Is it over for me?

you kind of look like a down syndrome francis ngannou

you look like a fat chad ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6914
bc this is the only place where people won't lie to me and say i'm completely fine or i look normal or good

i know i'm a monster everyone here pretty much confirmed it too
You are around average. You would look just fine especially if you lost some body fat, you are not this 2/10 truecel deformed monster you seem to keep saying you are. I am not bullshitting you and neither are the other people on here. I wont tell you that youre handsome and you just need to lose weight and get better fashion like some dumbass reddit cuck, but the truth is that you look alright and you could look better if you lost weight.

Its not over for you, average dudes have success but if you are looking to slay 3 different stacies every week then it is indeed over. First thing you need to lose weight, you might gain some definition in your face if you do. It might be over for you if you still look like this when you are sub 15% body fat but you wont know until you try.

Lose weight and Tyrone Max

You are around average. You would look just fine especially if you lost some body fat, you are not this 2/10 truecel deformed monster you seem to keep saying you are. I am not bullshitting you and neither are the other people on here. I wont tell you that youre handsome and you just need to lose weight and get better fashion like some dumbass reddit cuck, but the truth is that you look alright and you could look better if you lost weight.

Its not over for you, average dudes have success but if you are looking to slay 3 different stacies every week then it is indeed over. First thing you need to lose weight, you might gain some definition in your face if you do. It might be over for you if you still look like this when you are sub 15% body fat but you wont know until you try.

I'm far below average I went around thinking I was average for a long time and was completely deluding myself. It might not be completely overnow but if I dont lose like half my body weight In the next two years its truly over

Oh shut up fat ass. You have a massive mandible under there. Put down the McDonalds, get to work, and itll really pay off for you

I've been doing that for a year and I still barely look human

nigga your face is wide and robust as fuck

and your harmony is great

on 10% bodyfat i think you would be 7-8/10, but i cant promise you anything

Nigger = over

your eye area and eye brows are great and stuff

i see potential with no end to be honest

It looks like you have lowset cheekbones and a large palate with overly sized buccinators. You do have a lot of potential though if you lose some bodyfat to get a robust, hypermasc look.