Is hopping on test worth it

narcissist_volcel

narcissist_volcel

Iron
Been in the gym for 4 months now and im decently big, but im going to a huge football game/party in about three months and I want to have an insane slayer physique cause there’s gonna be all kinds of htns and htbs there and im probably gonna take off my shirt at some point so I need to mog hard. Im an absolute retard when it comes to shit like this so any PED experts/pseuds pls explain the drawbacks and benefits of it to me cause ngl im not tryna die at 55

Even with gear, it will take years to get very big whilst being lean unless you’re a strong hyper responder.

You can do a cut/maintain with test and var to look your best ( and add a bit more size perhaps) before the game

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Latinolooksmaxxer
It will cause you to bloat (is this true???)

Even with gear, it will take years to get very big whilst being lean unless you’re a strong hyper responder.

You can do a cut/maintain with test and var to look your best ( and add a bit more size perhaps) before the game
Im not trying to get meathead physique just decently big think toji build unironically

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It will cause you to bloat (is this true???)
no, carbmaxxing and creatin causes bloat on gymcels

roids on themselves if you keep other factors the same (exercise and nutrition) actually cause a debloat effect because you increase muscle mass and therefore metabolism

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

Can you link any threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back