Is it true ethnic people usually have better maxilla’s

Pei

Pei

Kraken
And being 100 percent British or 100 percent German aryan mean bad maxilla? Especially as a guy?

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and sportsmogger
Not true, my maxilla is recessed even with wide palate and nothing else recssed

kinda, for example I'm at least 25-50% percent amerindian and I have good forward growth, same with my mom, we both have long midfaces thou, it's something which was common in the native americans, like good bonemass, strong jaw and cheekbones but longish midface, in the other hand my dad who is a mestizo with more european and african blood is more recceseed,

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601 and EggKing
Idk is Barrett ethnic

Britishers have bad maxilla

And being 100 percent British or 100 percent German aryan mean bad maxilla? Especially as a guy?
Arabs have flat midfaces (I can confirm) Mandible body’s are usually good but it’s just the midface that is flat.

People claimed he has Australian Aboriginal dna
Impossible considering his Mom is White Australian and his dad is White American, O'Pry is Ethnic

kinda, for example I'm at least 25-50% percent amerindian and I have good forward growth, same with my mom, we both have long midfaces thou, it's something which was common in the native americans, like good bonemass, strong jaw and cheekbones but longish midface, in the other hand my dad who is a mestizo with more european and african blood is more recceseed,
Me darías rate bro

No, ethnics don't have "better" maxillas, and anyone of any race can be recessed or forward grown.

Is this just a politically correct way of comparing them to monkeys?

Is this just a politically correct way of comparing them to monkeys?
Do you think Barrett looks like one
IMG 0369

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Jfl opposite nigger