Is it better to be light or dark triad? (Quiz included)

Is it better to be light or dark triad?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I have more empathy. But I did LSD and pyschedelics before, so probably why
Yeah I believe our brains are plastic, a few months ago I cried when someone said they were going through tough times on discord, now im more callous

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and mug
@luljankybo @FailedNormieManlet wtf is this shit argument

Attachments

• 2C607BEE-A1A2-4FA1-8BB1-AFF0DECB0965.png
    2C607BEE-A1A2-4FA1-8BB1-AFF0DECB0965.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and FailedNormieManlet
Empathy is good to have, if you know how others feel, you understand them on a different level. Even being able to feel other's emotions helps a lot, interactions are a lot deeper, people feel you are more geniuine, etc
Its good for being friends with people having less makes manipulation easier though

Yeah I believe our brains are plastic, a few months ago I cried when someone said they were going through tough times on discord, now im more callous
I agree, before LSD and shit. I was quite bad, I'd steal money from fags, I'd open tinder account wiht my real face, and match with fags and tell them their parents hate them and send black people monkey emojis etc. I truly didn't give a fuck and was low inhib as fuck. I can't do that now though

• +1
Reactions: mug
Empathy is good to have, if you know how others feel, you understand them on a different level. Even being able to feel other's emotions helps a lot, interactions are a lot deeper, people feel you are more geniuine, etc
Dude I don’t care how people feel they’re all niggers to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17531
i pride myself on my ability to manipulate people's perception of me

@luljankybo @FailedNormieManlet wtf is this shit argument
Drop nietzsche-pill on her, tell her morality isn't real and ask her who defines morals?
Its good for being friends with people having less makes manipulation easier though
Idk about that, I don't really manipulate people since I have no need. But I've been able to convince people to be on my side for things. The way I do it, I build a repuation amongst people that I am a good person and someone they can tell shit to. People tell me shit, people trust me and end up favouring me. When people ask for your advice, you become the controller/master of their morality

I agree, before LSD and shit. I was quite bad, I'd steal money from fags, I'd open tinder account wiht my real face, and match with fags and tell them their parents hate them and send black people monkey emojis etc. I truly didn't give a fuck and was low inhib as fuck. I can't do that now though
Im gonna try to be more empathetic, usually I lose friends when I’m less.

• +1
Im gonna try to be more empathetic, usually I lose friends when I’m less.
Yeah, but tbh. I feel VERY uncomfortable whenver friends tell me bad news. I'm like "wtf am i supposed to do?". It's bad, but I distance myself off whenever that shit happens because they might drag me down

• +1
Reactions: mug and Anchor_Ship
Owned that whores logical fallacies with facts and reasoning @FailedNormieManlet

Attachments

• 4008C265-E990-4A5B-B718-8FBDEC80FD62.png
    4008C265-E990-4A5B-B718-8FBDEC80FD62.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Owned that whores logical fallacies with facts and reasoning @FailedNormieManlet
Start gaslighting her now.

Tell her that leaving someone you care about because "it's the right thing" is narcy, she thinks she is a hero making a brave sacrafice when in reality she is hurting someone for her own benefit. See how she reacts.

• JFL
Start gaslighting her now.

Tell her that leaving someone you care about because "it's the right thing" is narcy, she thinks she is a hero making a brave sacrafice when in reality she is hurting someone for her own benefit. See how she reacts.
Based time to gaslight

• Love it
@FailedNormieManlet

Attachments

• DD3D6A51-CE66-4AAE-9CC8-8312D607B058.png
    DD3D6A51-CE66-4AAE-9CC8-8312D607B058.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
@FailedNormieManlet
you need to say the brave hero stuff. Trust me bro, girls like that like to make themselves as a hero for ghosting people because "it's the right thing to do". I am good at gaslighting ngl

• +1
you need to say the brave hero stuff. Trust me bro, girls like that like to make themselves as a hero for ghosting people because "it's the right thing to do". I am good at gaslighting ngl
The problem is she is ugly I have no need to talk to her I am only talking to her because I wanted to prove my dark triadism so I have no further use for her. If I liked her and she caught me cheating I’d fake cry on the phone and tell her it’s her fault for looking in my phone you weren’t supposed to see that other girl

• JFL
The problem is she is ugly I have no need to talk to her I am only talking to her because I wanted to prove my dark triadism so I have no further use for her. If I liked her and she caught me cheating I’d fake cry on the phone and tell her it’s her fault for looking in my phone you weren’t supposed to see that other girl
JFL, different approach to me. I'd have told her I was sorry, but she was making me lonely and I had nowhere to go, had family troubles and everything was getting too much.

• JFL
JFL, different approach to me. I'd have told her I was sorry, but she was making me lonely and I had nowhere to go, had family troubles and everything was getting too much.

Attachments

• A391A11F-1FCF-442C-A292-79C7A39539A9.png
    A391A11F-1FCF-442C-A292-79C7A39539A9.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
@Anchor_Ship

How well do you do on tinder wtf?

• +1

Attachments

• 236FECD5-8A29-4F33-B992-02C740EACD85.png
    236FECD5-8A29-4F33-B992-02C740EACD85.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
I want tofuck everyone over and be a baddie while everyone around me is a goody two shoes cuck:lul:

• +1
Ye and Jfl this whore is fucking sick in the head and then questions my dark triadism
Hahaha, fucking women man. She is being manipulated by you jfl

• JFL
I want tofuck everyone over and be a baddie while everyone around me is a goody two shoes cuck:lul:
you're jewish. It's expected

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Anchor_Ship
Better in what regard? When it comes to women, imagine Jesus and Satan appearing on Earth tomorrow. Who do you think will have more women under his arm? I think it’s a no brainer.

D19CA367 F418 463C 90C3 85BD02FC3D53

• You tend 4% more toward the dark triad than the light triad.
  • You are 33.07% darker than the average person.
I think that a too high of a compassion is fucking me up and a too low of a psycopathic trait.i have a hard time watching other people suffer or deceiving them. Legit test because i see it in my everyday life.
Fuck me, why i ain’t i not a psycopathe like bateman:feelswhy:.
I’m very cynical, and i hate everyone and everything for all the bad they have done to me. but i don’t want to hurt innocent people to get what i want. How can i be less compassionate?

• +1
View attachment 1659464

I think that a too high of a compassion is fucking me up and a too low of a psycopathic trait.i have a hard time watching other people suffer or deceiving them. Legit test because i see it in my everyday life.
I’m very cynical, and i hate everyone and everything for all the bad they have done to me. but i don’t want to hurt innocent people to get what i want. How can i be less compassionate?
read nietzsche.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
View attachment 1659464

Stop being such a. Faggot and treat everyone like NPCS it’s your world Their just living in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Manu le coq
  • You tend 80.67% more toward the dark triad than the light triad.
  • You are 109.74% darker than the average person.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• light-dark-triad.png
    light-dark-triad.png
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Anchor_Ship
probably the reason why i dont connect with normies . i have a very specifically tailored friend group . all of em kinda dark triad
It’s a sigma trait for sure

Machiavelianissim is important for success in life, moderate narcissism too

is this bad?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane