Is it a good or bad thing if a group of people discuss about your looks?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Around 4-5 of my friends started discussing about my hairstyle and looks in a restaurant, tbh they were neutral about my looks and not like praising me or insulting me. What does it mean?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
They want to fuck your sissy looking ass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
You exist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1560
Idk i noticed normies either directly or indirectly tall about the looks of others a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Idk i noticed normies either directly or indirectly tall about the looks of others a lot
I probably think think it means your good looking, because that's what I do. I don't talk about a ugly guys looks in front of their presence, behind him I may but never in front of him

If they werent complimenting you they're talking shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
If they truly are your friends they are talking bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
They’re taking the piss.

If they don’t compliment your looks directly while speaking about your appearance they’re taking the piss.

The ugly kid in my friend group has his appearance talked about almost every day

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
If they werent complimenting you they're talking shit
They’re taking the piss.

If they don’t compliment your looks directly while speaking about your appearance they’re taking the piss.

The ugly kid in my friend group has his appearance talked about almost every day
I have never seen a guy compliment another guy directly to their face imo normies think it's gay to compliment guys openly to their face

I have never seen a guy compliment another guy directly to their face imo normies think it's gay to compliment guys openly to their face

They don’t go “ohh you so handsome” obviously.

Examples:

But if you have a good jaw they might go “you have a decent jaw”

Nice eyes? “Your eyes are really bright”

162.png

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Over, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Classmates called me ugly today

I don't want to hear ANYTHING about my looks. Be it good or bad i get Really really mad

Just lol @ if your friend arent roasting about your looks

Last edited:
doesnt mean shit. just a few days ago i talked with a mate about what looks good on him and what not (he never gets compliments so i tried to push him a little). it just feels good giving people a nice feeling like i remember a mate of me always calling him ugly in front of us all and he rly isnt that attractive but he has potential and thats what i told him