Is it a good idea to make your GF ascend?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
What if you see potential?

Could be bad because you’ll increase competition, but it’s good for your status and obviously for her appeal to you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, wsada, shieldzz and 4 others
she ll leave u for a better looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, wsada, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, mid, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Not at all

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yeah of course it is. Would cheat on you if she's the type to do it regardless of if you ascend her. If you wanted to date some ugly LTB and be insecure in the relationship you can do that.

If you think she's the type to cheat on you cause she looks really good then you shouldn't be dating her. It's all your insecurity at the end of the day.

What you should really do is try to ascend yourself to avoid getting cheated on. Of course Chad gets cheated on all the time with MTNs or dudes with money anyway, so there's no way to avoid anything in life. Just gotta take your chances and minimize risk by not dating girls who you think would cheat just cause there are better opportunities presented (most girls aren't good enough for relationships)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, wsada, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
to a degree

like if i find a good way for dark circles i would tell my gf cuz its an insecurity and looksmin for her but i still tell her not to get fake lashes/serums, extensions, sexy clothes etc

i guess fixing failos is good but dont make her average features into halos

edit: in the end u shouldnt be such an insecure pussy like @TechnoBoss said and try to make the best version of ur gf as possible

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Alt Number 3, exo and 1 other person
by that logic, make her descend instead?
makes sense, I like her regardless of looks I just wanna be loved

What you should really do is try to ascend yourself to avoid getting cheated on. Of course Chad gets cheated on all the time with MTNs or dudes with money anyway, so there's no way to avoid anything in life. Just gotta take your chances and minimize risk by not dating girls who you think would cheat just cause there are better opportunities presented (most girls aren't good enough for relationships)
very true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
why get with an ugly female

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss

Could be bad because you’ll increase competition, but it’s good for your status and obviously for her appeal to you.

Is this a joke?

When you wake up next to her in the morning, do you want her to have the left face or right?

Jge9teuwzxz91 5

If surgery or something can improve her looks, I would definitely encourage it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Don't do it

• +1
She will most likely get more confident with her new looks and cheat on u

Last edited:
  • +1
We get it
You have gf as an ex permavirgjn

• +1
Yeah of course it is. Would cheat on you if she's the type to do it regardless of if you ascend her. If you wanted to date some ugly LTB and be insecure in the relationship you can do that.

If you think she's the type to cheat on you cause she looks really good then you shouldn't be dating her. It's all your insecurity at the end of the day.

Thoughts on this? @Squirtle

• +1

No point tbh she's gonna leave you sooner or later for someone better looking unless she really loves you and other bs

• +1
No point tbh she's gonna leave you sooner or later for someone better looking unless she really loves you and other bs
you believe in love?

• +1
Reactions: axsen
ask @InnerVoid

• +1
girls dont ascned because they masochistic mentally ill whores
They don’t need it either, infinite SMV must feel like goku ultra instinct

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

Lol the forum is fucked now, wdym increase competition

• +1

Only in the west do you have to be 6’4 chad in order to mitigate ur chances of getting cheated on and yet it still happens lol

• +1