Reactions: FinasteridePoison and Deleted member 27452
Semi looks issue. Mostly NTness tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, tombradylover, TrestIsBest and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27452
it’s mostly bout being NT , your looks will determine who you can be friends with so if you’re a LTN or short you’ll be forced to hangout with the sub 5 manlets who usually are autistic and have shit personalities

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, slavicpsycho, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
Same problem but I think it’s more related to me being quiet honestly

I was in a social setting today and I realized when everyone was talking that I don’t know how to talk to people and even when people asked me stuff I don’t know how to keep the conversation going

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 29155, zura and 4 others
it’s mostly bout being NT , your looks will determine who you can be friends with so if you’re a LTN or short you’ll be forced to hangout with the sub 5 manlets who usually are autistic and have shit personalities
So it's either no friends or hang out with down syndrome patients...

I think I will kill myself

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 29155, Krakowski and 1 other person
nt incel sufferage is a meme, most people here are probably non nt without realizing it.

As nt you can still get sex and have friends and a job while mentalcels or non nts are too socially fucked up to even pass a drivers test most of the time and can’t have any of these things

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
nt incel sufferage is a meme, most people here are probably non nt without realizing it.

As nt you can still get sex and have friends and a job while mentalcels or non nts are too socially fucked up to even pass a drivers test most of the time and can’t have any of these things
Cope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, cancercell and Deleted member 23804

Solution?

There is no solution if its genetic but you can try to nt maxx by learning human psychology and facial expression
Just be drunk 100% of time theory

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
if your friends dont add value to your life then there is no point

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Nick.Harte
if your friends dont add value to your life then there is no point
I had friends in middle school now I don't have any

Middle school was the best time of my life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 29155, rand anon and 2 others
But other LTNs have friends...

Life is over
they pretend to be their friends. you need to be at least 4psl and 185cm to have friends. No man respects you if you are short fuck. Im 173cm and tried to had one fren in the past who was 199cm and he bullied me every time he wanted to. Thats why I prefer to rot without any friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
they pretend to be their friends. you need to be at least 4psl and 185cm to have friends. No man respects you if you are short fuck. Im 173cm and tried to had one fren in the past who was 199cm and he bullied me every time he wanted to. Thats why I prefer to rot without any friends.
Is there even any point living as a manlet?

women don't respect you, men don't respect you it's awful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Totally no reason to even try as a manlet.

• So Sad

You’ve had sex infinite amount more times than I have (I have 0 and you have 2) like stop larping :feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 17244
i look at people as they talk, dont understand a word and say „yeah fr“, and thats about it

Semi looks issue. Mostly NTness tbh.
Bluepilled, everything is about face and nothing else, you make friends by being PSL 8 and mog them with a harem of giga stacies, no other way

• +1
It is 1000% mental retardation unless you look like a subhuman burn victim worm

• +1
Reactions: copemachine, Deleted member 29155 and zura
mostly being neurotypical, i was always ugly and never had problems having friends

You can be ugly enough to have very little friends. A really low percentage are that though. It's mostly a combination of both.

You’ve had sex infinite amount more times than I have (I have 0 and you have 2) like stop larping :feelskek:
fucking fakecel. Hes 17 and have more amount slayed foids than I had matches daily on Tinder. Over!

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik
To be honest I am starting to think I got brain damage from my parents treating me like shit due to their divorce and all the other shit that happened.

I never really had any friends and was always weird and different. Maybe it’s partially due to aspbergers but I just feel like something else went wrong IDK

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, N1c, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
To be honest I am starting to think I got brain damage from my parents treating me like shit due to their divorce and all the other shit that happened.

I never really had any friends and was always weird and different. Maybe it’s partially due to aspbergers but I just feel like something else went wrong IDK
I think I have fetal alcohol syndrome and that's why I am brain damaged worm

Its both. Some friends will just be surface level, in which case ur just npc interacting.

Some people will be honest about their beliefs. Those can become friends if their beliefs align with yours.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 29155
even @Lebgfinal has friends...

View attachment 2290725
I don't anymore, I moved out and lost what I did. Now I don't socialize... I will see my friends this summer tho... so technically I have lot of friends they just live far from me and i see them rarely.

The latter. every reply to this thread is brain damaged

"muh just study expressions bro"
"muh NTmax bro"
"muh PSL and height bro"
"muh adding value"

the reason yall have no friends is bc you view life through those lens

remember the "nerd virgins" friend group in high school
yes even they had friends

being an outsider is to never live
the lenses of reasoning?

The latter. every reply to this thread is brain damaged

"muh just study expressions bro"
"muh NTmax bro"
"muh PSL and height bro"
"muh adding value"

the reason yall have no friends is bc you view life through those lens

remember the "nerd virgins" friend group in high school
yes even they had friends

being an outsider is to never live

some dudes here dont have friends cause they realize they are a piece of shit and so am I

I have friends but I know I’m still a piece of shit to normies and women!

@russiancel why are ughing me you retarded polak? There were literally subhuman manlets with a lot of friends in my school where everyone is already fucking tall. Just lol at ur obvious autistic behaviour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 23804
@russiancel why are ughing me you retarded polak? There were literally subhuman manlets with a lot of friends in my school where everyone is already fucking tall. Just lol at ur obvious autistic behaviour
bc you are coping gook. You need to be at least 185cm to get respect from others so how do u wanna make any friendships being a fucking manlet????????????????????????

Solely NTness in my experience unless you’re giga subhuman

bc you are coping gook. You need to be at least 185cm to get respect from others so how do u wanna make any friendships being a fucking manlet????????????????????????
You are a retarded slav obviously. Who bases respect on some specific starting height u baboon? Its all about behaviour. Muh respect. I can literally show it you in dms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 17244