Is it still worth investing into GME and amc?

getra

getra

Faded
I havent invested anything into either yet but last I’ve heard people are speculating that they may skyrocket tomorrow when the markets open. Then again dogecoin is gaining a lot more traction. Seems like more people are moving towards doge.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
To the fucking moon baby

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and getra
anyone staying up all night to watch dogecoin?

45k shares in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
45k shares in
Images 1 20

Still holding, I’ll see what happens.

Why is that
jews and us government are already trying to fuck gme into ass and robinhood seems to cooperate its just waste of time at this point

• +1
Reactions: getra
jews and us government are already trying to fuck gme into ass and robinhood seems to cooperate its just waste of time at this point
Yes but how is dogecoin related? It’s crypto. I’m not doubting any risks however.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Everything under 1000 USD is worth it. I don’t know why you didn’t invest yesterday tho, son

• +1
Everything under 1000 USD is worth it. I don’t know why you didn’t invest yesterday tho, son
Didn’t catch up on it until recently tbh. And RH cucked users from trading GME and amc.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
Do you think it will boom tomorrow? I need to catch up on all this asap.

Yes but how is dogecoin related? It’s crypto. I’m not doubting any risks however.
you invested in gme or dogecoin bro

No bro, I lost like 3m dollars investing in slapstick stocks like this. Invest in INDIA (IND)
It will be a superpower by 2022

• JFL
DOGE is a pump and dump scam with no basis for its increase. Don't get burnt

• +1