Is it even worth it to stay natty?

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
Unless you’re planning to be a competitive bodybuilder, it absolutely is. Most people here just want a decent physique that can attract girls and it’s easily achievable with natty lifting.

As a blackpilled person, i don’t see any good reason why anyone here would wanna hop on juice.

If you hop on juice, you have to fight constantly against nature in a fight you cannot win. You want to be big, but nature always wants you small. Messing with the endocrine system can upset so many other body parts - having to take a concoction of juice then a variety of antioestrogens, PCT, etc to minimise sides, while monitoring your mood, liver and kidney function, cholesterol level, oestrogen level, gyno size, ball size, prostate health, level of hair loss, and then organ size and blood sugar level if you're into hgh and insulin, while trying to maintain a job/career. It will also accelerate the aging of your skin and soft tissue features. You have to be on the lookout for new juice sources in case your current one dries up and be ready to lie about it to people who are close to you and those who ask if you're juicy. It's a tough gig being juicy imo if you want to do it right long-term.

A recent study on men using steroids in the 34-54 age group showing cardiovascular toxicity compared to non-users.

This is Jeff Alberts. A famous natural pro bodybuilder.

He’s a very good example that a man can look great for a very very long time.

He looks better at 48 than he did at 31 and his physique is just going to look better and stronger in the following years until he’s at the tail end of his life and even then he will be healthier and stronger than most of his counterparts who never lifted or lifted but used steroids.

Obviously the effects of aging are showing on his face because he lost his hair and some collagen but that can be minimised too if you use finasteride, retin-a etc.

Stay natty boyos!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Ryan, Deleted member 25995 and 45 others
Unless you’re planning to be a competitive bodybuilder, it absolutely is. Most people here just want a decent physique that can attract girls and it’s easily achievable with natty lifting.

As a blackpilled person, i don’t see any good reason why anyone here would wanna hop on juice.

If you hop on juice, you have to fight constantly against nature in a fight you cannot win. You want to be big, but nature always wants you small. Messing with the endocrine system can upset so many other body parts - having to take a concoction of juice then a variety of antioestrogens, PCT, etc to minimise sides, while monitoring your mood, liver and kidney function, cholesterol level, oestrogen level, gyno size, ball size, prostate health, level of hair loss, and then organ size and blood sugar level if you're into hgh and insulin, while trying to maintain a job/career. It will also accelerate the aging of your skin and soft tissue features. You have to be on the lookout for new juice sources in case your current one dries up and be ready to lie about it to people who are close to you and those who ask if you're juicy. It's a tough gig being juicy imo if you want to do it right long-term.

A recent study on men using steroids in the 34-54 age group showing cardiovascular toxicity compared to non-users.

He looks better at 48 than he did at 31 and his physique is just going to look better and stronger in the following years until he’s at the tail end of his life and even then he will be healthier and stronger than most of his counterparts who never lifted or lifted but used steroids.

Obviously the effects of aging are showing on his face because he lost his hair and some collagen but that can be minimised too if you use finasteride, retin-a etc.

Stay natty boyos!

BuT bUt- I wAn't TO LiVe evEn if IT Is JuSt TiLl mY 40'S NoT roT tIlL i Am 80

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Looks234, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
yea i dont wanna go bald and look like 50 whilst being in my 20's fck being giga muscular, just a little bit and lean is fine imo.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 11758, Mewton and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AllesScheiße, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
to add to this, you never know how much you will respond to the drug, you could be a shit responder and tax your organs unnecessarily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Nisse, Skrocle and 8 others
BuT bUt- I wAn't TO LiVe evEn if IT Is JuSt TiLl mY 40'S NoT roT tIlL i Am 80
There are way better things in life than cumming. In fact I rate cumming as the worst because of the side effects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, SendMePicsToRate and Stopping@Nothing19

Stay natty boyos!

Steroids work very very well and gave me an absolutely fantastic body, but it does have side effects.

its user dependant, some people benefit greatly from it, some don't its down to genetic response.

When i ran testosterone at a small trt dosage it still bloated my face up killing any smv/psl gains you would get. Not only that my blood thickened alot on blood tests.

The DHT derivative steroids like anavar and primobolan would push my cholesterol levels sky high and crash my shbg.

My motto is take the absolute lowest dosage you need to attain your goals and that's it never try to push this.

My next cycle is going to be a very small dosage of anavar that's all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 11758, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
JFL at dudes using gear in 2022 when there are SARMs

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18052 and 2 others
Most men will be incel without roids even if they have perfect nutrition, training, recovery, sleep, etc. unless they have insane genetics like the guy you posted.

You just can't compete with all the young roided up guys that still do all the other things you do, and maintain a low bodyfat percentage.

It will kill you, age you and make you go bald, so your choice is a few good years and then become bald and then death, or a long incel life.

I personally have chosen a long healthy incel life but too each his own.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
I agree I'll never do hard steroids, I'm just using mk677 but it has great benefits with almost non existent risks except insulin resistance and prolactin spike which can be easily prevented.

Tell that to Jon Skywalker

Because there’s gonna be many guys just as good looking as you who also has a good physique. Who do you think the girl is choosing?
272627991 366093661516589 4795449609973591117 n

yeah bro many guys for sure:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Elvisandreaa, tyronelite and 3 others
Most men will be incel without roids even if they have perfect nutrition, training, recovery, sleep, etc. unless they have insane genetics like the guy you posted.

You just can't compete with all the young roided up guys that still do all the other things you do, and maintain a low bodyfat percentage.

It will kill you, age you and make you go bald, so your choice is a few good years and then become bald and then death, or a long incel life.

I personally have chosen a long healthy incel life but too each his own.
you say that as if tons of roided teens and early 20s men are just roaming around

only on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Germania, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Only reason to roid is if you're beyond saving and complete truecel. RTT guys don't do bad on tinder but matches are much lower quality than a DYEL guy like this would get.

This makes no sense, as in these are unrelated. You will never get the face of the ‘dyel’ guy. For an honest comparison find a normal dude before/after RTT, not someone with shit facial genetics vs top 1% facial genetics.
It's top 5%, if you put some effort into hardmaxxing you can get there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
so this thread needs to be created for a million time, I see.

That guy is not natty

Copium. There is not that much malleability for the face unfortunately. Ethnics will never get that phenotype and that dudes lower third is unobtainable even with $100k budget.

Show me a single normie who wasn’t fat who ascended into being that tier of chad.

Surgery can have significant improvements on subhumans (ie, subhuman -> normie is a large change) but diminishing returns hit very quick.
He has ethnic eye area ngl

What the fuck.. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

A21698C1 5FC2 41DD 82CA 3B77851EE0AF

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets, ManzareK and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18045, Mewton and 1 other person
I will give you a hint, there isn’t any. There is way too many ‘moving parts’ to the face that all must be close to ideal to be a chad, and that just can’t be replicated in 99% of the population. There is some very lucky people who have all chad features and one big failo and they can ascend through fixing it, but we are talking about a tiny portion of the population.

Not saying this to be doomer. Point being, max out your face as much as you can, but if your failos can be cured by roiding, it would be intelligent to do so instead of hoping obscure surgeries will change your attractiveness IRL.
i want to get genio first and see how much i ascend then roid if im still unhappy with my sexual success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
the 34-54 age group showing cardiovascular toxicity compared to non-users.
Hey salludon bro I respect and admire you bro pleaj give me advice bro I’m just another brother from India bro give advice

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Natty sounds funny idk why:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
If your not competing in a sport for millions of dollars it's retarded, If you can make the case you need to do it for a happy existence do it just make sure when your body shuts down it's natural testosterone and you are on injections like a tranny for the rest of your life it was worth it.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Salludon
People here greatly underestimate the average natty potential.

If you're a healthy male, you can get "big" by any normal person's standards.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Salludon
A cycle of 8-10 weeks a year, can do wonders.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TrestIsBest
you say that as if tons of roided teens and early 20s men are just roaming around

only on .org
It only takes a couple in your town to take all the women. Women willingly stay single and celibate for years waiting for their turn with these guys. I'd estimate 10% to 20% of young men are on roids which is more than enough to monopolize all the women that aren't gross (top 60%).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and LooksOrDeath

Stay natty boyos!

Take test and rape your hair pls

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

Stay natty boyos!

Yes because you don't need extra pounds of muscle to reach peak attractiveness

Stay natty boyos!

What the fuck are those abs for the guy on the right. Looks like there is a highway lane in between them. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Mewton

Stay natty boyos!

would unironically be better looking if he worked out less. the very definition of what women refer to when they talk about not wanting guys who "are too big"

You can get jacked with nothing but natty supps. Check my new thread for some good natural test boosters.

I want all you to be able to have kids when you break your inceldom, hard work will pay off. Roids will wreck your body at a rate you wouldn't think was possible otherwise.

Keep your balls full and your pheremones sharp and strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and tyronelite
LOL @0:47 correcting yourself; where you mogg 99% of the male population (not all population).
True that, because on average female bodies mogg men bodies, in aesthetics; at least in the eyes of most people, men and women combined.

I mean.
A gym maxxed male body.
Would that create the same thirst, as men get from a peak female body with nice hourglass shape? I guess not. Maybe I'm wrong. If I am wrong, than it's mayor lifefuel for guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15827
LOL @0:47 correcting yourself; where you mogg 99% of the male population (not all population).
True that, because on average female bodies mogg men bodies, in aesthetics; at least in the eyes of most people, men and women combined.

I mean.
A gym maxxed male body.
Would that create the same thirst, as men get from a peak female body with nice hourglass shape? I guess not. Maybe I'm wrong. If I am wrong, than it's mayor lifefuel for guys.
Wrong male body mogs female

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Why do you sound decently intelligent in your audios whereas your threads and comments seem low IQ?
I don't like to type unless I'm depressed

Most women only want a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club or at most something like what Jason Momoa had in Aquaman.

So basically, minimum:

2616436 54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551

Maximum:

BoLaJwk9RyVyYy M6FEPQ9NAg8JaXnGUyCMfiycy8zk
Intro 1512154290

You can get to the minimum in 1 year, and you can get to the maximum in 3 years, if you train hard and do things properly.

Most women are not attracted to the obvious steroid look.

Just a quick look at this video can show it to you.

It's not a matter of insertions or frame, it's a matter of how much muscle you have. There is such a thing as overdoing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Salludon

Stay natty boyos!

If you have good genetics you should defo roid so you dont waste 5-10 years just to look like someone who doesnt even lift lol, had use a pic of carlton loth at age 19 to keep it reasonable, guy is like 3x the size now and still has perfect skin & full head of hair at 25, roids cant fix a bad diet but they can give you the ultimate tool that comes after the heightmog, the framemog, you can have all the confidence in the world but no matter what you will always recognise a superior being in your prescence and it wont be you, physique is life, no one sees you as a "selfie" irl so can sit as close as you want to the camera to show your hooded eyes or whatever homo bullshit but once you step back and we see your ass from head to toe with that skinny ass frame and them narrow shoulders you best be climbing back in your mothers womb and benjamin button into an embryo so your mother can try again and produce a worthy specimen

Attachments

• 0969513B-6CAE-4CE1-A5F6-BFBB107B3DE2.jpeg
    0969513B-6CAE-4CE1-A5F6-BFBB107B3DE2.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C673D243-B624-46A5-A6A5-6EA00C383657.jpeg
    C673D243-B624-46A5-A6A5-6EA00C383657.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
I agree I'll never do hard steroids, I'm just using mk677 but it has great benefits with almost non existent risks except insulin resistance and prolactin spike which can be easily prevented.
Still using mk 667? How do you like to use it?