Is it over if you have this skull shape tbh?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
I have a very similar skull shape to this. Absolute estrogenic soy cunt skull tbh. I'm not worthy of identifying as a man. I will forever remain a weak boy because my skull isn't high T.
Df27ca2c3aea714d20e1d7019145937a

VS

Absolute High T warrior mogger

4a5a41f9188e003dba5e80207557b57e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4430
tenor.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44554, Toth's thot, IdiAmin and 22 others
Download

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, 6’1cel, Deleted member 3512 and 1 other person
Warrior skull is a PSL meme

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7785 and 1 other person
Wtf no,make his browridge more prominent and you have a high iq thug chadlite

Wtf no,make his browridge more prominent and you have a high iq thug chadlite
And shave off his occipit. I hav literally the exact same occipit it's fucking rope time boyo

Ragnar is an absolute high t mogger keep coping Rollo

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, highT, BasedSpinelet257 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, St. Wristcel and WTFCGod
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 8846
So you think the guy who was hired to play the role of a Viking Earl has a soy skull.

Mirin autism ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3270 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and W0KESTMOTHF
The guy with the wimp skull was once a gigachad model. Keep coping tbh
Back in the day. Being a model in the early 2000s is not indicative of whether or not he would be able to get laid in 2020 with the same looks. He would probably be incel nowadays tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Back in the day. Being a model in the early 2000s is not indicative of whether or not he would be able to get laid in 2020. He would probably be incel
He walked into a modeling agency a homeless man and came out a model. Surely they saw that he was so much of a Chad that they were willing to hire him and groom him on the spot.

my dad has 2nd one

Fimmel headed overseas and was signed on the spot with agency LA Models in 2002 after walking into their office broke and barefoot.[9] Cast by Jennifer Starr, he then became the first male in the world to secure a six-figure deal to model exclusively for Calvin Klein for a year, and the last to be personally contracted by the brand's eponymous designer.[10][11] He fronted CK's Crave men's fragrance campaign and modelled the brand's famous underwear. It was reported that one of his London billboards had to be pulled down after complaints from an auto club of traffic congestion and accidents by 'rubbernecking' female drivers, but Fimmel insisted the story started with a rumour spread on the internet.

muhhh he's an incel today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and highT
Fimmel headed overseas and was signed on the spot with agency LA Models in 2002 after walking into their office broke and barefoot.[9] Cast by Jennifer Starr, he then became the first male in the world to secure a six-figure deal to model exclusively for Calvin Klein for a year, and the last to be personally contracted by the brand's eponymous designer.[10][11] He fronted CK's Crave men's fragrance campaign and modelled the brand's famous underwear. It was reported that one of his London billboards had to be pulled down after complaints from an auto club of traffic congestion and accidents by 'rubbernecking' female drivers, but Fimmel insisted the story started with a rumour spread on the internet.

muhhh he's an incel today
There are ugly models tho, just because you model doesn't mean you are that gl.

What I'm saying is you gotta be a 10/10 perfect profile and perfect front for tinder whores in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bruh Brock Lesnar has ZERO appeal to women under 30, mf looks like a human gorilla, he looks more silverback than rich piana just from his face.

the normie dude in all honesty probably has more appeal (compared to fucking gorillaman).

• +1
Reactions: highT, Carolus, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
There are ugly models tho, just because you model doesn't mean you are that gl.

What I'm saying is you gotta be a 10/10 perfect profile and perfect front for tinder whores in 2020
There are ugly models in the modern world. Back then it was harder to be a model JFL at you.

Also not all models are perfect.

bruh Brock Lesnar has ZERO appeal to women under 30, mf looks like a human gorilla, he looks more silverback than rich piana just from his face.

the normie dude in all honesty probably has more appeal (compared to fucking gorillaman).
Because the jews are getting all the females on birth control pills and they crave low t estrogenic wimps

Brock lesnar is invisible to any prime women tf u on about

• +1
Reactions: highT
Brock lesnar is invisible to any prime women tf u on about
He's too ogre overall, and specifically from the front but if you ask any woman I think they'll say he has the better, more attractive side profile. Warrior skull vs wimp is legit

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Dude king ragnar mogs , have you seen him young you fucking retard? Also i was watching vikings right now and I opened this thread lol mirin coincidence?

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 8846 and St. Wristcel
Rollo and the first giant guy had highest t bodies and skulls in whole show
tbh my nigga rollo had 26 inch wide shoulders natty and is 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod
He's too ogre overall, and specifically from the front but if you ask any woman I think they'll say he has the better, more attractive side profile. Warrior skull vs wimp is legit
What makes him look orge?

He is literally repulsive kys troll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Chico looks like a woman next to him lol
If there's anything to learn about the blackpill it's that masculinity alone won't save u. u need prettyboy features as well. Evolution is killing off masculinity, it is what it is

I honestly don't get this obsession with the sloped forehead. Maybe I just don't find cavemen attractive? Sure he's more intimidating, in that I don't know if the room that's left in there for a brain will stop him from killing me on sight.
If Travis' skull is considered wimp then maybe I should just kms :cry:

I honestly don't get this obsession with the sloped forehead. Maybe I just don't find cavemen attractive? Sure he's more intimidating, in that I don't know if the room that's left in there for a brain will stop him from killing me on sight.
There are no exceptions.
Aanhoavcmwl21

• So Sad
Reactions: Carolus
If there's anything to learn about the blackpill it's that masculinity alone won't save u. u need prettyboy features as well. Evolution is killing off masculinity, it is what it is
Birth control pills. Women are taking the more masculine jobs like police officers. Women are allowed to be more masculine than men in this soyciety, soyciety is killing off masculinity and it is planned by the jews. Not biology. Why the fuck would biology change all of a sudden? It takes an insanely long period of time for that to change. No, the jews are planning this. They want wimps to reproduce because wimps lack the warrior gene and won't rise up to being a slave to the matrix.

I'm talking about what the primitive brain thinks is attractive, without all the pills and bullshit that the jews are pumping into it. Brock Lesnar is classically good looking because he has good bone development, and to the brain good bone development signals health.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Btw, sloping doesn't matter too much. Roundness is what matters, Ideal forehead is tall (high set cranial vault) and straight. Round forehead is a death sentence, it's usually caused by low set cranial vault. Ultimate subhuman trat and will lead to instant wimp skull

• +1
Birth control pills. Women are taking the more masculine jobs like police officers. Women are allowed to be more masculine than men in this soyciety, soyciety is killing off masculinity and it is planned by the jews. Not biology. Why the fuck would biology change all of a sudden? It takes an insanely long period of time for that to change. No, the jews are planning this. They want wimps to reproduce because wimps lack the warrior gene and won't rise up to being a slave to the matrix.

I'm talking about what the primitive brain thinks is attractive, without all the pills and bullshit that the jews are pumping into it. Brock Lesnar is classically good looking because he has good bone development, and to the brain good bone development signals health.
I'm not gonna bother arguing on what exactly is killing off masculinity, but I assure even thousands of years ago brock lesnar wouldn't come close to mogging chico as far as sexual appeal goes. Balanced mix of masuculine + feminine features is ideal for attraction to prime women, accept it

I'm not gonna bother arguing on what exactly is killing off masculinity, but I assure even thousands of years ago brock lesnar wouldn't come close to mogging chico as far as sexual appeal goes. Balanced mix of masuculine + feminine features is ideal for attraction to prime women, accept it
That is the result of modern society. All females under the age of 25 are basically bisexual because of the jews. It's why they like feminine looking phaggots who have insanely feminine looking faces like Timothee Chalamet or Justin Bieber. This obviously doesn't work the other way around because we as men are never attracted to masculine females are we? So, what purpose does it serve nature to have females attracted to other females? Nada, it's the act of the jews not human biology. Back in cavemen days, the masculine men were the attractive ones

• +1
Btw, sloping doesn't matter too much. Roundness is what matters, Ideal forehead is tall (high set cranial vault) and straight. Round forehead is a death sentence, it's usually caused by low set cranial vault. Ultimate subhuman trat and will lead to instant wimp skull
True. Peanut skull syndrome

of course not, this guy has an extremely aesthetic jaw very similar to Brad Pitt's, it's not just a feature, but the whole as a whole that matters, answer me if you can, how can this guy be ugly?

Attachments

• jaw.jpg
    jaw.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 41
of course not, this guy has an extremely aesthetic jaw very similar to Brad Pitt's, it's not just a feature, but the whole as a whole that matters, answer me if you can, how can this guy be ugly?
Well, he looks good from the front. But incel from side sometimes. Also high hairline failo

Well, he looks good from the front. But incel from side sometimes. Also high hairline failo
Yes I agree on the side he seems really incel, but I think this is very overrated a bad side profile does not ruin your face, few people realize that. The front is more important. An example is Chico,from the side it is an ''incel'' but from the front it is an absolute slayer.

Attachments

• side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 39
  • side profile 2.jpg
    side profile 2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 60
Yes I agree on the side he seems really incel, but I think this is very overrated a bad side profile does not ruin your face, few people realize that. The front is more important. An example is Chico,from the side it is an ''incel'' but from the front it is an absolute slayer.
Over for me. I look good from the front but trash from the side I think it ruins the way you look in motion.

• So Sad
Reactions: The Brazilian sigma
Travis Fimmel aka Ragnar is an absolute gigachad and has infinitely more sex appeal than Brock Lesnar. JFL at the sheer autism and delusion in this forum. OP you are actually hopeless I’m dead serious

Travis Fimmel aka Ragnar is an absolute gigachad and has infinitely more sex appeal than Brock Lesnar. JFL at the sheer autism and delusion in this forum. OP you are actually hopeless I’m dead serious
He's chadlite