Is Hamza sub 5??

Im brown as well phaggot
I'm strictly talking facially he is not good looking at all
Overall he would be a lower tier HTN including his body and his height

I mog him btw if you're wondering
nigga idgaf what you are. I said what I said. His face is mid tier normie at least judging by this pic. If you mog him you should be getting bitches.

nigga idgaf what you are. I said what I said. His face is mid tier normie at least judging by this pic. If you mog him you should be getting bitches.
Bro you literally just agreed with me dumbass JFL MTN facially

And yes I do get bitches I'm here to looksmax unlike some

why does this guy live rent free in the heads of this forum's users jfl :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and XAE17
6.5/10

feeling generous

Bro you literally just agreed with me dumbass JFL MTN facially

And yes I do get bitches I'm here to looksmax unlike some
you said hes MTN and that hes not good looking facially. MTN is somewhat good looking you low iq mutt

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
6.5/10

feeling generous
thats not how rating works u dumbfuck. you rate based on how they actually look. If hes a 6 then hes a 6, no ifs or buts or being nice about it, you gotta tell the truth

you said hes MTN and that hes not good looking facially. MTN is somewhat good looking you low iq mutt
MTN is bang average mate not good looking lmao
Plus there's ranges of it and facially Hamza is in the middle part of MTN
High MTN may have one decent area but Hamza is not high MTN facially

MTN is bang average mate not good looking lmao
Plus there's ranges of it and facially Hamza is in the middle part of MTN
High MTN may have one decent area but Hamza is not high MTN facially
He's HTN judging by some pics.

Pre selection and status pill is so fucking legit tbh. People are giving hamza 6s and 7s but are hesitant to give legit Indian chadlites a 7. Looksmatched btw

View attachment 1633402View attachment 1633384

View attachment 1633397

People use the mate choices of women as a heuristic to help determine a guys worth if you're a virgin after a certain age it's probably because tons of women rejected you which means there's probably something wrong with you that is low value. Similarly if you have a high lay or show people that you have a high lay count, people think you're high value. This is how PUAs work. I like Hamza tho he makes decent content but saying he's anywhere near a chadlite facially is a huge cap.
I still think he is HTN, so 5 PSL. Except if he is very tall like 6ft2-3+, then he could reach more but it is statistically more likely he isn't.
He has good features but the skin color down halo him hard, tanning works for white because of color contrast, so with light eyes and hair, darker skin looks good.
But for ethnic and curries, they have to play the light skin to pass as white, because they are stuck with dark eyes and hair and can't color contrast as good as them.
This guy, with clearer skin and blue eyes would easily be 6PSL, even 6.5 PSL if tall.
It is what it is, play the game with the card you're given, coping is not a winner's weapon.

For Hamza I would say facially 3 PSL, ofc it seems he is tall and muscular so body wise 6 PSL, I guess if you blend those two rates, he is 4.5 PSL which is what I would rate him globally.

So yeah, the first one is better than Hamza.

I am not status biaised as I don't know at all Hamza, neither his subscriber number, if he did big things, etc.
For me it is just a look, and for random women it will be the same. Even if it is relevant in women's reaction, PSL doesn't take into account status, money, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He is a high tier normie, why?

1. He has nice teeth and nice smile. When he is smiling is actually looks very nice and very NT, girls love that.
2. He has a good voice, muah voice means nothing - you will be surprised how much this matters IRL.
3. He has good height + muscles
4. Good jaw
5. Good hairline

Check his insta

He has huge body halo

He's tall and in good shape, so no, at least not in terms of SMV.

He was a sub5 when he was young
He looksmaxxed to even be considered a human i respect his effort ngl
Still my face at my worst day mogs him to suicide and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
I would say
Face: Below average before
Average when he looksmaxxed

SMV:7/10 due to his status,money,height,body,voice he is also NT so that too