Is it okay to date depressed girls?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I met this girl at uni she says she wanted us to stay in touch during the lockdown so we exchanged numbers, talked a lot and I learnt she was depressed and fucking cried everynight for no reason. Afterwards she told me she'd like to hang out with me because she felt better when we were talking, so I'm supposed to see her tomorrow (we dont live close to each other but it's not that far away). Should I go for it or is my intuition telling me to dodge a bullet here? I've read depressed/unhappy/sad girls should be avoided at all costs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10709, JL~ and 10 others
Give her a go if all fails at least u get women experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11074, Bitch and 19 others
Depressed women are More likely to have a greater number of sexual partners

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11074 and 15 others
Depends entirely on why she's depressed. Lots of decent people are depressed these days because of how isolated we are and social media.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, JL~, Cain and 8 others
Depends.

Some women use depression as an excuse to just be gigawhores so they can make up for their shitty mental health, while others are depressed yet remain somewhat grounded tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10989, JL~ and 9 others
Fuck her and run, then say that you could not ltr cuz she's crazy. It's all her fault.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12165, texascel and 4 others
Depressed Having Depression

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Howl, Need2Ascend and 5 others
I've read depressed/unhappy/sad girls should be avoided at all costs.
My first girlfriend was like this too: she said she was crying every day for hours for every little thing that happened to her. She also said that she loved me like nothing else in the world, and would die without me, even though we've met for only a few days. I made the mistake of sharing some of my insecurities with her and her behavior quickly changed and started to act awkward.
Then she ghosted me, it's like she just disappeared without any explanation, I only saw her again after several weeks on the street when she told me: "Oh, hi! BTW, we're just friends now, we aren't together anymore! Take care!".

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 10652, Howl and 13 others
My first girlfriend was like this too: she said she was crying every day for hours for every little thing that happened to her. She also said that she loved me like nothing else in the world, and would die without me, even though we've met for only a few days. I made the mistake of sharing some of my insecurities with her and her behavior quickly changed and started to act awkward.
Then she ghosted me, it's like she just disappeared without any explanation, I only saw her again after several weeks on the street when she told me: "Oh, hi! BTW, we're just friends now, we aren't together anymore! Take care!".
fuck whores

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
depends, girls with bipolar or borderline are extremely manipulative and bad vibes, stay away

if she’s depressed, could be a similar story. just talk to her and see how she acts though, she could be a good person

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and coping ethnic
Depends.

Some women use depression as an excuse to just be gigawhores so they can make up for their shitty mental health, while others are depressed yet remain somewhat grounded tbh
my ex explained in a sentence tbh
I would never consider a depressed girl as a girlfriend again but go for it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I relate more to depressed girls so absolutely. So many shitty circumstances in this day and age that it’s hard to find people in our generation - both females and males - who aren’t depressed to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and coping ethnic
I met this girl at uni she says she wanted us to stay in touch during the lockdown so we exchanged numbers, talked a lot and I learnt she was depressed and fucking cried everynight for no reason. Afterwards she told me she'd like to hang out with me because she felt better when we were talking, so I'm supposed to see her tomorrow (we dont live close to each other but it's not that far away). Should I go for it or is my intuition telling me to dodge a bullet here? I've read depressed/unhappy/sad girls should be avoided at all costs.
She might expect u to devote ur life to her wellbeing

I highly prefer girls who are low in neurotics (not depressed, she doesn't get angry easily, doesn't panic, feels fear etc)
in the LTR, I think depression is a huuuge turn-off, at the end of a day its not about only "sex" you gonna have with her, but the lifestyle
and imagine the lifestyle with depressed <easily getting pissed of girlfriend> its gonna be a living hell for you

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Cain, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Depression= legit not having the drive for anything

Crazy how many teens retardedly self diagnose themselves with depression and other bullshit just cuz Chad didn't open their snap story that day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, JL~, Cain and 5 others
She is depressed because she can't have a Chad :cry:

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I've read depressed/unhappy/sad girls should be avoided at all costs.
define, what type(s) of relationships you are looking for. And each type of relationship, you are looking for, has a different answer imo.

Are you looking for 1 or more of these things?
* practise dating
* ONS
* fling
* LTR
etc....................

Listen to your gut bro!! That signal exists for a reason. The fact you're coming on here asking is all I need to know how you truly feel. You're just looking for us to validate your internal true feeling.

Besides it's not healthy being around someone who's a victim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
She's probably manipulating you to make you feel bad if you want to think about anything, and the fact that she opened up about her "issues" too early and that she's acting like she knows you for years is already a very bad sign, keep an eye on her mood and check for inconsistencies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
If she’s crying and its not over u , its over another male and her family. Hangout, try to fuck, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Carolus

Depressed people will bring you down, no matter what their gender is, if I were you, I'd date her only if she has a mild depression and doesn't get sad at some random shit, if it's more severe, then stay out of it

A hole is a hole

only if you ask for permission on .me like the insecure submissive metrosexual you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Cain, mogstar and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Girls with "mental health issues" are easy lays, but yea don't hang around them for too long they get attached very quick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and hairyballscel
Fuck her and if she pisses you off, bail out.
What's the point of this thread?

Update : she became my girlfriend quickly after that, we banged a few times and she recently dumped me after getting back in touch with her friends.
Not a joke. She just wanted that ego boost. Fuck whores. Do not ever trust any of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Good fuck usually, mostly crazy in bed. But sound like you’re tamponmaxing with her.

• +1
Update : she became my girlfriend quickly after that, we banged a few times and she recently dumped me after getting back in touch with her friends.
Not a joke. She just wanted that ego boost. Fuck whores. Do not ever trust any of them.
Yeah emotional tamponed. Dont let that happen ever again.

• +1
brutal brutal but this I expected and tbh one guy even said that low confidence foids because of their looks reall and I mean really are very strict about men's looks too so telling such bs as yeah I have my facial flaws too here and there is the same death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Is she a stacy? If yes then you should

delete this post, delete your account, delete all social media, pack your luggage and hop on the next train out of your country, throw your phone in a river so you cant be tracked, start a nomadic lifestyle and never stay in the same place to long.

delete any and all evidence that can connect you with this girl. Avoid her like the plague, and never speak with her again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Zdeweilx and mogstar
didnt even read the edit when i made my comment but i knew from experience this would happen

• +1
delete this post, delete your account, delete all social media, pack your luggage and hop on the next train out of your country, throw your phone in a river so you cant be tracked, start a nomadic lifestyle and never stay in the same place to long.

delete any and all evidence that can connect you with this girl. Avoid her like the plague, and never speak with her again.
Thats what I planned on doing but why should I avoid her at all costs?

Thats what I planned on doing but why should I avoid her at all costs?
i was partially being sarcastic, since I also dated someone with depression.
In a relationship, people show who they truly are. People with depression, no matter how sweet they appear are usually evil. Someone who is evil to themselve is evil. even if they are super sweet and nice to everyone they are evil and hateful to themselves. It will come out eventually. instead of hating themselves they will target you

You cant change it, since depression is a sickness. just get the fuck out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Madhate, xefo and 2 others
It’s tough

In a relationship, people show who they truly are. People with depression, no matter how sweet they appear are usually evil. Someone who is evil to themselve is evil. even if they are super sweet and nice to everyone they are evil and hateful to themselves. It will come out eventually. instead of hating themselves they will target you

Makes sense
Ty

This, this, so much this! :soy::soy:

All jokes aside, legit what you just said, I dated an "anxious" and quirky girl, that thought it's cool to have 1000 disorders. Even tho she was GL i couldn't stand her for more than a month, the negativity will just be transfered on to you, not worth at all

• +1
of course they are easily manipuled and have a chance to come with borderline

Depressed girl is just girl who never had chad attention

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Uglyandfat
they're a fun challenge tbh most are hypersexual and will even have sex with people below their looksmatch, but LTRing a depressed girl is just going to fuck you up big time especially if you fall in love, dont.

Does it even exist ?

The term "depressed girl" is an oxymoron.

never date a crazy girl you fags
just pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes, if you like her.

pump and dump, no date
but even then make sure she's JUST depressed and not borderline personality or any shit like that, otherwise you'll catch a rape charge if non-chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back