Is it worth it to date girls less attractive than you if they allegedly have better personalities? Or does that just contribute to hypergamy?

popped

popped

Bronze
Guys here tend to freak out when chad/chadlite guys date below their level, as it’s used as another example of hypergamy.

I too find myself disgusted at such pairing but I’ve noticed they have become more common nowadays, especially among interracial couples.

It got me wondering, if it’s worth it dating a girl who’s less attractive then you if she allegedly treats you better or has a great personality. As that’s the only reason I can think of on why it would be worth dating down.

At first I was kinda pissed coming across this couple on tiktok cause have chadlite once again dating a mtn.

But honestly the guy looks pretty happy and girl while not my type is at least fuckable.

So what do you think, is it worth it dating a girl below you so long as you find her fuckable and she makes you happy? Or is it bad thing since it contributes to hypergamy and female entitlement?

As long as you don't want to reproduce... if you do you will just make your kids suffer for nothing

Guys here tend to freak out when chad/chadlite guys date below their level, as it’s used as another example of hypergamy.

I too find myself disgusted at such pairing but I’ve noticed they have become more common nowadays, especially among interracial couples.

It got me wondering, if it’s worth it dating a girl who’s less attractive then you if she allegedly treats you better or has a great personality. As that’s the only reason I can think of on why it would be worth dating down.

At first I was kinda pissed coming across this couple on tiktok cause have chadlite once again dating a mtn.

But honestly the guy looks pretty happy and girl while not my type is at least fuckable.

So what do you think, is it worth it dating a girl below you so long as you find her fuckable and she makes you happy? Or is it bad thing since it contributes to hypergamy and female entitlement?

what's your type + are you a white girl