Is it possible to mouthbreath all your life and it having no effect on your facial development at all?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Or am I guaranteed to have been better looking than I am if I didn't mouthbreath all my life? I'm coping that it's all genetics and I have no control over it. It breaks my heart to think that I could've stunted my development simply because I didn't know how to breath properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and je3oe
Or am I guaranteed to have been better looking than I am if I didn't mouthbreath all my life? I'm coping that it's all genetics and I have no control over it. It breaks my heart to think that I could've stunted my development simply because I didn't know how to breath properly.

Mouth breathing is a cope the true black pill is prenatal t this has less to do with genes and making sure you have the right hormones in the womb tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Mouth breathing is a cope the true black pill is prenatal t this has less to do with genes and making sure you have the right hormones in the womb tbqh
that doesnt have anything to do with the thread you dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5683, EthnicelAscension and 14 others
Weak jaw is because of the soft diets we are eating, not because of mouthbreathing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GetThatBread, je3oe and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Yes, because mewing is cope

Possibly but I highly doubt it has any affect on facial development unless it is extreme

Yes. In the case of elite genetics, they cant be stopped through environment. Richard Ramirez is a great example of this.

I spent puberty eating processed foods and gaming all day, barely getting sleep, etc. I am lactose intolerant so no milk either. Low iron, low meat diet. Was a fat cunt from ages 14 to 16. Still ended up the tallest on this entire forum at 6'9"

@benisblatt told me he mouth breathes and despite that he has probably the best maxilla on this entire forum.

• +1
Reactions: 9898, middayshowers, Chadelite and 5 others
Yes. In the case of elite genetics, they cant be stopped through environment. Richard Ramirez is a great example of this.

I spent puberty eating processed foods and gaming all day, barely getting sleep, etc. I am lactose intolerant so no milk either. Low iron, low meat diet. Was a fat cunt from ages 14 to 16. Still ended up the tallest on this entire forum at 6'9"

@benisblatt told me he mouth breathes and despite that he has probably the best maxilla on this entire forum.
6'8 and 6'10 while only an inch difference from 6'9... are nothing compared to that specific number iykwim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

Tbh I and many others question the validity of your claim of being 6’9”.
Starting to think you are larping tbh
No disrespect, just an observation

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
JFL at all the idiots calling mewing cope. It’s cope if you think it’s gonna turn you into a male model, but it will help make the best version of you gradually over time. Years, if you do it right maybe you’ll see results in months, but they aren’t gonna be jaw dropping results. And mewing is most certainly not cope in adolescence.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Toth's thot, randomguy1235 and 9 others

Its is not possible, simply bc of gravity. With absolute and total lack of upper pallet support, maxilla will inevitably start collapsing down.

Also when using facial muscles with never giving upper pallet support with your tongue, maxilla will inevitably start collapsing down.

Try to make a big grin/smile with closed mouth. You will notice that the muscle around philtrum (upper teeth) kinda pushes inwards on the teeth/upper jaw. If someone 24-7 mouth breathes all their life, maxilla will 100% start collapsing downwards.

There was a mike mew video with 2 TWINS, 1 kept mouth breathing and got orthodontic treatment, the other one started mewing and learned how to do correct tongue posture, swallowing etc. The orthodontic dude looked more recessed after a while vs mewing brother. You cant make that shit up, it is a irrefutable factual evidence.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Freddo
Tbh I and many others question the validity of your claim of being 6’9”.
Starting to think you are larping tbh
No disrespect, just an observation
Many users can confirm as I have posted proof multiple times. Ask around.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Its is not possible, simply bc of gravity. With absolute and total lack of upper pallet support, maxilla will inevitably start collapsing down.

Also when using facial muscles with never giving upper pallet support with your tongue, maxilla will inevitably start collapsing down.

Try to make a big grin/smile with closed mouth. You will notice that the muscle around philtrum (upper teeth) kinda pushes inwards on the teeth/upper jaw. If someone 24-7 mouth breathes all their life, maxilla will 100% start collapsing downwards.

There was a mike mew video with 2 TWINS, 1 kept mouth breathing and got orthodontic treatment, the other one started mewing and learned how to do correct tongue posture, swallowing etc. The orthodontic dude looked more recessed after a while vs mewing brother. You cant make that shit up, it is a irrefutable factual evidence.

Oh fuck ogre. After what age does mewing no longer work?

Oh fuck ogre. After what age does mewing no longer work?
Mewing works fir along ass time, dont worry about ppl telling you otherwise.

Its a matter of consistency and if youre doing it cirrectly.

I will just say this, Im above 25, had braces in last year for like 11months, during that time I hardmewed with autistic brutal force and with giga autistic consistency. I dont speak alot during work atm (office job) so basically 98% of the time when I wasnt sleeping, I hardmewed like a motherfucker, also utilizing correct pressure, mainly upwards with just like 10% forwards.

The result after 11 months bruteforcemewing is that my maxilla went upwards significantly + forwards.

I had wisdom teeth extracted, all 4, long time ago. Because the mouth was too crowded, there was barely any space for them.

Now I can actually go with my tongue behind the teeth like 1.5 cm where previously was no space at all.

mewing i snot a meme, even though some ppl like to claim it.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz

Cause you had prenatal t that's all it's not really genetics so it was again the enviroment in the womb it's such bullshit that i can't redo this shit.

• Woah
Cause you had prenatal t that's all it's not really genetics so it was again the enviroment in the womb it's such bullshit that i can't redo this shit.
my dad was 6'10" and his dad was taller

i think i just have a big family man lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
dolph lundgren

I dont want you to mog me even more but did you considered starting martial arts?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It is a true shame on the forum containing the most knowledge of looks in the entire world is seriously posing the question if mouth breathing can cause you to look worse

J fucking L fucking F

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1106

I need relaxin tbh jfl

• Woah

That definitely played a part but lets be realistic here do you honestly think prenatal t didn't have the most to do with it when we can point to literally all cases of handsome men having biologically having the highest prenatal t amounts.

It's why i stopped the race cope as off recent the truth is if you look bad it's not genes it's fucking you lacking high amounts of prenatal t this was true especially in richard raimrez case.

Every trait he had leaked High amounts of prenatal t honestly fuck this shit.

That definitely played a part but lets be realistic here do you honestly think prenatal t didn't have the most to do with it when we can point to literally all cases of handsome men having biologically having the highest prenatal t amounts.

It's why i stopped the race cope as off recent the truth is if you look bad it's not genes it's fucking you lacking high amounts of prenatal t this was true especially in richard raimrez case.

Every trait he had leaked High amounts of prenatal t honestly fuck this shit.
i dont even know if i had high prenatal T lol

dolph lundgren

I dont want you to mog me even more but did you considered starting martial arts?
i did taekwondo as a kid, it was fun. i got my blckbelt in it but i forgot everything tbh. might do something else someday.
Whats your jawline like simple question
good from front mediocre from profile

JFL at all the idiots calling mewing cope. It’s cope if you think it’s gonna turn you into a male model, but it will help make the best version of you gradually over time. Years, if you do it right maybe you’ll see results in months, but they aren’t gonna be jaw dropping results. And mewing is most certainly not cope in adolescence.
I mouth breathed during my childhood and it fucked me up. Mewing will help you after 40 years so technically it is cope

Taller than 6’10”?? Holy fuck. Is your entire family all 6 ft +? Like your uncles, Cousins, brothers, nephews etc. my dad is 5’10” and my mom is 5’6” and I turned out to be 6’2”. My grandma was 6’1” and all my uncles are 6’2”+ and my cousins are 6’1” so not too tall but on the taller side. The tallest in our family is 6’4” and that’s my uncle so you tower all of us lol

Last edited:
Chad doenst even breath and he is having sex 24/7

maybe, im pretty sure i was a mouthbreather: i only remember stopping after finding it gross how a fat girl always had her mouth open
yet my maxilla is almost as forward grown as barrett's - no cap
so what effect did it even have?
but at the same time i have a shitty gonial angle (similar to barrett's too lol) - but maybe that's because of my ramus? but then again there's people with equally short ramuses (rami?) who gonial angle mog me

My dad was a mouth breather since 8 yo because his nose is broken but he has a fucking wide palate and a good maxilla I think i’ts cope

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Vidyacoper
Yeah bro Richard raimrez totally didn't have insane amounts of prenatal t
thats not what the thread is about dumbfuck,...... answer OP's question

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Yeah bro Richard raimrez totally didn't have insane amounts of prenatal t
your posts are super autistic go back to .co already

• +1
Reactions: Hector
i did taekwondo as a kid, it was fun. i got my blckbelt in it but i forgot everything tbh. might do something else someday.
yeah, blackbelts in taekwondo and karate for kids are meme. How old were you? We lough that you can get blackbelt pre puberty in those. It was itf or wtf btw?

yeah, blackbelts in taekwondo and karate for kids are meme. How old were you? We lough that you can get blackbelt pre puberty in those. It was itf or wtf btw?
i think i was like 12

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
prenatal is cope
it's all about being breast fed until you're 10 years old (ded srs)

if you're fed 1 ounce of soy infant formula it's over never began

prenatal is cope
it's all about being breast fed until you're 10 years old (ded srs)

if you're fed 1 ounce of soy infant formula it's over never began
cope i was never breastfed and i mog u

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Hes black tho ?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You should legit try something. How much do you weight?

At what PSL do you start receiving iois?

By ioi I actually mean the foid comes up and tells you you're hot.