Is it possible to be Low T and be horny and want to fuck 24/7?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I am not alpha. I’m a cowardly type of beta male yet I’m horny 24/7 and can fuck all day every day.

Is this a paradox?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and stevielake
Well I guess this proves sex drive is psychological

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If you're low T and high E, then yes.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 17763, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
So I’m a slutty girl?
Probably lol. Sex drive is due to estrogen, high levels of it. @volcelfatcel would know since he elaborated on this before. Usually, if you have high T, you will have high E as well. But everyone is very soy today, some people have low T and high E. You could be one of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and volcelfatcel
Probably lol. Sex drive is due to estrogen, high levels of it. @volcelfatcel would know since he elaborated on this before. Usually, if you have high T, you will have high E as well. But everyone is very soy today, some people have low T and high E. You could be one of them.
What about the opposite? Zero sex drive for me yet no low T symptoms, hard erections and everything

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Idontknowlol
What about the opposite? Zero sex drive for me yet no low T symptoms, hard erections and everything
What are low t symptoms? My dick is hard it’s not a soft erection

Every trait niggers associate with high testosteron comes from high estrogen, which is responsible for insatiable high-sex drive, angerness, high cortisol, depression, etc.

Look at clueless roidcels and teencels, they usually have all those traits mentioned plus gyno, because they are aromatizing too much due to hormonal imbalances.

Actual high T will give you healthier libido, you won't think about cooming unless stimulated, and the orgasms will be more pleasurable/satisfying.

Every trait niggers associate with high testosteron comes from high estrogen, which is responsible for insatiable high-sex drive, angerness, high cortisol, depression, etc.

Look at clueless roidcels and teencels, they usually have all those traits mentioned plus gyno, because they are aromatizing too much due to hormonal imbalances.

Actual high T will give you healthier libido, you won't think about cooming unless stimulated, and the orgasms will be more pleasurable/satisfying.
I’m a high E cuck