is it possible to get to 4-5psl without surgeries?

How about u stop bullying people just because they want to looksmax and improve their lives ? Just help people with ur pseudo psl knowledge instead of bringing them down u cuck. At least OP has the balls to post here u don’t because u know u would be bullied to self harm and come barking in the dms like the abused dog u are
More importantly, why are you following me around everywhere I go ? I thought you didn't want to interact with me? Just forget about what I said to you and leave me the fuck alone.

Btw bro u aren’t ugly and I think you should lose weight, u don’t have fucked up ratios so u have potencial, lose weight, widen ur mouth, lower ur brows and good luck :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc
More importantly, why are you following me around everywhere I go ? I thought you didn't want to interact with me? Just forget about what I said to you and leave me the fuck alone.
I’ll be here to remind you of how much of a fucking shit person you are everytime u bully a greycel that only wants to looksmax, keep in mind u are 24 yo KHHV don’t EVER FORGET that. I’m also ugly and I’m also depressed but at least I don’t bring people down to my level of misery like u do all the time, now fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, faggotchadlite and Jason Voorhees
I’ll be here to remind you of how much of a fucking shit person you are everytime u bully a greycel that only wants to looksmax, keep in mind u are 24 yo KHHV don’t EVER FORGET that. I’m also ugly and I’m also depressed but at least I don’t bring people down to my level of misery like u do all the time, now fuck off
'I'm also ugly' , jfl at you even putting us in the same box - your ratios are clearly ideal + you have a top tier jaw, now stop harassing me you chad.

'I'm also ugly' , jfl at you even putting us in the same box - your ratios are clearly ideal + you have a top tier jaw, now stop harassing me you chad.
U do this all the time jfl and u have also done it to @LondonVillie, but keep in mind that we both facially mog u back to ur shithole country jfl, you are too low iq to hold a normal conversation/debate, all of ur responses are the same jfl.

U do this all the time jfl and u have also done it to @LondonVillie, but keep in mind that we both facially mog u back to ur shithole country jfl, you are too low iq to hold a normal conversation/debate, all of ur responses are the same jfl.
LMAO. OK.

Latest
portuguesecel tier jaw

• Love it
Reactions: uglygoyim and mogstar
Im serious rn do u actually think you are 5 psl?
life rates you.
24 year old
KHHV
No friends
Mental issues

life rates u
I don't care what you have to say, you're boring + yes I am 5 psl objectively - all of my features are either average or above + my ratios are ideal.
I'm a khhv bc I don't know how to interact with people in real life.
Stop quoting me now. I'm not interested in interacting with you anymore.
+ the fact that I have no friends alone proves that my problems have nothing to do with looks
Don't quote me again.

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar
I don't care what you have to say, you're boring + yes I am 5 psl objectively - all of my features are either average or above + my ratios are ideal.
+ the fact that I have no friends alone proves that my problems have nothing to do with looks
Don't quote me again.
You are literally 3 psl jfl u look like shit how do u think u are 5 psl with bug eyes and no jaw ? Please tell me

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Btw bro u aren’t ugly and I think you should lose weight, u don’t have fucked up ratios so u have potencial, lose weight, widen ur mouth, lower ur brows and good luck :)
His ratios are fucked, he looks like a sloth with that midface. Stop rating people.

How about u stop bullying people just because they want to looksmax and improve their lives ? Just help people with ur pseudo psl knowledge instead of bringing them down u cuck. At least OP has the balls to post here u don’t because u know u would be bullied to self harm and come barking in the dms like the abused dog u are
the man good job GIF by Playboy Fragrances

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Wallenberg and mogstar
Also OP ignore all the users bringing you down. Ur around 3psl rn lose weight and post again or PM me your pics and I will help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, mogstar and Wallenberg
Don't quote me again.
send me pics i am very based (autistic)

Also OP ignore all the users bringing you down. Ur around 3psl rn lose weight and post again or PM me your pics and I will help you
he is basically invisible for foid

Thanks bros, Ik i look ugly but its better to looksmax to see if I can change anything than to do nothing. I've been told I have good shoulders ( i used to work out and they were pretty wide) so Ill lean into that. Also I can agree in the second picture I look absolutely horrible.

@Introvertednarc
tbh if ur 5+ psl and khhv u have no one to blame but yourself, I had my first kiss when I was 12 believe or not. Dont want to bring u down but unless ur genuinely autistic or there is something wrong with you there are no excuses for you not getting girls.

thanks bros

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar
Thanks bros, Ik i look ugly but its better to looksmax to see if I can change anything than to do nothing. I've been told I have good shoulders ( i used to work out and they were pretty wide) so Ill lean into that. Also I can agree in the second picture I look absolutely horrible.

@Introvertednarc
tbh if ur 5+ psl and khhv u have no one to blame but yourself, I had my first kiss when I was 12 believe or not. Dont want to bring u down but unless ur genuinely autistic or there is something wrong with you there are no excuses for you not getting girls.

thanks bros
Best of luck bro keeps us updated :)

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim

@Introvertednarc

thanks bros
I'm not surprised, you mog me.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
anyone know an app or a website where i can morph my face to see how i can look at sub 10% for example? it could be possible than leanmaxxing is the silver bullet for some people

ya tbh, i understand trolling but this is a serious advice thread

you need to lean first of all, if ur face starts looking less circular then

first try gym and trying to look more masculine with getting good body , wearing 2 inch lifts, ice hooding and chewing for jaw

then try getting hair longer, prolly make them curly and darken your eyebrows

through doing all this maybe reaching psl 5 is hard but its still not impossible, u could at least reach 4.5 and be a high tier normie which is enough to slay with good body and low inhibition

if u ever consider surgeries, go for the lower third and nose, ur eye area seems fine and could be above average after ie hooding

other than that u dont need surgeries

LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST UGLIEST INDIVIDUALS I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU'RE CLEARLY VERY LOW IQ, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO POST YOUR PANFACED JEWISH FACE ON HERE.
Like damn like this
Dude has it hard enough the way he looks lol

fuck off, boys here for advice, if you have nothing good to say then dont say shit
What do you mean something good to say? What is good or bad anyways you mean I should delude him ??I'm guessing you even look worse than op so it's over for you too :lul:

What do you mean something good to say? What is good or bad anyways you mean I should delude him ??I'm guessing you even look worse than op so it's over for you too :lul:
no, i mean dont delude him but he came heree for advice, so by something good to say i mean give him advice even if it only helps him reach 4 psl its still fine cause this site is about self improvement, not bringing people down

• JFL
Reactions: mortis