Is it rope time as a 15 yo? Lmk

C

chubbybhai

Iron
Ethnically Indian (London-based), 5”7, 15.5 years old, 54kg. Am I finished or should I let myself develop a bit more. I am slightly biting my cheeks in 2nd and 3rd pic jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.png
    IMG_0821.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0822.png
    IMG_0822.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0823.png
    IMG_0823.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0824.png
    IMG_0824.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0825.png
    IMG_0825.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0826.png
    IMG_0826.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Ethnically Indian (London-based), 5”7, 15.5 years old, 54kg. Am I finished or should I let myself develop a bit more. I am slightly biting my cheeks in 2nd and 3rd pic jfl.
Increase ur test by 1000000x or ur cooked to the max

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and chubbybhai
Narrow lips suck u hard

• +1
Reactions: chubbybhai
You have like no width at all. Borderline subhuman but given your age i wouldn‘t give up. Testmax maybe it‘ll help, get fillers/implants - increase width

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and chubbybhai
Low LTN

• +1
you cant say its over if your not even trying, start hitting the gym, lean out, your 15 ur barely matured. Start hitting the gym 5x a week and maintain a good diet of whole foods and prioritize eggs and avocados, do it for a year and see how much you will improve

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and chubbybhai
you cant say its over if your not even trying, start hitting the gym, lean out, your 15 ur barely matured. Start hitting the gym 5x a week and maintain a good diet of whole foods and prioritize eggs and avocados, do it for a year and see how much you will improve
Thank you bhai. I do around an hour of cardio per day and a 100 minutes of lifting per week. Is that remotely enough? I will start going to the gym more and will eat more eggs and avocados🙏

Thank you bhai. I do around an hour of cardio per day and a 100 minutes of lifting per week. Is that remotely enough? I will start going to the gym more and will eat more eggs and avocados🙏
Ima put you on alright? Cut that cardio in half and do it fasted instead, 30 minutes in the morning just try getting 4 miles of walking done in 30 minutes after that 100 minutes of lifting just isn't enough that's like 20 minutes per day. I want you to eat 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight you have while following a workout split that you HAVE to stay consistent in. Train muscles 6x a week ( you arent gonna get bulky trust me if you just eat maintenance calories with adequate protein). PPLPPShoulders, Back and triceps into chest and biceps into legs repeat and on the 6th day do shoulders rest on the 7th day and repeat. You will see face gains, frame gains. Do reeves deadlifts and lateral raises during shoulder day and your bidelt will improve. Hope this helps :)

• +1
Ima put you on alright? Cut that cardio in half and do it fasted instead, 30 minutes in the morning just try getting 4 miles of walking done in 30 minutes after that 100 minutes of lifting just isn't enough that's like 20 minutes per day. I want you to eat 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight you have while following a workout split that you HAVE to stay consistent in. Train muscles 6x a week ( you arent gonna get bulky trust me if you just eat maintenance calories with adequate protein). PPLPPShoulders, Back and triceps into chest and biceps into legs repeat and on the 6th day do shoulders rest on the 7th day and repeat. You will see face gains, frame gains. Do reeves deadlifts and lateral raises during shoulder day and your bidelt will improve. Hope this helps :)
Really appreciate it man🤞🤞thank you so much. So the increased muscle will make my face look lean?

Really appreciate it man🤞🤞thank you so much. So the increased muscle will make my face look lean?
You are 15 right now, the increased muscle will increase your base BMR causing higher metabolism thus losing fat everywhere quicker, also hitting gym as early as now can and will improve your facial bones as lifting in young teenagers has been proven to boost your igf levels or human growth factor, now ascend

• +1
not subhuman but normie. life will be hard for you

• +1
You are 15 right now, the increased muscle will increase your base BMR causing higher metabolism thus losing fat everywhere quicker, also hitting gym as early as now can and will improve your facial bones as lifting in young teenagers has been proven to boost your igf levels or human growth factor, now ascend
Yes, on it

Brutal skull

• +1
BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSST test

dw im indian too
trust me on this i looked like u when i was 15 as well
changed quite a bit also i even got taller
Can I see what u look like bro no homo

Start saving up for surgery. Even in these frauded pics you are a 3-4/10. Face will change a bit with puberty, and height should as well but the structure of your skull just looks foundationally terrible :(

• +1
Yea js rope

• +1
Start saving up for surgery. Even in these frauded pics you are a 3-4/10. Face will change a bit with puberty, and height should as well but the structure of your skull just looks foundationally terrible :(
Barely frauded but ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back