Is it possible to increase IQ? Or am I just getting higher scores due to training myself to do well on IQ tests?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
620dd9515652a7fc7435393f0feb260b

I scored 96 when I first did this they randomize the questions completely, after only a few more goes I actually started scoring above averagely.

The questions do not repeat they are randomized

The questions do not repeat they are randomized
The questions all follow the same style so you get used to it and adapt. For example, once you understand one balancing question, you could practically do all of them as they follow the same method. The maths part of this test is really easy and all the sequences follow a similar pattern as well ( nth term difference, quadratic nth term, squares ect)

Only the spatial reasoning aspect can’t really be worked on.

In short all these tests are a poor indicator of your intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
IQ is a meme for individuals, it's only accurate on large sample sizes

• +1
View attachment 2398679

I scored 96 when I first did this they randomize the questions completely, after only a few more goes I actually started scoring above averagely.

Nope. IQ can slightly be influenced at the age of 1-2 (bare minimum). It's all about the genetics. Newtons are born, not made.

• So Sad
Yes. Once 1 million dollars each reparations are given out to black people and the socioeconomic conditions are fixed then everyone's IQ will be exactly the same

This shit's not real nigga. You have to take an administered test irl like the one mensa offers

• +1
Reactions: Nation and Deleted member 18879
This shit's not real nigga. You have to take an administered test irl like the one mensa offers
WAIS-4 IQ test mogs. Sadly it is £300 in London

View attachment 2398679

Stupid ass nigga iq tests on the internet are inaccurate
but there are non mainstream secret ways to increase iq that i know

• +1
Stupid ass nigga iq tests on the internet are inaccurate
but there are non mainstream secret ways to increase iq that i know
dm me methods brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back