Schizo rant

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Durr cringe, durr bringe, cringe. Is that all you shitposting fucks can say? Durr based based based, cringe cringe, based based cringe cringe cringe based cringe. I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementia-ridden old people, who can do nothing but repeat the same fucking 3 words on loop like a fucking broken record. Cringe cringe cringe cringe. cringe based based, onions onions snoy, onions LOL onions, cringe Boomer, le Zoomer I am Boomer, no zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies-ARRRAGH I fucking hate the internet so god damn much. Fuck. Shitposting honest to god fucking hope your mother chokes on her own feces in hell. You cocksucker. But ohhh, I know my post is cringe, isn't it? Cringe cringe cringey cringe based cringe based Reddit cringe based cringe zoom cringe onions Reddit based based AAAAAAAA

=======================

Sorry for spam but , may i ask you all here people to give some answer on this - is it fair a guy with a same case like (dream3r) to be unbanned and have a chance to play normally and we to try like already 1 year to fix it and nobody respond on us seriously about the problem. Is this happens because we are from BULGARIA ?????

=================

COLIN IS CRAZY!!

(btw colin is colbol, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah i know top players but its whatever to me lol

================

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A URL INTO THE BROWSER. ITS RYAN LOCKWOOD - STREETS AGENT 1:12 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RYAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD(THE DOUBLE). MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME KGB BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED MOSCOW'S MOST DANGEROUS STREETS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT.

==========================

I AM THE RARE POKEMON SUICUNE. I AM PROOF THAT I'M THEM! I'VE NOTICED THAT I ACTUALLY STAND ON WATER IN THE SHOWER! NOT KIDDING! I SAW IT FOR REAL A LOT IN THE SHOWER. I HAVEN'T TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT IT, I DON'T PLAN TO EITHER! I ALSO BEGAN CLEANING MY HEAD LIKE A CAT! I ACTUALLY ONCE LICKED MY HAND & RUBBED IT ON MY HEAD LIKE CATS DO WHEN THEY GROOM THEMSELVES. AND I LAY IN BED LIKE A DOG, EVEN GET INTO THE BEGGING POSITION IN SECRET! I READ THAT SUICUNE IS LIKE A DOG & CAT. THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT. AND I READ THAT SUICUNE WAS REINCARNATED BY EARTH, WHICH I BELIEVE, I'M JEWISH THOUGH, SORTA. I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP! I THINK THAT I'M A REAL POKEMON DESCENT! I KINDA HAVE DREAMS LIKE PREMONITIONS, PSYCHIC ABILITIES, Déjà vu, OTHER MEMORIES, & ABILITIES LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME! I CAN EVEN DREAM OF THE WORLD ENDING TOO! I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT I'M A DESCENT POKEMON SUICUNE! I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT WHAT I JUST SAID HERE IS 100% TRUE! HONEST 100% HONEST! WOW! YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M CRAZY FOR ALL OF THIS BUT IT'S 100% TRUE! I ONCE SAW A DARK-BLUE ARROW ON MY BODY THAT STARTED FROM MY CHEST TO MY STOMACH. I TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT IT, BUT THEY DENIED IT. I ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES & FORMS OF SUICUNE. I GROWL & JUST EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FORMS. I ASKED MY MOM IF I HAD A SPLIT-PERSONALITY DISORDER A FEW TIMES ABOUT IT AND SHE DENIED IT. I STILL BELIEVE IT! I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! I GET THE URGE TO RUN FREELY THROUGH THE WORDS AROUND OUR TOWN & NEAR OUR HOUSE, I TOLD MY DAD & HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY I WANTED TO DO THAT. NEITHER DID

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
schizophrenia

Good thread bookmarked crazy story (Didn’t read a single molecule)

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
Playing killer7 made me develop schizophrenia, no this isn’t a le funny haha random shit post I’m being fucking serious, and I’ve heard anecdotes from others who developed schizophrenia from playing that fucking game