Get in the gym fatty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Lev Peshkov, jake_okok and 12 others
good jaw but bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Lose weight, get buccal fat removal and a lip lift, start lifting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Entschuldigung, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Bloatcell

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Get LEAAAAAAAN you are bloated. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Get lean good potential

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
Lose weight, get buccal fat removal and a lip lift, start lifting.
He doesn’t need a lip lift and how’s he supposed to know if he needs buccal fat removal when he’s not even lean yet

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
He doesn’t need a lip lift and how’s he supposed to know if he needs buccal fat removal when he’s not even lean yet
His lower third is massive it's bigger than Kanye's. He has little submental fat so him getting to a low BF% will probably not amount to much facial change.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
i've been in the gym for a year i'm still subhuman
you’re either trolling or you have a seriously fucked mental health. You’re normie tier even while fat and have great potential

[SIZE=6][B]FatUglyTroll[/B][/SIZE]
d91.gif

• JFL
you’re either trolling or you have a seriously fucked mental health. You’re normie tier even while fat and have great potential

i wish i was normie tier i'm legit uglier than everyone i know. that's why i know its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
been trying to lose weight for years and i'm still fat i should just kill myself at this point its too late for me even if i did get lean i'm a complete failure
You should gain muscle and cut calories, everything else is cope, just gain more muscle and be more active that way you will burn much more calories and slowly get lean, i was eating and burning 3000 calories a day when i was in my best shape before corona, so give it a try. This is the only way.

You should gain muscle and cut calories, everything else is cope, just gain more muscle and be more active that way you will burn much more calories and slowly get lean, i was eating and burning 3000 calories a day when i was in my best shape before corona, so give it a try. This is the only way.

i've been counting calories/protein and working out religiously and i still look like a monster

i've been counting calories/protein and working out religiously and i still look like a monster
You are doing something wrong, you need even more muscle and more deficit then

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted, Zercic and xefo
@TubOfLard incel black version bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
looks like indian/black mix tbh

• JFL
my existence is what's wrong. i deserve death
You sound like a 14 year old girl jfl, grow some balls and start acting like a man.

If you really wanted it and worked for it you would have it by now

• JFL
You sound like a 14 year old girl jfl, grow some balls and start acting like a man.

If you really wanted it and worked for it you would have it by now

the manliest thing i could've done is shoot myself in the face 6 years ago

• WTF
the manliest thing i could've done is shoot myself in the face 6 years ago
Why are you asking for advice then? If that’s what you want then do it. No ones stopping you

But I can tell you atleast have some hope, or else you wouldn’t have posted this. So fucking grow some balls and start working harder you defeatist cuck

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Zercic
Why are you asking for advice then? If that’s what you want then do it. No ones stopping you

But I can tell you atleast have some hope, or else you wouldn’t have posted this. So fucking grow some balls and start working harder you defeatist cuck

i already know the answer this is the only place you can get an honest response though can't trust people irl

i've already worked as hard as i can and its clear i'm a failure and don't deserve life.

• Woah
i already know the answer this is the only place you can get an honest response though can't trust people irl

i've already worked as hard as i can and its clear i'm a failure and don't deserve life.
If that is the case may roids help you, this is the only time i reccomend someone to inject roids.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Zercic
Mentalcel confirmed, your base isn’t even bad don’t give up bro

• +1
Also get ashwaganda lowers cortisol which will help you to burn fat and build muscle, in addition to dissapeared stress

• +1
Looking good brother.
I suggest losing fat + building muscle

Looking good brother.
I suggest losing fat + building muscle

i've been trying to do that and i still look like a monster

if i even overcame my inherent worhtlessness and got lean it would still be too late i'm old and my life is over now

i've been trying to do that and i still look like a monster

if i even overcame my inherent worhtlessness and got lean it would still be too late i'm old and my life is over now
No need for a defeatist attitude, you have a very good base.
It's far from over, how old are you boyo?

No need for a defeatist attitude, you have a very good base.
It's far from over, how old are you boyo?

sorry its hard to not be defeatist when you've been a complete failure for 23 years straight

sorry its hard to not be defeatist when you've been a complete failure for 23 years straight
Wack, if you've already come to a conclusion why are you here

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Wack, if you've already come to a conclusion why are you here

bc this is the only place where people won't lie to me and say i'm completely fine or i look normal or good

i know i'm a monster everyone here pretty much confirmed it too

Unironically mentalcel

Insane amount of potential is there if you keep burning fat. You look good already

Insane amount of potential is there if you keep burning fat. You look good already

i'm like 27% bf smh and it took like half a year of work just to get to that

i'm gonna keep trying tho if i don't get thin in the next year or two then its truly over for me

Oh shut up fat ass. You have a massive mandible under there. Put down the McDonalds, get to work, and itll really pay off for you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
i'm like 27% bf smh and it took like half a year of work just to get to that

i'm gonna keep trying tho if i don't get thin in the next year or two then its truly over for me
Youre like 35%