Is IPD failo fixable?

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Can you fix either close or wide IPD failo?

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Obo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Abhorrence
OBO, but it's a meme.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, forevermirin and Abhorrence
There was one guy cant find the thread now
Cosmicmaxxer but he failed his one. So the only reported guy who got OBO didnt even succeed cuz we are talking here about mms and taking harmony into account while he was thinking oh just spread it out more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cytoplasm, wollet2 and 1 other person
Cosmicmaxxer but he failed his one. So the only reported guy who got OBO didnt even succeed cuz we are talking here about mms and taking harmony into account while he was thinking oh just spread it out more
are we talking about the same guy? that also got LL and spent hundreds of thousands on looksmaxxing?

how did his OBO fail? do you mean aesthetically? from what i remember the result was decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
What's the ideal IPD

are we talking about the same guy? that also got LL and spent hundreds of thousands on looksmaxxing?

how did his OBO fail? do you mean aesthetically? from what i remember the result was decent
yes the same guy. He failed his i saw his full face and literally looks like an uncanny oldcel kenn doll brutal

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
6e5d7b9e5d117717b62e445162b59f4a8370ca3f

I'm close to the left image, but i don't have the money. If i did, i swear i'd try to find some top jew to do this shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, forevermirin, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
What's the ideal IPD
whatever your face allows for it to be .046 esr and 1 eye spacing in between with good pfl and good pct etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Unfortunate hey

u remind me of @looksmidder ‘s alt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and Deleted member 25354
IPD is unfixable death sentence specially if you have death tier ES. Ratio but you can make illusion with eyebrows shaping

found the thread but literally looks worse in the after
or the before after is in wrong order

Zygo shaving. Wider cheekbones can emphasize low IPD

From an execution point of view it seemed to have gone smoothly. He just asked for too much expansion cause he's an aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
thats one of the failos that only can be solved by hard surgery (OBO) or improved a little by frauding. A true failo. Not like the recessed chins / giant noses here that have the most easily failos possible and dont do nothing about it

Fixable but you need a lot of $$$, a black-pilled surgeon, and then have to accept the risks of the surgery. So there's a lot to overcome to get it fixed and so for most people it's not realistic (most people can't drop 50k on a surgery and don't have the balls to do it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Fixable but you need a lot of $$$, a black-pilled surgeon, and then have to accept the risks of the surgery. So there's a lot to overcome to get it fixed and so for most people it's not realistic (most people can't drop 50k on a surgery and don't have the balls to do it)
How is OBO done?

How is OBO done?
Brutal surgery that starts with coronal incision, they peel your face down, expose your brain, dislocate your orbits and patch you back up. There are sub-cranial variations that don't expose your brain and some people are working on more modified version. Who knows maybe in 5 years it's not a pipe-dream anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 25354 and Deleted member 29155
Brutal surgery that starts with coronal incision, they peel your face down, expose your brain, dislocate your orbits and patch you back up. There are sub-cranial variations that don't expose your brain and some people are working on more modified version. Who knows maybe in 5 years it's not a pipe-dream anymore.
wtf, any 3d modeled preview? actually curious

they expose your skull bone bro, not your fucking brain lmao

what's death rate

what's death rate
I think it's extremely low nowadays. It's just a serious surgery doctors don't really want to do unless you are deformed. The odds of dying are very low.

Isn't LEFORT and LL equally brutal and evasive?
I’m having a lefort, it’s like a sip of water in comparison. both in price and recovery

I’m having a lefort, it’s like a sip of water in comparison. both in price and recovery
Why are you even getting lefort, might sound bluepilled but fuck it bro tbh

lefort 1,2 or 3? Guessing you have a long midface?

Isn't LEFORT and LL equally brutal and evasive?
LF3 is as insane if not more than OBO. LL is hardcore but due to it becoming more mainstream there's been a lot of progress. Still a grueling surgery but not one that will expose your brain so I guess people aren't as bothered by the imagery. You can still finish crippled though (and there have been a few cases of death but rare)