Is it just me or...

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I cringe at people who are introverted in person but extroverted online. The most cringe combo ever.

Its so cringe, its basically admiting that you have something to say but you are too scared to interact with others

Don't get me wrong, I AM introverted in person, but I am also introverted online. This way people just think I am retarded and have nothing to say, but at least they don't think I am scared of talking with them.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Heinrich Schmidt, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Yeah I try to be introverted over text so people don’t expect much of me

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Lonenely sigma
I cringe at people who are introverted in person but extroverted online. The most cringe combo ever.

Its so cringe, its basically admiting that you have something to say but you are too scared to interact with others

Don't get me wrong, I AM introverted in person, but I am also introverted online. This way people just think I am retarded and have nothing to say, but at least they don't think I am scared of talking with them.
I’m introverted online and irl

introversion only exists for psl5+ people. if below that you wont have any opportunities to be social

• +1
Reactions: piec and Lonenely sigma
How do you know someone is introverted behind the screen

Yeah I try to be extroverted and nt both online and in person. That way people wont think I am fake.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
introversion only exists for psl5+ people. if below that you wont have any opportunities to be social
true, I meant those sub-average people who have no opportunity to be extroverted irl anyway.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Then you’d hate me fella :)
Irl I sit there like 🤓👉🏽👈🏽
But online I be extra asl 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and lookism