Is it weird for a 20yo to date a 30yo girl?

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I am not dating anyone im just asking cuz i might do in the near future. What are your thoughts about this age gap?

I am not dating anyone im just asking cuz i might do in the near future. What are your thoughts about this age gap?
It won't work in the long run. The dynamic just isn't suitable for men. If she was 40 or something then she can probably be your sugar momma at best. 30 isn't long enough for a girl to be fully established enough, or to remain loyal to a guy 20 years old. She will cheat whenever it suits her, and she will break up with you. Just my thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
It won't work in the long run. The dynamic just isn't suitable for men. If she was 40 or something then she can probably be your sugar momma at best. 30 isn't long enough for a girl to be fully established enough, or to remain loyal to a guy 20 years old. She will cheat whenever it suits her, and she will break up with you. Just my thoughts.
Yeah you aint wrong tbh, but i can still hit tho right?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah you aint wrong tbh, but i can still hit tho right?
Yeah of course you can. You can always hit. Just don't get into a relationship. Oldest I've been with was 52yrs old lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Yeah of course you can. You can always hit. Just don't get into a relationship. Oldest I've been with was 52yrs old lol.
Damn, respect

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss