Is it too late to ascend ?

Ekko

Ekko

Iron
I'm 19 years old, for context : i wasn't a big sports guy through my life but was half decent in highschool, when i went to college (17 years old), everything went down for me and became a little fat boy, i put on 15kg (of fat) in 1 year and haven't lost it since.
I'm 176 cm, i weight 74 kg and it's not muscle, so u get the picture i think.
So is it too late to ascend/looksmax ? I have some good features, but fat and lopsided face. Can i still make it ?
I welcome serious answers !
Thanks !

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and PointOfNoReturn
I'm 19 years old, for context : i wasn't a big sports guy through my life but was half decent in highschool, when i went to college (17 years old), everything went down for me and became a little fat boy, i put on 15kg (of fat) in 1 year and haven't lost it since.
So is it too late to ascend/looksmax ? I have some good features, but fat and lopsided face. Can i still make it ?
Thanks !
yes, it's never over to ascend facially, you probably won't get any taller though

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
Thanks !
you can always ascend physically and facially, a good body will do a lot so aim for that. 19 isn’t too late even for a little height growth, some people grow until 25 but at that point it’s just genetics and healthy living overall so you may not really be dependent

• +1
Reactions: Ekko