Is it true taller guys prefer thicker women?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
It’s always the fat balding manlets who like twig girls that are mostly into anime and shit.

Ripped, athletic and tall ogres but mostly black guys go for women with thick thighs and ass.

In fact white guys are more likely to get with women who have a big stomach whereas black guys want a slim waist one.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don't even know what I want

Actually I do...
I want Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics and yodasbigonials
It’s always the fat balding manlets who like twig girls that are mostly into anime and shit.

Ripped, athletic and tall ogres but mostly black guys go for women with thick thighs and ass.

In fact white guys are more likely to get with women who have a big stomach whereas black guys want a slim waist one.
I'm black and 6ft 2 mtn I honesty want a good with good shape and medium small ass and not to big tits I think thic girls are a guy magnet and sex toy honestly fucking cope with tits and ass cause there sub5 face

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I'm black and 6ft 2 mtn I honesty want a good with good shape and medium small ass and not to big tits I think thic girls are a guy magnet and sex toy honestly fucking cope with tits and ass cause there sub5 face
Your a rare breed

• +1
Reactions: iblamebonesngentics