Is it me or are people racist as fuck to white people in the UK?

The only non-white people who are racist against white people anywhere do so because they secretly believe in the racepill (doesn’t exist, it’s just a cope). Is an insult really an insult if it’s followed up by an implied or explicit, “.. because you run the world”
I don’t think so.

I don’t believe for a single second that you have a white ex gf who called you a whiteboy as an insult, but if you do I’ll tell you why. It’s because throughout your relationship, you no doubt let your autism slip through and made it clear that you find ethnic men inferior and that you can steal their women or whatever, or at the very least you let through to your white ex that you prefer asian women. (Something that would’ve made HER insecure, and because of that, she assumed it’d work the same way when reversed onto you)

Women will make shit up and pretend to validate your insecurities just because they’re mad at you, they do it all the time. This is why you’re typically not really supposed to let women know about your true weaknesses IF you have them, because they will attempt to weaponize it.

Stop coping, white boy.

Women will make shit up and pretend to validate your insecurities just because they’re mad at you, they do it all the time.
This is why you’re typically not really supposed to let women know about your true weaknesses IF you have them, because they will attempt to weaponize it.
I've heard this from countless guys. Every man should learn this lesson as early as possible in his life.
Anything you say to your girlfriend will become a weapon later on when she's mad and she's looking at any possible way to hurt you.

Women are naturally exceptional at making people feel bad and have no qualms in lying to your face just to hurt you. For example let's say you're paranoid about going bald but are NW0, and one night you tell your gf about this fear of yours. Rest assured the moment the relationship ends, if it ends badly with a huge argument, she will tell you you're bald, you look bald or you're going bald, even if she personally doesn't think that's true, simply to hurt you psychologically playing on your insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and loksr
JFL at these white people who think "racial prejudice" is feminists on twitter calling you mean names.
Imagine unironically getting radicalized because someone calls you "unseasoned".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17829
I don’t believe for a single second that you have a white ex gf who called you a whiteboy as an insult
she did, i was pissed, felt like the ultimate betrayal possible. now i know how asian men feel.

It’s because throughout your relationship, you no doubt let your autism slip through and made it clear that you find ethnic men inferior and that you can steal their women or whatever, or at the very least you let through to your white ex that you prefer asian women.
i did none of that.

its because ethnics like lightskins, blacks, high t thugmaxxed tall paki's are higher status than whites in my city.

so she wanted to hurt me

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
JFL at these white people who think "racial prejudice" is feminists on twitter calling you mean names.
Imagine unironically getting radicalized because someone calls you "unseasoned".
it is racist. just as it is to call black people niggers?

its not the word that hurts. its the malicious intent behind it.

idc, im radicalized now, we are going to fooking war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Patient A
she did, i was pissed, felt like the ultimate betrayal possible. now i know how asian men feel.

i did none of that.

its because ethnics like lightskins, blacks, high t thugmaxxed tall paki's are higher status than whites in my city.

so she wanted to hurt me
You did all of that

When so much of your identity revolves around your racial beliefs there’s a 0% chance that you managed to keep that hidden completely. You probably let a bunch of small shit slip constantly, giving her clues, she knows what type of shit to look out for if she’s around non-white people a lot, too.

Big difference between thinking you’ve kept something hidden and actually keeping something hidden, especially with women, who are known for thinking entirely in subtleties and passive aggressions.

You did all of that

When so much of your identity revolves around your racial beliefs there’s a 0% chance that you managed to keep that hidden completely. You probably let a bunch of small shit slip constantly, giving her clues, she knows what type of shit to look out for if she’s around non-white people a lot, too.

Big difference between thinking you’ve kept something hidden and actually keeping something hidden, especially with women, who are known for thinking entirely in subtleties and passive aggressions.
no haha i dont even have much racial beliefs. Especially not back then.

Just since joining this forum seems to be a war of races so i thought id join the larp for fun

no haha i dont even have much racial beliefs. Especially not back then.

Just since joining this forum seems to be a war of races so i thought id join the larp for fun
Nope
One story doesn’t make sense without the other
Both are larp or neither are

Nope
One story doesn’t make sense without the other
Both are larp or neither are
what are u talking about and why are u always accusing me of shit

it is racist. just as it is to call black people niggers?

its not the word that hurts. its the malicious intent behind it.

idc, im radicalized now, we are going to fooking war
Yes it's racist but there are levels to racism.
Do you consider calling a black person the n-word the same level as calling a white person unseasoned?

Do you consider calling a black person the n-word the same level as calling a white person unseasoned?
same intention behind it tho

title

people refer to whites here as 'unseasoned'
or 'grey tings'
and use 'whiteboy' as an insult
even my WHITE ex gf literally used 'WHITEBOY' as an insult to me when we broke up like wtf
Nah uk aren't racist to white people tbh

Your ex probably likes ethnics so called you white boy as insult maybe? Usually the case

same intention behind it tho
By same intention you mean demeaning someone for there race? Yea I'd agree with that, but that doesn't change that there's a huge difference in severity between the two. Besides this shouldn't be an excuse to become radicalized and propagate further racism, it should make you want racism in it's entirety to vanish, for all people.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
By same intention you mean demeaning someone for there race? Yea I'd agree with that, but that doesn't change that there's a huge difference in severity between the two. Besides this shouldn't be an excuse to become radicalized and propagate further racism, it should make you want racism in it's entirety to vanish, for all people.
nah fuck it.

you are either the hammer or the nail

title

or 'grey tings'
even my WHITE ex gf literally used 'WHITEBOY' as an insult to me when we broke up like wtf
keep crying whiteboi:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No one talks this way except for inner city black hoodrats. You need to re-assess your environment if you're encountering this sort of dialogue regularly. I don't like to associate with non-whites personally.
Indeed i have never heard anyone talk like that. Most of the time people just stay separated to their own kinds anyways. Unless drugs are involved

Yes.

non whites just usually cry more because they are insecure about the perception of their inferiority

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Yes.

non whites just usually cry more because they are insecure about the perception of their inferiority
If you think calling a black person a nigger is on the same level as calling a white person unseasoned I have nothing to say to you. With the history and meaning behind the n word used to dehumanize blacks whereas calling whites unseasoned is a Twitter thing that originated less than a decade now.
Either you're trolling or you're blind to reality.

He has autism so he wouldn’t be able to decipher
No she said it in a relationship ending argument along with other brutal insults about my appearance

If you think calling a black person a nigger is on the same level as calling a white person unseasoned I have nothing to say to you. With the history and meaning behind the n word used to dehumanize blacks whereas calling whites unseasoned is a Twitter thing that originated less than a decade now.
89D5D3C8 8703 48E0 8F16 FC1827B5C3C4

B8C5D588 8747 498F 801C 2DFFDF2C3E0E
Nigger
A3184706 45BC 49B5 92FD 04C7D9DC4C72
Nigger
503773AC 67FF 47FC 8622 5ACC6FBF4B57

Nigger

12A9B062 F9E6 47A3 BFFE A814F6FC7891

In this numeric shorthand, the number 13 refers to the percentage of the U.S. population that is African-American.

The number 52 refers to the percentage of all murders committed in the U.S. that are committed by African-Americans.

the number 90 refers to the percentage of violent interracial crime committed by African-Americans.

>Nigg-

>>NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Its called an inferiority complex
title

or 'grey tings'

Is this Reddit? Are you lost?

Nigger

• JFL