Is IQ basically genetic? (new research contradicts many old beliefs)

i think iq is environmental tbh

Western countries blacks IQ ranges don't even come within a standard deviation
cope, dont put america aka 3rd world country with a gucci belt as an example, we need data from serious countries

of course its genetic, only how much you can utilize iq is enviromental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
y'all should read the bell curve

amazing amazon reviews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 9090
D245EFFB 5D63 4ADD AD64 AA21EDF85A6B

Nothing pisses me off more, than blacks claiming others peoples culture. They just cant cope with the fact that for 100000s of years, they legit have no worthwhile achievements.

They were even saying the asian kings were black. What the actual fuck.
saved for when i completely debunk you as a savant

Is America 3rd world or is it full of 3rd world people?
3rd world with a gucci belt, including white people, but you mfs too narrow minded to even understand why

Nothing pisses me off more, than blacks claiming others peoples culture. They just cant cope with the fact that for 100000s of years, they legit have no worthwhile achievements.

They were even saying the asian kings were black. What the actual fuck.
i disproved ur bullshit multiple times ur a dumbass tbh

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Old ass water is wet news tbh.

Don't tell or try to argue with @hairyballscel @reptiles and @africancel though. They will cope to unimaginable heights using cherry picked immigration studies or some other we wuz outdated studies somehow proving IQ doesn't matter (and instead is largerly environmental :lul:). Or talk about how egypt was built by sub saharan africans.
We wuz knights n sheeeit | WE WUZ KINGS | Know Your Meme
from racism to we wuz kangz - lol andy - Medium
Ferlesha Thomas 3 Hrs Unpopular Opinions the Whites We Wuz ...

JFL its over for IQ copers on this forum.

sorry for the late response I don't even understand why your so hostile towards me we agree on like 90 percent of things and cause we disagree on small things your gonna call me Low IQ or retarded.

1 We actually can raise IQ this has been done this experiment is from 2020 and the mean increase is around 10 points.

2 I don't know what causes what is it the low IQ that causes africa to be poor or is it the poverty that causes a lower average IQ We don't know and a possible way to test this out would be to run simulations which isn't possible yet not in a global scale but it would be a fun experiment.

3 I never said the Egyptians were black i never made any kang statement personally i don't care i'm not related to Africans or Egyptians i'm Indian a completely different racial category

If i bring up a convo about black people it's always in the context of present genetic findings and not some cope from the past i have no business talking about a foreign groups origin.

4 I realized why Chinese people have higher IQ'S on average because they are trained from day fucking 1 to study for 15 hours a day europeans are smarter on average than blacks partly due to genetic reasons but also enviromental and cultural but blacks are on average higher T so there more prone to violence they mature earlier and generally they are more dominating by nature that's good in other sectors well the violence aint but dominants attitude is.

This will probably be a last reply but generally speaking we agree more than we disagree why let a few small details distract away from the larger piece and even if you were right so what ? oh wow bro you proved me wrong on an internet site no 1 would still accept it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 9090, Alexanderr and 1 other person
''Normie'' 80 IQ wont impact your personal life as much as it does a whole civilization, but its still important in your personal life and ultimately defines a big part of who you become. But IQ is extremely important in a societal aspect. This is because IQ is a bellcurve, it means that low IQ countries have a super small amount of high IQ people that are needed for a complex society such as the west to function. The succes of a society is for a large part determined by the average IQ of that society, as the people created that society. And when you lack critical thinkers of that time, knowledgeable leaders etc, you will never evolve into something great as seen in the west. This is why africa struggles to ''catch up'' even with hundreds and millions in aid.

Your right there not gonna evolve into the west there gonna evolve into something better it's inevitable really technology today is infinitely better than the past by the time africa gets rich our conceptions of rich and poor will change but an africa in 2100 is a billion times better off than a european today why do i say this ? because we are literally heading into an 4th industrial revolution.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
For anyone reading this thread...
Take everything everyone says here with a huge grain of salt, aside from perhaps having read a few studies, people here don’t know what they’re talking about, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6997
*Let me inform all of you who are watching me that I tested my IQ online during the day... so it could be (probably is) less IRL.

*Let me inform all of you who are watching me that I tested my IQ online during the day... so it could be (probably is) less IRL.
Wtf @john2 is high iq. Almost genius tier

@volcelfatcel @AcneScars @Chadeep @Copeful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, john2 and 1 other person

Lol. Probably explains why I am an autist and ugly.

But most likely this isn't my true IQ score, since this test was online and taken during the day.
It is less in real life (probably around 100-120 max), I am pretty sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars

Can confirm he is indeed a genius
Lol. Probably explains why I am an autist and ugly.

But most likely this isn't my true IQ score, since this test was online and taken during the day.
It is less in real life (probably around 100-120 max), I am pretty sure.
Cope also dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, moredishmorebish, john2 and 2 others
IQ is pretty set in stone. You cannot change fluid intelligence. It would be like saying I can take my Iphone and change the computing power. Now of course factors can decrease or increase in adolescences but I doubt you could change it after 18 in any significant way. What you can change is crystallized intelligence (or the amount of critical information you remember) this can improve your life a lot. But your ability to solve new patterns or puzzles is built in. If education really could make everyone geniuses don't you think IQ's around the world would have evened out by now? Think of IQ like height if you have a bad upbringing or are malnourished it will decrease your potential height. But for the most part height is still genetic if you eat the most perfect diet you will only reach your genetic limit you will never surpass it. Same thing with IQ and most people's IQ is fully formed by 16. You rarely see dramatic jumps in IQ after 16.

Isn't it naive to think that things like top speed, strength, height, and explosiveness vary between races but then intelligence is just this pariah that can't be talked about? I call bs
Well I think it’s because the human brain is known for its neuroplasticity. Or in other words, the ability to adapt and change.

Your genetics can limit your bone mass or center of gravity, thus affecting things like your top speed.

Intelligence, however, is something that is stored in the brain.

It may be genetic or it may not be at all.

iq is very important for chad

for incel, it's cope

also, there are inferior races and superior races depending on criteria. for example, superior sun protection: niggers. superior intelligence: whites

Iq is only important if you are good looking..

Tons of ugly nerds making bank working at google,microsoft but they dont get or get gold diggers at best..

To succeed in life or have the best life possible you need these things in no particular order-

1.Good looks
2.High IQ(u can become rich easily)/Rich parents

Rest everything is cope

Ofc, if you were a fucking giraffe 🦒 youd have the iq of a giraffe cuz you got giraffe DNA.

If youre a negro 👳🏿‍♂️ you get the iq of a negro cuz you got negro DNA. Its not like your IQ is somehow immaterial and separate from your body, your IQ (intelligence) comes from your DNA.

Crows for example IQ mog giraffes, Crows have been found to be able to solve simple puzzles, its not a coincidence that most Crows are able to do that, its not like Crows go to fucking school and Giraffes dont, their intelligence comes from their DNA.

Last edited:
@reptiles here is a list of anti IQ-ist debaters

(I cant debate racism/iq yet, but to debate racism you needto:
1. deny heritability / behavioural genetics
2. deny IQ test / G
3. deny objective looksim (facial features and skin colour are the most heritable traits in humans)

Isn't it naive to think that things like top speed, strength, height, and explosiveness vary between races but then intelligence is just this pariah that can't be talked about? I call bs
https://looksmax.org/threads/ban-behavioral-genetic-and-iq-tests.693983/ Only physical traits are heritable
y'all should read the bell curve

amazing amazon reviews

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology Acceptance of lookism may cause phycological changes, why its important to deny lookism even if you are good looking, others may be harmed by your judgements/lookism behaviours

-i am sure of general IQ or intelligence belief in low iq individuals (black people) lowering intelligence, motivation, "economic output". You're committing racial-mental assault by mention or discussing IQ with suspected "low iq test taking ability" individuals

(ban standardized testing)
(ban IQ discussion on youtube)
(ban behaviour genetics)
(ban IQ research)
(ban lookism dicussion)

Last edited:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology Acceptance of lookism may cause phycological changes, why its important to deny lookism even if you are good looking, others may be harmed by your judgements/lookism behaviours

-i am sure of general IQ or intelligence belief in low iq individuals (black people) lowering intelligence, motivation, "economic output". You're committing racial-mental assault by mention or discussing IQ with suspected "low iq test taking ability" individuals

(ban behaviour genetics)
(ban IQ research)
(ban lookism dicussion)
@Master

Last edited:
I know this is very un-PC but that's why I love this forum. The current scientific literature shockingly shows the different races (race in the colloquial sense, although genetic distance is measurable) evolved VERY differently, as well as that human evolution is very much going on right now. It's been theorized that the increase in the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews came in the time period from 1600-1800.

• Sub-Saharan Africans didn't need IQ they needed low inib and what scientists call the "warrior gene" (Monoamine oxidase) which makes men more prideful and aggressive.
  • East-Asians are scientifically the most well adapted to cold climates, where a bigger brain and higher IQ to use and make tools is a lot more important than low inib. (high inib helps u survive actually). Just look at their physical features - the mongoloid has shorter limbs, a flatter face, and more adipose tissue in their eye area to decrease the surface area to survive the cold. Wider faces were an adaptation to increase bite force to bite through frozen foods.
This is pseudoscience bhai.

(ban behaviour genetics)
(ban IQ research)
(ban lookism dicussion)
@reptiles here is a list of anti IQ-ist debaters

(I cant debate racism/iq yet, but to debate racism you needto:
1. deny heritability / behavioural genetics
2. deny IQ test / G
3. deny objective looksim (facial features and skin colour are the most heritable traits in humans)

https://looksmax.org/threads/ban-behavioral-genetic-and-iq-tests.693983/ Only physical traits are heritable

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back