Is it true chewing with mollars can make ur midface longer?

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
I suffer from short face syndrome and my midface ratio is deformed tier, I would really benefit from a longer midface

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
can i see ur face in pm?. i suffer from short face syndrome but i think its most likely the lower third height (no jutting) that fucks the face up.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I wish I could have a shorter midface. :feelsbadman: Lucky you

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I wish I could have a shorter midface. :feelsbadman: Lucky you
I'm not lucky because I have high-ass IPD

high-ass IPD + short midface = sloth face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and sloopnoob
it wont make midface longer it will cause cw rotation(good for short face syndrome), I have tried but havent been able to do it. its legit for zygos and browridge tho keep chewing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5385
I mean if you lack vertical growth of the maxilla its useless
ive read a study where they chwewd at the back and the posterior maxilla got shorter while the anterior longer

it wont make midface longer it will cause cw rotation(good for short face syndrome), I have tried but havent been able to do it. its legit for zygos and browridge tho keep chewing
so chewing will increase my bizygomatic width? that would be lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
so chewing will increase my bizygomatic width? that would be lifefuel
not so much it wont widen zygomatic arch, it will increase zygo bone mass so indirectly cause fwhr changes but it looks more aesthetic than having wide zygomatic arch. Zygomatic arch can be wide without having wide zygos so yeah its better to have it

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I mean if you lack vertical growth of the maxilla its useless
ive read a study where they chwewd at the back and the posterior maxilla got shorter while the anterior longer
So IT was like that gif but reversed
345tgf

hey OP could you send me a pic of yours? im really curious, i thought a time ago i had SFS and i want to compare me with you