is it possible to get to 4-5psl without surgeries?

Me from 15 to 17 but my palate will genuinely narrow, a few other people with similar palate shapes. MSE will only ascend your mouth if it’s below average, to normal.
I mean, like 15 to 16 cause it was 10 months of me wearing it but I mew more now, 6 months ago I barely did so my face is still ascending somewhat slowly.

I mean, like 15 to 16 cause it was 10 months of me wearing it but I mew more now, 6 months ago I barely did so my face is still ascending somewhat slowly.
how tall are you rn?

• JFL
Reactions: uglygoyim
LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST UGLIEST INDIVIDUALS I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU'RE CLEARLY VERY LOW IQ, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO POST YOUR PANFACED JEWISH FACE ON HERE.

LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST UGLIEST INDIVIDUALS I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU'RE CLEARLY VERY LOW IQ, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO POST YOUR PANFACED JEWISH FACE ON HERE.
Unironically OP mogs u

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Introvertednarc
And you're a pretty boy chadd
Wait I wouldn’t necessarily call him a pretty boy lacks the soft feautures for it

if anything a Dymorphic Giant that has high appeal to women with fetish for taller men

Wait I wouldn’t necessarily call him a pretty boy lacks the soft feautures for it

if anything a Dymorphic Giant that has high appeal to women with fetish for taller men
I hope you can do the surgery

you honestly are a good guy and don’t deserve to rot here imo

He's a robust prettyboy. Looks like Zack Cox but med.

lens distortion + you look arab.
U are recessed in every way shape or form, I’ve seen ur side profile, I’ve seen the pics makinithappen posted ur jaw is trucel tier, you only jaw mog the guys who lost their mandibles in car crashes + I’m med :)

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Go beg me on dms not to make threads and then show pics of ur arm, fucking cunt you are the worst kind of scum in this forum just get some help u are an absolute trucel and a schizo it’s over for u in terms of looks but at least work on ur mental health and stop bullying people like OP who only want to looksmax u fucking dog

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, mogstar and Philtrumcel
U are recessed in every way shape or form, I’ve seen ur side profile, I’ve seen the pics makinithappen posted ur jaw is trucel tier, you only jaw mog the guys who lost their mandibles in car crashes + I’m med :)
Most people are recessed, + my jaw looks decent in non distorted pictures, + I have good harmony and ratios -. ofc you look like chico though.

Lol I look way more like Zachcox then @portuguesecel if I Would think of any slayer he resemebles it Would be

Most people are recessed, + my jaw looks decent in non distorted pictures, + I have good harmony and ratios -. ofc you look like chico though.
Well I’m not recessed so what does that make me u dog ? Ur harmony is shit, I look like shit u are just a delusional narcy and it’s so sad to watch

Well I’m not recessed so what does that make me u dog ? Ur harmony is shit, I look like shit u are just a delusional narcy and it’s so sad to watch
brutal, I have no words. it's utterly over for me. I realise this now. Thank you for opening my eyes, you prettyboy mogger.r.

How about u stop bullying people just because they want to looksmax and improve their lives ? Just help people with ur pseudo psl knowledge instead of bringing them down u cuck. At least OP has the balls to post here u don’t because u know u would be bullied to self harm and come barking in the dms like the abused dog u are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc