Is it bad to chew gum with sweetener while im on a low carb diet?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
So im on a low carb diet cuz im trying to get lean and lower my bodyfat but i dont know if the fact that i chew "sugar free" chewing gum (to develop bigger masseters) with some kind of fake sweetener (edulcorant or something like that) will interfer in my diet and stop the fat burning process. Should i keep chewing the gum or not?

So im on a low carb diet cuz im trying to get lean and lower my bodyfat but i dont know if the fact that i chew "sugar free" chewing gum (to develop bigger masseters) with some kind of fake sweetener (edulcorant or something like that) will interfer in my diet and stop the fat burning process. Should i keep chewing the gum or not?
one single gum contains such low amount of carbs/sugar its completely negligible
but if u put 10+ in ur mouth each day then just buy sugar-free gum

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
no you're fine bro.

Each piece is 5 calories. You should count the calories if you chew a lot they add up. I used to chew 2-3 packs a day which would be an extra 150 cals.
Chew falim instead. No taste, 10x chewier, & has antioxidants.

Each piece is 5 calories. You should count the calories if you chew a lot they add up. I used to chew 2-3 packs a day which would be an extra 150 cals.
Chew falim instead. No taste, 10x chewier, & has antioxidants.
but im not talking about the calories, the thing is that even they say its sugar free gum, its still has some kind of artificial sugar (they add it to give better taste) that can spike the insuline and cut the fat burning process, thats why im unsure if i should chew or not

• +1
Reactions: Lux
but im not talking about the calories, the thing is that even they say its sugar free gum, its still has some kind of artificial sugar (they add it to give better taste) that can spike the insuline and cut the fat burning process, thats why im unsure if i should chew or not
The artificial sugar gets converted to fructose at a low rate but it's completely negligible