza.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 13787, Chinacurry and 2 others
There are curries here who mog him to death facially but he's not a sub 5. Like 6/10 body included. He's 6'2 and jacked which is a huge halo.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19281, Mewton and 9 others
I'm a 4/10 bloated 18% bf curry with bad skincare as you've seen me bhai and he looks better than me so I think he is a 6/10.

"curry failo" is more like "ethnic failo" that applies to any FOB ethnic (african arab indian chinese) who is not Westernized, has a non-Western accent and non-Western behaviour etc. It doesn't apply to native ethnics and most certainly not to Hamza
absolutely right

6.5/10 SMV in my opinion

MTN-HTN Face
Above 6 Foot
YouTuber Status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
6/10 face
7/10 SMV

the guy is good looking for a curry and has no problem getting girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, fogdart, Deleted member 17217 and 3 others
6/10 face
7/10 SMV

the guy is good looking for a curry and has no problem getting girls
Wasn't his gf like 5 points below him so he dumped her?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ShowerMaxxing, KDA Player and 3 others
woah @Titbot is back did u fix ur botched surgery?
The supra and Infra implants look better. My eyes don’t look Asian anymore. I still have the rounded canthus on one eye. I’m getting it fixed in a week with microsurgery

There are curries here who mog him to death facially but he's not a sub 5. Like 6/10 body included. He's 6'2 and jacked which is a huge halo.
It would be over for him in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Looks234, rand anon and 2 others
He’s 6’0

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Warlow
Wasn't his gf like 5 points below him so he dumped her?
Yea she was like a 3/10 but that's what you get as a 6/10 guy in the west nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

"curry failo" is more like "ethnic failo" that applies to any FOB ethnic (african arab indian chinese) who is not Westernized, has a non-Western accent and non-Western behaviour etc. It doesn't apply to native Western ethnics and most certainly not to Hamza.
@Chinacurry why the JFL react man:feelswat:
Do you disagree that Hamza is a 6/10 because of his pheno or do you disagree with the second paragraph about ethnic tax or whatever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
but not in the UK where dating is exponentially harder? JFL

he's doing decent in the UK, which means in the US he would probably do even better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
uk scene is nightmare mode
keep on coping most UK guys are subhuman, it's so easy to mog and slay in the UK, not even funny. mostly cause UK has trash genetics which is why this guy thinks "bad diet", "bad food" is the cause for problems.

Most of UK is recessed chin subhumans who eat the most packaged food in the world.

look how he's coping by claiming that "those people on a bad diet will die in 10 years"

Reality is: being on a diet does nothing

• +1
but not in the UK where dating is exponentially harder? JFL
UK is the most subhuman of first world countries. My uncle is a prof at oxford and I visited there, slaying was never as easy.
most of these UK guys are subhuman cause of their shitty skulls and recessed chins because UK has much more processed food than in America

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 19281 and exeight
@Chinacurry why the JFL react man:feelswat:
Do you disagree that Hamza is a 6/10 because of his pheno or do you disagree with the second paragraph about ethnic tax or whatever
I think u need to be much clearer on exactly what u mean by ethnic tax, because even here there multiple interpretations of it

keep on coping most UK guys are subhuman, it's so easy to mog and slay in the UK, not even funny. mostly cause UK has trash genetics which is why this guy thinks "bad diet", "bad food" is the cause for problems.

Most of UK is recessed chin subhumans who eat the most packaged food in the world.

look how he's coping by claiming that "those people on a bad diet will die in 10 years"

Reality is: being on a diet does nothing
ask xangsane or someone other that is in uk

You gotta be a big retarded to call him a high tier normie. Have you ever seen him shaven?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet and exeight
You gotta be a big retarded to call him a high tier normie. Have you ever seen him shaven?
ok? he is using beard to his advantage similarly to how people use hair to frame their face

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 19281
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 17217 and Deleted member 18340
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Tallooksmaxxer, exeight and 1 other person
are you autistic? this guy is a shitskin big nosed bug eyed subhuman
ok? his nose is proprtionate to his face, but his eyesupport and browridge is shit but his pfl and ipd is great

As you can see in this post, status is a big halo.

This guy would get rated as 3 psl here with his bug eyes and zero angular jaw but now he is suddenly called htn and above average here just because he makes some retarded redpill videos while wearing a bathrobe.

LMS is a requirement as a whole package.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
As you can see in this post, status is a big halo.

This guy would get rated as 3 psl here with his bug eyes and zero angular jaw but now he is suddenly called htn and above average here just because he makes some retarded redpill videos while wearing a bathrobe.

LMS is a requirement as a whole package.
dude wheat waffles rated him htn too before he got alot of recognition here, dont think its status halo

He’s 6’0

Pre selection and status pill is so fucking legit tbh. People are giving hamza 6s and 7s but are hesitant to give legit Indian chadlites a 7. Looksmatched btw

2655981 1501214 Screenshot 20190906 020038
Images 11 11

Screenshot 2022 04 13 07 30 49 54 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

People use the mate choices of women as a heuristic to help determine a guys worth if you're a virgin after a certain age it's probably because tons of women rejected you which means there's probably something wrong with you that is low value. Similarly if you have a high lay or show people that you have a high lay count, people think you're high value. This is how PUAs work. I like Hamza tho he makes decent content but saying he's anywhere near a chadlite facially is a huge cap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, KDA Player and volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 18890
How did Hamza pack on all that mass if he is low T??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Facially he's definitely a LTN but he's tall and gymmaxxed so I'd put him at a 6/10 overall.

• +1
Or am I letting his personality bias me?

He's atleast 8 and if he's truthful about his discipline practices he's pretty mogger, 6 years of lifting tho and he looks the same as 3 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
He's atleast 8 and if he's truthful about his discipline practices he's pretty mogger, 6 years of lifting tho and he looks the same as 3 years ago
that could be the low T then

6 years of lifting tho and he looks the same as 3 years ago
That's because his training program sucks, he doesn't know how to train properly for natural bodybuilding and he focuses on the wrong muscle groups. So he's a moron, like most gym goers.

• JFL
that could be the low T then
Nah he could make it with low T if he tried, he seems like he never leaves the house tho and all his gym vids are super forced, he doesn't have vids of him hanging out with people he's just tryna prove he still has a life after college. And also all of his advice about women is invalid, he is literally into fat chicks there is no bar, he's 6"2 and likes fat hoes so there was never any difficulty for him in that reguard.

• JFL
I saw this shit he literally got dicked on by actual chad as hamza is basically incel chad
yeah revival is a chad through and through tbh
you can tell he gets bitches and respect

• +1
yeah revival is a chad through and through tbh
you can tell he gets bitches and respect
More than anything you can tell he respects himself and hamza frauds in that aspect for sure.

More than anything you can tell he respects himself and hamza frauds in that aspect for sure.
yeah having revival as a trainer helps a lot as I know he wont lie to me ever too lol