is it possible to get to 4-5psl without surgeries?

That guy does not even look that good.. giving me aspie vibes for some reason.
That is probably because he is a very narcissistic person and he has been this way since he was a little kid, I first met him when we were both 8 years old, then I left that city at 10 years old and what I remember is that he was probably the most popular guy at our school and judging from his social media, it looks like that fun popular ladies man life never stopped for him.

Meanwhile, I just started to look decent at 20 years old (back in 2018) and I am nowhere near that level of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
That is probably because he is a very narcissistic person and he has been this way since he was a little kid, I first met him when we were both 8 years old, then I left that city at 10 years old and what I remember is that he was probably the most popular guy at our school and judging from his social media, it looks like that fun popular ladies man life never stopped for him.

Meanwhile, I just started to look decent at 20 years old (back in 2018) and I am nowhere near that level of looks.

if you are taller than him.. you probably mogg him. He benefits a lot from his pretty boy haircut.

if you are taller than him.. you probably mogg him. He benefits a lot from his pretty boy haircut.
I'm just 1 inch taller than him, I doubt I will mog him that way, but, I'm gymmaxxing so I'll definitely mog at some point.

Gym is cope
Yes, for most guys. But if you have the height for it, gym is NOT cope but only if you manage to get a very muscular ripped physique.

I still don't know if my genetics will allow me to reach that point naturally though but I do have a plan to get there if my genetics prevent me. I'll lift as a natural until I reach a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, and if by that point, I don't have a good enough physique like all those guys on youtube, then I'll start taking steroids, but not in super high doses and only in cycles to minimize side effects.

The benefit of taking steroids as an advanced natty lifter is that not only are the gains more permanent but also, the steroids become more effective since you already have the strength to build the muscle, so it's not going to be like those young teenagers who start injecting while not being able to bench 135 lbs for reps.

Gym is cope if you're short or unable to get results. People like that are called gymcels.

But gym is effective if you're tall enough and can get results. The first piece of advice I was given in my rating thread was to get muscular and build a thicker neck, some other people suggested plastic surgeries but the higher rep users recommended me to just gymmax and said it was enough at my height: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/

Yes, for most guys. But if you have the height for it, gym is NOT cope but only if you manage to get a very muscular ripped physique.

I still don't know if my genetics will allow me to reach that point naturally though but I do have a plan to get there if my genetics prevent me. I'll lift as a natural until I reach a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, and if by that point, I don't have a good enough physique like all those guys on youtube, then I'll start taking steroids, but not in super high doses and only in cycles to minimize side effects.

The benefit of taking steroids as an advanced natty lifter is that not only are the gains more permanent but also, the steroids become more effective since you already have the strength to build the muscle, so it's not going to be like those young teenagers who start injecting while not being able to bench 135 lbs for reps.

Gym is cope if you're short or unable to get results. People like that are called gymcels.

But gym is effective if you're tall enough and can get results. The first piece of advice I was given in my rating thread was to get muscular and build a thicker neck, some other people suggested plastic surgeries but the higher rep users recommended me to just gymmax and said it was enough at my height: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-22-year-old-6-foot-4-white.190482/
I’m same height as u but I have a shit frame

I’m same height as u but I have a shit frame
It depends on what you mean by that. There aren't just 2 types of frames, there are many. In my case, I have average shoulders, average hips, long arms and long legs.

But what I found is that it's not even the size of the frame that matters, it's the muscle insertions and the amount of muscle gained every time you gain strength.

What I would call bad genetics is when you are unable to build muscle even after reaching a very high strength level, or you don't look like you lift even after reaching a 135 lb overhead press, a 200 lb bent over row, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 400 lb deadlift.

That is when it's worth thinking about taking steroids, because, if you cannot get big by getting strong, you'll never get big naturally, no matter what you do.

So, you can't say you have bad genetics until you have reached a high enough strength level. Even the number of years spent in a gym does not count for much since it is only the amount of strength gained that counts towards building muscle mass.

Genetics are the reason why a friend of mine looked very muscular at 190 lbs at 6 foot 5 15% body fat, while I look really skinny at 180 lbs 6 foot 4 15% body fat. Because there is no way that 10 lbs of muscle could achieve that big of a difference in muscle size.

Genetics are the reason why another friend of mine has 16 inch arms while being only able to curl a 50 lb ez bar for 5 reps, while I can curl 60 lbs for that same amount of reps and I have only 12 inch arms. He is 6 feet tall so it's not due to my height.

Unless you have seen this happen to yourself, you don't really know if you have bad genetics. What people here call a "framelet" is just someone with a narrow frame, that is nothing compared to being unable to build visible muscle mass. The weird thing is that I gain weight without gaining fat and without gaining muscle, I get stronger over time but my muscles stay the same. I hope one day I get my answer.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Your height makes up for it tbh
No, genetics for bodybuilding are not only defined by height.

I know tall guys who are naturally muscular without even lifting weights. Meanwhile, I have been lifting for a long time, and no matter how strong I get, or how hard I train, my muscles stay the same size, it is extremely discouraging and weird also. Imagine being much stronger than you look like.

This is due to the fact that the people in my paternal grandfather's family (especially his cousins) were tall ectomorphs who were really strong due to doing harsh physical labour but they looked like weak skinny guys. I inherited the genes from that side of the family.

It depends on what you mean by that. There aren't just 2 types of frames, there are many. In my case, I have average shoulders, average hips, long arms and long legs.

But what I found is that it's not even the size of the frame that matters, it's the muscle insertions and the amount of muscle gained every time you gain strength.

What I would call bad genetics is when you are unable to build muscle even after reaching a very high strength level, or you don't look like you lift even after reaching a 135 lb overhead press, a 200 lb bent over row, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 400 lb deadlift.

That is when it's worth thinking about taking steroids, because, if you cannot get big by getting strong, you'll never get big naturally, no matter what you do.

So, you can't say you have bad genetics until you have reached a high enough strength level. Even the number of years spent in a gym does not count for much since it is only the amount of strength gained that counts towards building muscle mass.

Genetics are the reason why a friend of mine looked very muscular at 190 lbs at 6 foot 5 15% body fat, while I look really skinny at 180 lbs 6 foot 4 15% body fat. Because there is no way that 10 lbs of muscle could achieve that big of a difference in muscle size.

Genetics are the reason why another friend of mine has 16 inch arms while being only able to curl a 50 lb ez bar for 5 reps, while I can curl 60 lbs for that same amount of reps and I have only 12 inch arms. He is 6 feet tall so it's not due to my height.

Unless you have seen this happen to yourself, you don't really know if you have bad genetics. What people here call a "framelet" is just someone with a narrow frame, that is nothing compared to being unable to build visible muscle mass. The weird thing is that I gain weight without gaining fat and without gaining muscle, I get stronger over time but my muscles stay the same. I hope one day I get my answer.
Will u use roids ??

Will u use roids ??
Like I said, I will use steroids if I reach those very high strength standards and still look the same.

In 1 year or less, I plan to reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 200 lb bent over row, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 400 lb deadlift.
2 years later, I plan to reach a 200 lb overhead press, a 275 lb bent over row, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift.

If after reaching that first set of strength standards, I look pretty much the same as right now, I'll start injecting right away while getting stronger to reach that second set of standards to maximize my muscle building potential as a steroid user.

The only reason why I haven't tried steroids yet is because I feel like if I can get my dream physique naturally without the use of steroids in 2-3 years, then taking steroids would be a bad idea since the cons would not be worth it, but if the natural way is impossible, then I'll have no choice other than to take steroids to achieve my dream physique.

I even made a thread asking for steroid advice back in December and most people told me to wait until I at least build a strength base because that is the best way to know if my genetics as a natural are good enough to give me a good physique. And they were right, it will be easier to make the decision when I know at 100% certainty that my genetics are the limiting factor and not my laziness.

I had sex twice but thats it. Hes not spreading false claims lol. Doesnt mean its not over for me.

Yeah I feel like thats true, @LondonVillie has better bones
I could just tell you're from the caucasus. Look at you. Such a Caucasian face. It is no wonder you are incel in the west, you are such a typical Caucasian

• JFL
I could just tell you're from the caucasus. Look at you. Such a Caucasian face. It is no wonder you are incel in the west, you are such a typical Caucasian
He lives in Florida

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Actually he looks more Slavic then you
Your nose is bigger than his
Average serbian vs average Russian: a simple demonstration
VideoCapture 20210222 161545
IMG 20210320 140649113

• JFL
@higgabigga looks like the stereotypical Russian, OP looks European ig
Oh ok so he doesn’t look Portuguese then since Portuguese people aren’t European

@higgabigga ops side doesn’t look too different from this typical Russian
F7DF75CE 4F20 463D 91D4 1686B6686013
2DB1DF05 B539 41A0 9846 886E2C364CAC

• JFL
Reactions: uglygoyim and Deleted member 5746
How much are you now? You said you're 5'11" if i'm not wrong...
5'11.5 like probably 28% BF the last thread i posted was how i look like now

My advice to you is:

- Get as GL as possible (lean, haircut) but realize PSL will never be your forte.
- Focus immediately on every other SMV max out there.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
4 maybe. 5 No.

But spend 1-2 years getting super lean, putting on muscle and softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
4 maybe. 5 No.

But spend 1-2 years getting super lean, putting on muscle and softmaxxing
My advice to you is:

- Get as GL as possible (lean, haircut) but realize PSL will never be your forte.
- Focus immediately on every other SMV max out there.
like 90% of the responses I get are b
No more than 2 psl for your fat melty face, great nose btw
View attachment 1057503
feel like ur exxagerating a bit bro

I can tell by your cheeks and fold that you won't have good bones under the fat. 100% need MSE.
You ever seen a guy improved his looks by even 0.1psl with MSE? I haven't so far.

do these pictures raise my smv or do I look the same?

You ever seen a guy improved his looks by even 0.1psl with MSE? I haven't so far.
Me from 15 to 17 but my palate will genuinely narrow, a few other people with similar palate shapes. MSE will only ascend your mouth if it’s below average, to normal.