Is it me or are people racist as fuck to white people in the UK?

I've been london a few times, like the tower hamlets area. I swear curries in london are a different breed
95% subhumans as well with a few htn sprinkled in. i look around and cant believe how none of them (not just curries but everyone) doesnt even care that much about there looks or style they are just oblivious

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Victim Olympics: The Thread

Imagine thinking at all that fucking white people are discriminated, how delusional must one be jfl that's just ridiculous:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and FailedNormieManlet
delusional. Brits don't tan themselves to fucking curry colour. They tan themselves so they look med - med guys are worshipped here JFL! I feel bad for whites bro, you guys do get shat on by liberal media, but curries are being shat on by liberal media too JFL
It’s worse if you’re non-native curry. I had a coworker that’s straight off the boat from India telling me how he wants to find a nice eastern european girl… i had to sit him down and explain some things about europe :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
95% subhumans as well with a few htn sprinkled in. i look around and cant believe how none of them (not just curries but everyone) doesnt even care that much about there looks or style they are just oblivious
I agree tbh. I hate how thug maxxed curries look, the stupid haircuts they have and the disgusting trackies. JFL it's so gross, I do wish they acted less chavvy. But the few curries who don't dress like that, they look fine imo.

I'm curry btw, mind if I pm a pic and you rate me?

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
probably hanging out with low class crackheads that like to cry about muh white privilege and muh white opressors while doing fuck all every day in a government paid council flat. I just ignore them jfl
nah they were blacks/indians/pakis/lightskins, all like 6ft-6'4, good grades going to uni

• JFL
title

people refer to whites here as 'unseasoned'
or 'grey tings'
and use 'whiteboy' as an insult
even my WHITE ex gf literally used 'WHITEBOY' as an insult to me when we broke up like wtf
Yes i am one of them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I agree tbh. I hate how thug maxxed curries look, the stupid haircuts they have and the disgusting trackies. JFL it's so gross, I do wish they acted less chavvy. But the few curries who don't dress like that, they look fine imo.

yeah got for it and you can do the same

• +1
It’s worse if you’re non-native curry. I had a coworker that’s straight off the boat from India telling me how he wants to find a nice eastern european girl… i had to sit him down and explain some things about europe :feelswhy:
fuking brootal:feelskek:

at least let him low inhib delude himself into getting one. would probably work if he was bluepilled and played giganumbers game and simped like mosst bluepillers

• +1
biggest curry failo in the Uk is the accent imo

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Effortless
Bro... If you're straight off the boat from India living in the UK. I'll be honest, it's fucking giga over. Like dating is hard enough for me as a westernised curry born and raised here, but fresh off the boat niggas are fucked.

I don't like FOBs for their white worshipping views though tbh, they literally dream of fucking white women even though curry women are literally foggers JFL. They're judgmental af too

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and russwestbrook
tbh i would think white gitrls would be attracted to the natural tan they all lust after. maybe just ur height is problem

i swear avg white girl in our generation is 5'6 despite what google says

When you're an a good looking SEA like me you get an exotic halo ngl

I think its so rare to see an actual good looking asian its like seeing a unicorn irl so get unique halo

When you're an a good looking SEA like me you get an exotic halo ngl

I think its so rare to see an actual good looking asian its like seeing a unicorn irl so get unique halo
if ur 5'10+ yeah. any lower, no

title

or 'grey tings'
even my WHITE ex gf literally used 'WHITEBOY' as an insult to me when we broke up like wtf
Nothing a negro or paki has ever said to me has made me feel bad i look at them and smile. Even as a ugly honkey i mogg these shit faced cunts under my doc martins:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 17829
I think the accent and the shit dress sense. FOB curries dress so badly
bro there was a kid in my 6th form with a high pitch indian accent but he was born in england how does that even happen

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and FailedNormieManlet
Nothing a negro or paki has ever said to me has made me feel bad i look at them and smile. Even as a ugly honkey i mogg these shit faced cunts under my doc martins:ogre:
what docs do you wear?

I own a pair of 1461s, mind pming me some outfit ideas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
fuking brootal:feelskek:

at least let him low inhib delude himself into getting one. would probably work if he was bluepilled and played giganumbers game and simped like mosst bluepillers
I’m not that cruel, guy was a friend lol. Sad thing is he mogged most indians, had square jaw, musclemogged me, but it wasn’t enough. I tried to hook him up with another indian girl and she completely blew him off.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
delusional. Brits don't tan themselves to fucking curry colour. They tan themselves so they look med - med guys are worshipped here JFL! I feel bad for whites bro, you guys do get shat on by liberal media, but curries are being shat on by liberal media too JFL
Meds tan to curry colour otherwise you're considered "too white" and failoed by this. Meds are not even pale but still absorbing the anti white propaganda from media

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and FailedNormieManlet
bro there was a kid in my 6th form with a high pitch indian accent but he was born in england how does that even happen
JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew an indian guy and he had a high pitched voice too in my sixth form - massive cunt too. Idfk man, he probs had hormonal issues. That high pitched cunt was giga fat and low T

Meds tan to curry colour otherwise you're considered "too white" and failoed by this. Meds are not even pale but still absorbing the anti white propaganda from media
what colour do meds tan to?

what docs do you wear?

I own a pair of 1461s, mind pming me some outfit ideas?
:ogre:Black

I just like it with jeans and a bomber jacket with a bald head allot of problems rolled up into one you may call it with a fredperry polo

• +1
Bro... If you're straight off the boat from India living in the UK. I'll be honest, it's fucking giga over. Like dating is hard enough for me as a westernised curry born and raised here, but fresh off the boat niggas are fucked.

I don't like FOBs for their white worshipping views though tbh, they literally dream of fucking white women even though curry women are literally foggers JFL. They're judgmental af too
I’m not that cruel, guy was a friend lol. Sad thing is he mogged most indians, had square jaw, musclemogged me, but it wasn’t enough. I tried to hook him up with another indian girl and she completely blew him off.

what colour do meds tan to?
Brown

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and FailedNormieManlet
title

or 'grey tings'

Is she dating a Tyronelite now?

How are all the MTBs getting all these Chadlites there like people say is the norm?

Ethnics are racist against whites in every country, not just the UK.

It's an envious thing honestly. They hate whites for being at the top of the food chain but also want to be like them.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, jfcage and Deleted member 17829
I agree its kinda weird to both getting excluded from the whites club for having darker traits and getting included at anti-white shitskin tantrums at the same time

Can confirm as a med

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Are you sure it isnt just bants? White boi is barely an insult

I'll rate u. Send me pm

• +1
The whole usage of “racism “ is basically just a subset of lookism. Girls call ugly guys “racist”, as a justification to others their dislike of them, even though every straight guy of every race has probably made at least one “racist” joke.

They often try justify this by saying “It matters the intent” which basically means how autistically you say it and how sentient you seem

No one talks this way except for inner city black hoodrats. You need to re-assess your environment if you're encountering this sort of dialogue regularly. I don't like to associate with non-whites personally.
Nobody does, not even non-whites.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Hit the gym, learn boxing, and they won't dare to speak to you like that, and if they do, you just knock them unconscious without warning.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 8842 and Deleted member 17829
Hit the gym, learn boxing, and they won't dare to speak to you like that, and if they do, you just knock them unconscious without warning.
This. Unless you look like a stereotypical skinny white nerd then this won't happen.

As a gook I've honestly met more racist ethnics and blacks than white people irl

This site on the other hand is quite balanced :forcedsmile:
I never would've guessed you were gook ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
White
I think I got you mistook you for some sfcel user with a similar name
Yeah Im a gook

You're English im guessing?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
if you're in lower class / poor groups and areas, yea being white isn't that good, but it's the opposite further up the ladder

if you're in lower class / poor groups and areas, yea being white isn't that good, but it's the opposite further up the ladder
i hope so i suppose